Festivity is synonym to the Nepalese Culture. For the Nepalese, festivals are not merely the annual spectacles, but also are a living part of their rich cultural heritage. Festivals effectively bind together the Nepalese people of diverse cultural backgrounds and beliefs into one nation. Most Nepalese festivals are related to different Hindu and Buddhist deities. They are celebrated on days consecrated for them by religion and tradition
Certificate of Excellence
We recommended on:
OUR TOP OFFERS
Why booking with us ?
- Safety and satisfaction are our first priority
- Friendly, helpful and professional guides and porters.
- Fairness, honest and reliable.
- Competitive price.
- Flexible and customizable trip itinerary
- 100% booking guarantee
- Thousands of satisfaction travelers
Need help?UK: 1803328214 Thai: 081-5546979 Nepal: 00977-9841273869
24 hour customer service