A visit to Bhutan can be planned anytime of the year but the best period is from mid September to November and March to June. There are many festivals during these months, and visitors should take advantage of trekking and the Tsechu. Most hotels sell out during this time and it is important for us to plan in advance if you want to attend.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding the tour costs. The daily rate may sound high at first, but remember that this includes all your accommodations, meals, guided tours, and all ground transportation in Bhutan, museums fees.
We recommended on:
OUR TOP OFFERS
Why booking with us ?
- Safety and satisfaction are our first priority
- Friendly, helpful and professional guides and porters.
- Fairness, honest and reliable.
- Competitive price.
- Flexible and customizable trip itinerary
- 100% booking guarantee
- Thousands of satisfaction travelers
Need help?UK: 1803328214 Thai: 081-5546979 Nepal: 00977-9841273869
24 hour customer service