One Of The Top Trekking Companies In NepalTuesday, July 4th, 2017
There are more than two thousands trekking companies in Nepal. All of them claim that we are the best, yet Adventure Great Himalaya will not say we are the best ourselves, but we rely to our guests’s feedback and compliments as well as our service to show why we are one of the best trekking companies Nepal.
And these are 5 reasons why….
- Travel with Confidence – You can feel confident that your trip will be success and well-planned if you travel with Adventure Great Himalaya. We specialize in Nepal trekking. And after 17 years operating in this professional field, your trip itinerary will be carefully created by our specialists who usually visit and explore in trekking destinations that we offer. Moreover, we have both wide and deep knowledge in all trekking trails. We carefully select and offer the accommodations where our staff have often stayed to make sure your trip will be high standard and safe. Once you decide to travel with us, we take care of all arrangements from start to finish!
- Experienced and Passionate Staff – Our job is to make your trip as easy as possible and assist you as much as you wish, therefore, our guides are selected based on their level of experience, integrity and service-minded. They are well-trained and high experienced team members. During your journey, they are keen to share their insight in all aspect of trekking trails, culture and country. Our knowledgeable guides will help reveal your discovery.
- Customized and Flexibility – We do not only care about your great trip, but we also take time to understand your needs and interests. We have our standard itineraries to give you an idea of what we offer, but if you are looking for something different, just give us information and we will customize your program to fit with your preferences.
- Safety and Quality – Clients’ safety and quality of service are our top priorities. Our staff are well-trained and certified professional licenses. According to each group, we set a proper number of guide and porters, and also add an assistant guide in large group to ensure the safety and everyone in the group will be taken care. In every journey, first-aid kit will be provided to guarantee your safety.
- Supportive – Our support does not stop once you confirm the itinerary and book the trip. Before you leave your home country, we will send you detailed information including trekking checklist for your trip preparation, what to look out for when meeting your driver/guide at the airport as well as local contact details. We are available for the contact at any time to provide you more information or answer your questions/concern or just in case you need to make change to your plans.