Trip Duration : 13 Days
Best Time : November /Oct and April /May/ March
Mode of Trip : Lodge / Tea House
Destination : Kalapather & Everest Base Camp
Maximum Altitude : 5545 m
Group Size : 2+
13 days Everest Base Camp Trek is medium length trekking in Everest. The 13 days Everest Base camp Take you Base camp of Mt Everest and summit to kalapather for overview to Mt Everest and other High mountain peaks.
Everest Base camp Trek is the best trekking trail in the world. The 13 days Everest base camp Trekking offer amazing Sherpa culture, rich flora and fauna in Sagarmatha National Park, breathtaking sceneries of Everest and other highest peaks, and certainly some of the oldest and highest Buddhist monasteries in the region. The stunning close-up views of Everest from Kalapatthar are simply phenomenal.
Our Journey to Everest Base camp -13 days, start with scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Lukla, is the starting point of your trek. Then we Pass through Phakding, The next day we trek to Namche(the Sherpa Kingdom) we will have a day acclimation in Namche bazzar. And we gently advance our trip towards EBC via Tengboche, Dingboche, and Lobuche, Gorakhshep and finally reach to base Camp of mt Everest.13 days Everest Base camp Trek can be fit to everyone who is physical fit and love to outdoors.
Best Time For 13 days Everest base camp
Late February to May and Mid of September to December is the best time for 13 days Everest Base Camp Trekking Nepal. Monsoon season is not good season, it going to be a very wet and rain mostly every day. Winter also not the good season since a very cold temperatures and heavy snowfall,
13 Days Everest Base Camp Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer To hotel. 1,396 m
Day 02: Fly to Lukla- (35 Minuit) Hike to Phakding, 3 hrs,-2,640 m,
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazzar. 3,440m- 6 hrs
Day 04: Free day- Acclimation In Namche Bazzar
Day 05: Trek to Tyangboche, 3,800m – 05 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Dingboch 4,200 m – 05 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche 4,920m – 05 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Gorakhshep(5,170m) Lunch then trek to Everest base camp (5,356 m) back to Goraksheph- 5,170 m– 08 hrs.
Day 09: Hike to Kalapather (5,545 m) Everest Sunrise view then Trek back to Phiriche -4,240m, 06 hrs.
Day 10: Trek back to Namche Bazzar 3,450 m – 06 hours.
Day 11: Trek back to Lukla (2,840 m) 6-7 hrs
Day 12: Morning fly back to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.
Day 13: International departure homeward bound.
Travel Date: All the Travel date is guaranty for the private trip
Trip Cost: $ Contact us for the quotation,
The Price is Subjected of Travel Season & Number of members
Contact us. @ Babu Karki whats App: +977-9841273869 or email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer To hotel. 1,396 m
- Fly to Lukla- (35 Minuit ) Hike to Phakding, 3 hrs,-2,640 m,
- Trek to Namche Bazzar. 3,440m- 6 hrs
- Free day- Acclimation In Namche Bazzar
- Trek to Tyangboche, 3,800m – 05 hrs.
- Trek to Dingboch 4,200 m – 05 hrs.
- Trek to Lobuche 4,920m – 05 hrs.
- Trek to Gorakhshep(5,170m) Lunch then trek to Everest base camp (5,356 m) back to Goraksheph- 5,170 m– 08 hrs.
- Hike to Kalapather (5,545 m) Everest Sunrise view then Trek back to Phiriche -4,240m, 06 hrs.
- Trek back to Namche Bazzar 3,450 m – 06 hours.
- Trek back to Lukla (2,840 m) 6-7 hrs
- Morning fly back to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.
- International departure homeward bound.
- Arrival in Kathmandu (1,396 m.)You may arrive at Kathmandu anytime. Our airport representative will meet your outside the terminal building. Look for your name on display card. He will escort you to your hotel which takes around 25 minutes. Take your time to refresh and rest. Later we will introduce you to your trek leader; he will brief you about the plans and programs and check the necessities.Overnight in Kathmandu
- Take morning flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,830 m.) and trek to Phakding (2,640 m., 4-hour trek).After breakfast, we drive to the domestic airport for a scenic trans-Himalayan flight to Lukla – in Khumbu region, the south of Everest. Meet your local porters and start your trekking adventure along Dudh Koshi River: to Cheplung (2,700m) and Ghat (2,530m). Another hour’s walk takes you to small settlement of Phakding.Overnight in Phakding
- Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m., 6-hour trek)After breakfast, we walk through a pine forest and continue our walk that goes north up the Benkar valley. We cross Dudh Koshi River and pass Chumoa and Monjo villages before reaching the entrance of the Everest National Park. We then cross suspension bridge before Jorsale village and walk alongside the Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi Rivers. We climb on a steep trail and reach Namche Bazaar which is probably the largest town in the Everest region.Overnight in Namche Bazaar
- Rest at Namche Bazaar.Today we explore Namche Bazaar which is the major town of the Everest or Khumbu region. It houses governmental offices, ATMs, internet cafes, shops, restaurants and a colorful market. Also we can hike-up to Sagarmatha National Park and enjoy the sunrise over the Himalayas including Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse and Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Kongde and so on.If you are interested in day hike, we can hike to Khumjung Village which provides clearer view of Sherpa culture and tradition than Namche. We can explore Hillary School and a monastery which houses a scalp of yeti.Overnight in Namche Bazaar
- Trek from Namche Bazzar to Tengboche (3,800 m., 5-hour trek)The trail from Namche to Phunki is easy and pleasant. From here we climb up to Tengboche village which houses famous Tengboche Monastery – the largest monastery of Everest region. It falls inside the territory of Sagarmatha National Park (UNSECO heritage site of great natural value). The monastery is nestled against the backdrop of Mt. Ama Dablam and offer the best view of Himalayas including Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse and Thamserku. Tengboche monastery opens at 3:00 PM, so if we reach there by 3 o’clock we can enjoy a Buddhist religious ceremony.Overnight in Tengboche
- Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,200 m., 5-hour trek)
Today the trail descends and walks through the forested route of birch, confer and rhododendron trees. On the way, we can catch the best view of Mt. Everest, Lhotse and Ama Dablam. We walk downhill to Debuche and cross the Imja Khola River to reach Pangboche. From here, we walk through upper Pangboche trail with the good view of Himalayan vistas and Pangboche Monastery. We continue further through Imja Valley and Lobuche River before climbing to Dingboche. Dingboche is small stone walled village with beautiful barley, potato and buckwheat fields. Walls are set up to protect crops from icy winds and grazing yaks.Overnight in Dingboche
- Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,920 m., 5-hour trek).After breakfast, we walk on a trail that rises to a ridge: views of Taboche and Cholatse are majestic. Then we continue through yak pastures to a wooden bridge and Duglha (4,620m/15,158ft). Next we climb steeply for an hour up the gravely terminal moraine of the Khumbu Glacier. Here we will discover the large group of stone-pine dedicated to the lost climbers and Sherpas during their Everest expedition. It also serves the awe-inspiring views of Khumbutse, Lingtren and Pumori. Everest is hidden behind the towering Nuptse – Lhotse wall. Walk along the valley and climb for an hour to reach Lobuche.Overnight in Lobuche
- Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m.) continue to Everest Base Camp and back to Gork Shep (5,356 m., 8-hour trek)Today is long yet rewarding day. We follow the windblown rocky path along the arid Khumbu moraine to the last settlement of Gorak Shep. After lunch, we walk on a feint trail to the world’s highest base camp, on the Khumbu Glacier: opposite the dreaded icefall – the most challenging part of an Everest ascent. In April/May, the trail is busy with porters carrying supplies and the site riot of colorful tents set on icy plains. Base camp don not have the view of Everest but offers wonderful view of Khumbu icefalls and Lhotse-Nuptse gigantic wall. Trek back to Gorakshep for overnight.Overnight in Gorak Shep.
- Hike to Kalapathar (5,545 m.) and continue trekking to Pheriche (4,240 m. 5-hour trek).
A pre-sunrise start is needed to avoid morning cloud. Climb uphill for 2 – 3 hours up to Kala Patthar (5,545m/18,192ft) to enjoy the sunrise on the top of world’s highest peak, Everest. We walk on a fairly steep trail at gradual pace. As we are climbing up the ridge, we can admire Lingtren, Khumbutse and Changtse mountains. The views from the summit is outstanding. After spending some moments at the peak, we retrace back to Gorak Shep which is easier than climbing up to Kala Patthar.After lunch, we descend down to Pheriche for comfortable night.Overnight in Pheriche
- Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazzar (3,450 m., 6-hour trek).Today we descend down approximately 2,000ft and walk on a trail with numbers of ups and downs. We climb down through hillside endowed with rhododendron and juniper trees and cross a bridge over the Dudh Koshi River. We climb down rapidly through forested trail where we can discover mountains goats, pheasants and other wild animals and birds. The trail reaches Sansa from where we get the great view of Ama Dablam, Thamserku and Nuptse mountains. Further we walk on a zigzag trail through forest before reaching Namche Bazaar.Overnight in Namche Bazaar
- Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,840 m., 6-hour trek).After breakfast, we descend down through a rocky terrain. The majority of today’s trail goes alongside the Dudh Koshi River. We cross suspension bridges multiple times, pass several monasteries and villages before reaching Lukla. After reaching Lukla, we take a well-deserved rest and celebrate with our porters as they will not accompany us back to Kathmandu.Overnight in Lukla
- Take flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
We will wake up early in the morning and get ready for the entrance of our plane for returning back to Kathmandu. Then, we will transfer back to our hotel.Overnight in Kathmandu
- Transfer to the airport and departure from Nepal to your destination
Your adventure holiday in Nepal comes to an end today. Adventure Great Himalaya’s representative will drive you back to Tribhuvan International Airport right on scheduled time.Farewell!!!
- All Airport Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 2 nights at 2, 3 star hotel in Kathmandu, including breakfast, Free Wi-Fi , 24 Hour Hot Water, TV, Air condition/ Heater
- Trekking Permit: Necessary All Trekking Permit and company paperwork.
- Domestic flight Ticket: (KTM-LUK-KTM) Limit weight is 16 kg per person.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and guide’s flight etc.) He is fully insured and well-equipment
- Trekking Porter: Carry your bag pack, Sherpa Porter, One porter for 2 Members. ( Maximum Load is 25 Kg)
- Meals:- 3 Meals a day during the trekking ( Breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- All Lodge Accommodation & Breakfast : 11 Night Twin Sharing Lodge to lodge Accommodation & Breakfast during the trek
- Everest Trekking map,Walking Poles if needed.
- Company T-Shirt, Duffel Bag
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- Welcome or Farewell Dinner in Nepalese Cultural Restaurant.
- International Air fair and Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Hot and Bottle of Drinks,WI-fI, Hot Shower
- Electronic device re-charge such as Mobile, Camera etc.
Related activities in Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base camp Trek return by Helicopter-11 Days, Take you Hike to Base camp and return back by Helicopter. It is the best Itinerary for those people who don;t want…
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek Completely hassle free travel 5- start hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and the finest accommodation along the trekking route Personalized care Desired departure date…
Everest base camp and Gokyo lake treks is one of the challenging adventure trekking in Mt Everest trekking region. The trek combines spectacular viewpoints and enthralling sights of world’s tallest…