13 days Everest Base Camp Trek is medium length trekking in Everest. The 13 days Everest Base camp Take you Base camp of Mt Everest and summit to kalapather for overview to Mt Everest and other High mountain peaks.
Everest Base camp Trek is the best trekking trail in the world. The 13 days Everest base camp Trekking offer amazing Sherpa culture, rich flora and fauna in Sagarmatha National Park, breathtaking sceneries of Everest and other highest peaks, and certainly some of the oldest and highest Buddhist monasteries in the region. The stunning close-up views of Everest from Kalapatthar are simply phenomenal.
Our Journey to Everest Base camp -13 days, start with scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Lukla, is the starting point of your trek. Then we Pass through Phakding, The next day we trek to Namche(the Sherpa Kingdom) we will have a day acclimation in Namche bazzar. And we gently advance our trip towards EBC via Tengboche, Dingboche, and Lobuche, Gorakhshep and finally reach to base Camp of mt Everest.13 days Everest Base camp Trek can be fit to everyone who is physical fit and love to outdoors.
Best Time For 13 days Everest base camp
Late February to May and Mid of September to December is the best time for 13 days Everest Base Camp Trekking Nepal. Monsoon season is not good season, it going to be a very wet and rain mostly every day. Winter also not the good season since a very cold temperatures and heavy snowfall,
13 Days Everest Base Camp Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer To hotel. 1,396 m
Day 02: Fly to Lukla- (35 Minuit) Hike to Phakding, 3 hrs,-2,640 m,
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazzar. 3,440m- 6 hrs
Day 04: Free day- Acclimation In Namche Bazzar
Day 05: Trek to Tyangboche, 3,800m – 05 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Dingboch 4,200 m – 05 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche 4,920m – 05 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Gorakhshep(5,170m) Lunch then trek to Everest base camp (5,356 m) back to Goraksheph- 5,170 m– 08 hrs.
Day 09: Hike to Kalapather (5,545 m) Everest Sunrise view then Trek back to Phiriche -4,240m, 06 hrs.
Day 10: Trek back to Namche Bazzar 3,450 m – 06 hours.
Day 11: Trek back to Lukla (2,840 m) 6-7 hrs
Day 12: Morning fly back to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.
Day 13: International departure homeward bound.
- All Airport Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 2 nights at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu, including breakfast, Free Wi-Fi , 24 Hour Hot Water, TV, Air condition/ Heater
- Trekking Permit: Necessary All Trekking Permit and company paperwork.
- Domestic flight Ticket: (KTM-LUK-KTM) Limit weight is 16 kg per person.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and guide’s flight etc.) He is fully insured and well-equipment
- Meals:- 3 Meals a day during the trekking ( Breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- All Lodge Accommodation & Breakfast : 11 Night Twin Sharing Lodge to lodge Accommodation & Breakfast during the trek
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping Bag, Down jacket ( refundable after trek)
- Everest Trekking map,Walking Poles if needed.
- Oxe -Meter- To Check your oxygen saturation and heart rating
- Company T-Shirt, Duffel Bag
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- Welcome or Farewell Dinner in Nepalese Cultural Restaurant.
- International Air fair and Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Hot and Bottle of Drinks, WI-fI, Hot Shower
- Electronic device re-charge such as Mobile, Camera etc.
- Trekking Porter, If needed, A Porter cost$ 220