Everest Base camp Tour
Tour Duration : 14 Night 15 days
Maximum altitude : 5545 m
Best Time : November /Oct and April /May/ March
Dificulties : Moderate / Hard
Group Size : 2
“15 days Guided Everest Base camp tour with One Full day Kathmandu City Tour” $ 1300 Per person
Everest Base camp Tour is world famous Trekking Destination. Everyone has dreaming to Tours in Everest base camp once n lifetime. The Everest Base camp Trekking tour will run for about two weeks but, it can well be shortened or lengthened based on your needs. Typically, the trek starts at the Lukla airport, which ranks as one of the most dangerous airports in the country and the world too.
Even though the flight to the Tenzing and Hilary Airport at Lukla seems terrifying, the view outside of the jet will surely motivate you to stay on track. A gentle yet, uphill climb leads you straight up the Dudh Koshi Valley, into the Sagarmatha National Park and then up to the famed Sherpa hub, Namche Bazaar.
Namche was, during ancient times, a trading hub for the Sherpas and the Tibetan travelers. Hence, this place has a lot of cool things and a plethora of public enjoyment such as the Internet. The most popular resting spot is in Phakding but, if you like, you can also rest at Monjo, the entry point of the Sagarmatha National Park.
Stay put at the Bazaar for a day or so to adapt to the depleting climatic conditions. Acclimatization is a must during traveling to such heights. During the free day, you could hike up to the Everest Hotel for a beautiful view of the surrounding peaks, or you could also visit the neighborhood.
Get out of the Bazaar to follow the valley of Imja Khola with some spectacular views of Thamserku and Amadablam Mountains. Besides such, you will also find the giants Everest and Lhotse lurking behind. After Namche, Tengboche is the most preferred rest stop. While at Tengboche, don’t forget to opt for a visit to one of the oldest monasteries of the Everest region, the Tengboche Monastery. Enjoy the views of the Ama Dablam peak.
Keep on following the Imja Khola and ascend upwards through Pangboche and then towards Dingboche. You can either stop in Dingboche, or you can plump for Periche. The trek ends in one of the two places. During your second day at Dingboche/Periche, wander around the valley or go out on a short trip to the Chhukung valley to ensure climatic adaptations.
After Periche/Dingboche, the Everest Base Camp Tour makes its way up to the Lobuche village most probably the second last village before the Everest base camp. The town stays atop the Khumbu Glacier, the biggest glacier of the Everest region. Either rest for the day or hike until 3 hours to get to the last settlement before the base camp. Gorak Shep is just filled with a small number of tea houses and lodges and provides accommodation to the travelers or climbers before their great hike.
From Gorak Shep, it’s an easy trek to the place you all had been desperately waiting for, the Everest Base Camp. Enjoy the views and get back to Gorak Shep. The next day, feel the ragged edge of the 5,545 meters high Kala Patthar. This place has to offer one of the most awe-inspiring views of the highest peak of the whole world.
During all these days at the EBC trek, one will always find its connection to the cultural and religious aspect a significant advantage. Enjoy the scenic pathways, lush green hills, crystal clear lakes, frozen glaciers, ancient traditions and unique lifestyle of the local people during the epic Everest Base camp trek.
- Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer To hotel. 1,396 m
- Fly to Lukla- (35 Minuit) Hike to Phakding, 3 hrs,-2,640 m,
- Trek to Namche Bazzar. 3,440m- 6 hrs
- Free day- Acclimation In Namche Bazzar
- Trek to Tyangboche, 3,800m – 05 hrs.
- Trek to Dingboch 4,200 m – 05 hrs.
- Free Day – Accliamtion
- Trek to Lobuche 4,920m – 05 hrs.
- Trek to Gorakhshep(5,170m) Lunch then trek to Everest base camp (5,356 m) back to Goraksheph- 5,170 m– 08 hrs.
- Hike to Kalapather (5,545 m) Everest Sunrise view then Trek back to Phiriche -4,240m, 06 hrs.
- Trek back to Namche Bazzar 3,450 m – 06 hours.
- Trek back to Lukla (2,840 m) 6-7 hrs
- Morning fly back to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.
- Full day Kathmandu City tour with Guide.
- International departure homeward bound.
- All Airport Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 3 nights at 2, 3 star hotel in Kathmandu, including breakfast, Free Wi-Fi , 24 Hour Hot Water, TV, Air condition/ Heater
- Trekking Permit: Necessary All Trekking Permit and company paperwork.
- Domestic flight Ticket: (KTM-LUK-KTM) Limit weight is 16 kg per person.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and guide’s flight etc.) He is fully insured and well-equipment
- Trekking Porter: Carry your bag pack. a Strong Sherpa Porter include his well paid salary, meals, insurance, accommodation
- Meals:- 3 Meals a day during the trekking ( Breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- All Lodge Accommodation & Breakfast : 11 Night Twin Sharing Lodge to lodge Accommodation & Breakfast during the trek
- One full day Kathmandu Tour with Tour Guide.
- Everest Trekking map,Walking Poles if needed.
- Company T-Shirt, Duffel Bag
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- Welcome or Farewell Dinner in Nepalese Cultural Restaurant.
- International Air fair and Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- The entire bar bills like coke, beer, Hot shower, Hot and Bottle Drinks
- Wi-Fi , Electronic Device re-Charge
- Additional cost by out of management control due to bad weather condition, illness, change of government policies, strikes, and physical condition etc
- Trekking equipment
- Temple entrance fees during city tour ( about USD 35 per perosn)
Related activities in Tour In Nepal
Best Of Nepal Tour combine the Most beautiful and tourist attraction City of Nepal, The Cities Are ( Kathmandu Chitwan, Lumbini. Pokhara and Bandipur) Offering you stunning temple architecture, breathtaking mountain…
(Tour Highlights: View World’s five tallest mountains and five World Heritage Sites) The mother of all flights ‘Everest Mountain Flight’ is once in a lifetime experience for many die hard adventurers.…
Tour Highlight One Hour Mt Everest Experience Mountain Flight Visit the world Heritage Site in Kathmandu 4-5 Hour Trisuli River Rafting 30 Minuit Paragliding in Pokhara. Nature Tour in Pokhara…
Kathmandu - Nagarkot and Pokhara Tour Adventure Great Himalaya presents Kathmandu Nagarkot Pokhara Tour, It is a delightful and enjoyable holiday around best and scenic places of Nepal, from cultural…
Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour is perfect package tour in Nepal. This Package tour gives travelers an opportunity to explore Nepal's three different regions, each of them is popular culturally, historically and naturally. Culturally…