Khopra Trek/ Khayar Lake Trek
Trip Duration : 14 night 15 days
Mode of Trek : Lodge/Tea house
Grade : Moderate
Maximum elevation : 4500m
Best Time : Feb- Jun and August – December
Trek start : Pokhara
Trek end : Pokhara
Highlight trip : Reaching to bottom of Himalayas Annapurna and Fishtail including panoramic sunrise view from Poonhill. Enjoy with Colorful culture and peoples lifestyle.
Khopara Danda trek as known as by Khayar Tal trek. It is one of the beautiful and interesting trekking routes in Nepal. This trek provides the golden chance to explore the mix of cultures and excellent mountain views over the many Himalayas including Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Nilgiri. Khayar Tal is situated between Annapurna Base Camp and Jomsom Trail and it is an ideal place for those looking for some days out of the main track to off route.
Along the trail, you will enjoy with incredible scenery with spectacular views of silvery mountains and tempting views of river and exotic valley. You will also experience the diversity of cultures, traditional villages with warm and friendly of Gurung people.
- Arrival in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu – Pokhara By Bus/ Flight
- Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ghandruk (1950m) 5 to 6 hrs
- Ghandruk to Trekking Tadapani (2680m).
- Tadapani to Bayli Kharka (3450m.) 6 to 7 hours
- Bayli Kharka to Upper Chistibung (2,950m) 4 to 5 hrs
- Upper Chistibung to Khopra Danda)(3660m.) 5 to 6
- Explore Day and Khayar lake (4500m)
- Khopra to Swanta (2240m) 5 to 6 hours.
- Swanta to Ghorepani (2860m) 6 hour
- Annapurna Himalaya Sunrise view from Poonhill and Trek to Tikhedhunga (1395m)
- Tikhedhunga to Nayapul and Drive to back Pokhara
- Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by Bus/Car/Flight
- Free Day- Sightseeing in Kathmandu-
- Departure from Nepal
- Pick up & drop from airport.
- 2 Nights at standard accommodations in Kathmandu.
- All the ground transportations.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu by standar tourist coach.
- A professional trekking guide with Government License.
- Necessary porter who will carry your baggage.
- Your meals for 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- All accommodations during trekking (Tea House/ Camping).
- Necessary Trekking Permits.
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System card) .
- All camping equipment, for example, guest tent, guide tent, toilet tent, staff tent, sleeping bag, kitchen equipment, jacket etc.
- All foods and well-paid salary, and transport and equipment for all of our staff.
- Insurance for our staff
- Rescue help (should be paid by yourself)
- 13% Governme.Office service charge.
- Nepal Visa fee you may obtain easily in Kathmandu airport.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Extra night Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- All the Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (and also Hotel,all the meals in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- All the expenses in mountain over than Scheduled because sometime can be stuck in mountain due to land slide, political strike etc.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra
- porters, bottle water, shower,
- Tips for guides and porters.
Related activities in Annapurna Trekking
10 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a an exciting journey that harmoniously incorporates all the features and attributes of Annapurna Conservation Area to offer short trekking experience for travelers…
Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking “magnificent panorama of snow capped mountains with stunning sunrise, enchanting beautiful rhododendron forest a natural garden in spring times, a scenic short circuit trek on southern Annapurna…