Shortest Annapurna Base Camp Trek- 8 Days
Unparalleled Mountain View,
One of the Best Short ABC Trek
The 8 Days Annapurna Base camp trek is the Shortest Trekking route in Annapurna. Probably it is best Itinerary for those people who has limit time and want to reach in base camp of Mt Annapurna.the tenth Highest Peak in the world.
A quick 8-Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek, (ABC Trek) without any doubt, is one of the best short treks in the world. Even before you set your foot on the trail you will witness Himalayas which look so close as to almost touch it with your hands. As your trek progresses, the Himalayas get even closer. One of the most iconic mountains of Nepal known by the name Machapuchre (6993 m) is there to welcome you from the very first day.
8 Day Annapurna Base camp Trek begins from scenic flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara and drive to matque and continue trek to Base camp. The trekking passes through villages and settlements, which itself are like a living museum, still retaining their centuries old tradition and social structures. By the second day of the trek you will increasingly be leaving behind sub tropical vegetation and entering temperate weather but the sight of the majestic Himalayas will make it worth it. On the third day you will finally reach your goal—Annapurna Base Camp. You will be surrounded by some of the highest mountains in the world once your reach this place like Annapurna I (8091 m) Annapurna III (7555 m) Annapurna South (7219 m) as well as Annapurna fang also called Barha Shikhara and Machapuchre (6993 m).
Within the span of just three days you will be crossing three climate zones chiefly subtropical, temperate and cold zones and this itself is rare in the world occurring in such short distance. It is one of the quickest treks in the Annapurna where you will be reaching the base camp of the tenth highest mountain Annapurna in just three days. The whole trek finishes in just eight days—from landing in Nepal to landing back in your country.
8 Day Annapurna Base camp Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Fly to Pokhara (860 m)/drive to Matque/trek to Chemrong (1951 m) – 6 hrs.
Day 03: Trek from Chomrong to Himalaya (2,920 m., 6 hours).
Day 04: Trek from Himalaya to ( ABC) Annapurna Base Camp (4, 095 m., 6 hours).
Day 05: Trek from Base Camp to Bamboo (2,050 m., 6 hours).
Day 06: Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1,700 m., 6 hours).
Day 07: Trek from Jhinu Danda to Matque, then take a ride to Pokhara- Fly Kathmandu. (4-hour trek and 2-hour drive)
Day 08: Departure From Nepal
- Round trip airport transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- 2 nights at 2-3 Star hotel in Kathmandu, including breakfast and Wi-Fi.
- Your standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- All Permit and necessary paper works
- Flight Ticket from Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu .
- Pokhara/ Matque and back to Pokhara by Jeep.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, insurance, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, etc.)
- Trekking Porters: Carry your Luggage (One Porter for every two clients)
- 2 nights at 2-3 star Hotel accommodation in Pokhara, including breakfast and Wi-Fi
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Adventure Certificate. Trekking Map,
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All Government Taxes and Service Charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily obtain Visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu).
- Your travel insurance.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, hot/cold shower, pot of tea, coffee etc.)
- Tips for guide and porter.