10 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a an exciting journey that harmoniously incorporates all the features and attributes of Annapurna Conservation Area to offer short trekking experience for travelers…
Trek Duration : 6 Days
Maximum Altitude : 4120 M
Trek Start : Pokhara
Trek End : Pokhara
Best Time : October /November and March / April, May
Group Size : 1- 16 Pax
Annapurna Base Camp Trek 6 days is a legendary trek admired by trekkers all around the globe. The incredible trek offers you a once in a lifetime opportunity to explore the endless beauty of the Annapurna region.
The ABC Trek 6 days is a shorter variation of this popular trek which starts and ends in Pokhara. This shorter trek itinerary is ideal for those trekkers who have a tight schedule. The fact that you can trek the Annapurna Base Camp in such a short period makes it quite popular.
Trekkers should physically train well before the start of the trek. Proper packing and preparation is also essential to complete this trek successfully. The rugged uphill and downhill trails will test trekkers to their core. Hence, a basic level of fitness is necessary for this moderately challenging Annapurna Base Camp trek.
Furthermore, this short yet fulfilling Annapurna Base Camp trek of 6 days gives us an opportunity to explore the natural diversity of the Annapurna Sanctuary. You will trek along with the lush alpine forests of rhododendron and oak trees. Besides that, the culture, tradition, and lifestyle of the Gurung and Tamang communities will spellbind you.
Best Time for ABC Trek
While this spectacular trek is possible all around the year, Autumn and Spring are generally considered the best time to trek in the region. Spring (March to May) and Autumn (September to November) have stable weather conditions and favorable temperatures. Trekking the Annapurna Base Camp in these months is a comfortable and pleasant experience.
Type Of Tea House /Lodge Accommodation
Moreover, the Annapurna Base Camp trek is a tea house trek. You will stay in the small but cozy tea houses along the trails. The small rooms include a bed, a pillow, and a warm blanket. The traditional Nepalese meal of “Dal Bhat” gets served twice a day. You can also get a limited variety of western and Chinese cuisine in the tea houses.
Additionally, the spectacular views of snow-capped mountains including Mt. Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Gangapurna, Mardi Himal, and others are the highlights of this trek. Trekking permits required for this trek are ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit) and TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System).
We are offering this stunning trek at a reasonable cost. Contact us for more details regarding this Annapurna Base Camp trek 6 days and book your trip now!
- Pokhara to Matque by Jeep then trek to Chomrong (1,951 m., 6 hours), .
- Trek from Chhomrong to Himalaya (2,920 m., 6 hours)
- Trek from Himalaya Hotel to Annapurna Base Camp – ABC (4,130 m., 6 hours)
- Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2,050 m., 6 hours).
- Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Danda via Chhomrong (1,700 m ., 6 hours).
- Trek from Jhinu Danda to Matque, then take a ride back to Pokhara (3 hours hiking and one hour drive).
- Pokhara to Matque and return Pokhara by Private jeep.
- Your Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Tea Coffee With Meals
- All Trekking Permit and necessary paper works
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation,
- Adventure Trekking Certificate from Company, Company Hat, T-shirt.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu).
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses. (phone call, laundry service etc)
- All bar bills coke, beer, bottle of water, etc.
- Hotel In Pokhara
- Tips for the guide and porter.