Annapurna Base Camp Trek 6 days is a legendary trek admired by trekkers all around the globe. The incredible trek offers you a once in a lifetime opportunity to explore the endless beauty of the Annapurna region.
The ABC Trek 6 days is a shorter variation of this popular trek which starts and ends in Pokhara. This shorter trek itinerary is ideal for those trekkers who have a tight schedule. The fact that you can trek the Annapurna Base Camp in such a short period makes it quite popular.
Trekkers should physically train well before the start of the trek. Proper packing and preparation is also essential to complete this trek successfully. The rugged uphill and downhill trails will test trekkers to their core. Hence, a basic level of fitness is necessary for this moderately challenging Annapurna Base Camp trek.
Furthermore, this short yet fulfilling Annapurna Base Camp trek of 6 days gives us an opportunity to explore the natural diversity of the Annapurna Sanctuary. You will trek along with the lush alpine forests of rhododendron and oak trees. Besides that, the culture, tradition, and lifestyle of the Gurung and Tamang communities will spellbind you.
Best Time for ABC Trek
While this spectacular trek is possible all around the year, Autumn and Spring are generally considered the best time to trek in the region. Spring (March to May) and Autumn (September to November) have stable weather conditions and favorable temperatures. Trekking the Annapurna Base Camp in these months is a comfortable and pleasant experience.
Type Of Tea House /Lodge Accommodation
Moreover, the Annapurna Base Camp trek is a tea house trek. You will stay in the small but cozy tea houses along the trails. The small rooms include a bed, a pillow, and a warm blanket. The traditional Nepalese meal of “Dal Bhat” gets served twice a day. You can also get a limited variety of western and Chinese cuisine in the tea houses.
Additionally, the spectacular views of snow-capped mountains including Mt. Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Gangapurna, Mardi Himal, and others are the highlights of this trek. Trekking permits required for this trek are ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Project Permit) and TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System).
We are offering this stunning trek at a reasonable cost. Contact us for more details regarding this Annapurna Base Camp trek 6 days and book your trip now!
Trip Departure : Any date On your request for private trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Itinerary 6 Days
Cost Include / Exclude
- Pokhara to Jhinu and Return Pokhara by Jeep
- 3 meals in Mountain (5 Breakfast, 6 Lunch and 5 Dinner) during the trekking.
- All Trekking Permit and necessary paper works
- 5 Nights Lodge to Lodge accommodations during the treks.
- Guide :- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide
- Trekking porter ( one porter for two members) No Porter for Solo Trekkers
- Adventure Trekking Certificate from Company, Company Hat, T-shirt.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffel bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu).
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses. (phone call, laundry service etc)
- All kinds of Drinks , WI-FI, How Shower
• Rucksack for our porter to take your gear ( if you don’t have it, we will provide Company duffel Bag)
• Daypack for carrying your personal things like water, snacks and your camera
• Waterproof pack cover or dry bags
• Weatherproof walking boots or shoes
• Inside footwear (flip flops)
• Multiple pairs of warm socks
• Down jacket ( if you don’t have it, our company will provide it)
• Warm baselayer underwear top and bottoms (woolen or synthetic)
• Light breathable hiking trousers and t-shirt
• Warm midlayer top (woolen or synthetic)
• Waterproof jacket
• Comfortable warm clothing for at night
• Insulated hat
• Warm gloves
• Sun hat
• Sleeping Bag ( -20 Degree) If you don’t have it, Our Company will provide it)
• Trekking poles
• Aluminium water bottle
• Headlamp or torch
• Sun screen
• Camera & batteries
• Power adapter & chargers
• Travel towel