Tibet Lhasa City Tour- 3 Night 4 days
3 Night 4 days Tibet Lhasa tour covers all the three world heritage sites like The Potala palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor street. You can visit the Dalai lama’s summer palace and stroll in the old alleys of Barkhor street where you can enjoy the sweet tea and chat with locals or bargain with the street vendors to understand the real life in Lhasa. Besides, Never miss the chance to explore the dramatic Monks debate on the Buddhist doctrines in the Sera monastery.
Tibet is a classic journey into Tibet that starts upon your arrival at famous Lhasa city (3650m). Lhasa the capital city of Tibet is the tourism hub of this enchanted nation and one of the shiny city flourished with ancient and historic artifacts and historic monuments. Tibet the hidden kingdom of Dalai Lama is one of the most beautiful kingdom surrounded with mighty Himalayas and cultural settlements. Commence touring to Tibet and enjoy the charismatic journey into the natural and cultural settlements of Tibet.
Cost Include/ Exclude
- Airport/ Hotel Airport Transportation.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing. Tour Guide and temple entrance fees
- There Night Hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Tibet permits.
- Chinese Visa.
- Round trip flight. Kathmandu /Lhasa/ Kathmandu.
- Local Tibetan Guide.
- Twin sharing basis Hotel accommodation during the Tibet tour, including breakfast.
- All the temple, monastery entrance fee.
- All the tour transport by jeep, landcruser.
- Diner and Lunch in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dine during Tibet tour.
- All the personal expenses, bar bills, emergency evacuations/Rescue, if required.
- Tips and donation.