Tibet Lhasa City Tour- 3 Night 4 days
Tour Duration : 7 Night 8 Days
Grade of Tour : Medim
Mood of Tour : On Hotel/ Guest House
Maximum Altitude : 3600m
Transport : By private Jeep/ Van
3 Night 4 days Tibet Lhasa tour covers all the three world heritage sites like The Potala palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor street. You can visit the Dalai lama’s summer palace and stroll in the old alleys of Barkhor street where you can enjoy the sweet tea and chat with locals or bargain with the street vendors to understand the real life in Lhasa. Besides, Never miss the chance to explore the dramatic Monks debate on the Buddhist doctrines in the Sera monastery.
Tibet is a classic journey into Tibet that starts upon your arrival at famous Lhasa city (3650m). Lhasa the capital city of Tibet is the tourism hub of this enchanted nation and one of the shiny city flourished with ancient and historic artifacts and historic monuments. Tibet the hidden kingdom of Dalai Lama is one of the most beautiful kingdom surrounded with mighty Himalayas and cultural settlements. Commence touring to Tibet and enjoy the charismatic journey into the natural and cultural settlements of Tibet.
- Kathmandu (1300m) – Lhasa (3650m) by Flight
- Sightseeing Tour of Lhasa
- Lhasa sightseeing in Sera & Depung, Monasteries, Norbulingka and Nunnery.
- Lhasa – Kathmandu
- Kathmandu (1300m) – Lhasa (3650m) By Flight
Morning you will fly for about an hour over the panoramic Himalayan Ranges to the capital of Tibet. “Lhasa”. Lhasa at an altitude of 3,650 Mt. is situated on the north bank of Kyichu River. Lhasa in Tibetan means “Place of the Gods”, the residence of the Dalai Lama., on arrival you will be met by the local representative and transferred to your respective hotel. (60km/hr). Full rest in the afternoon to acclimatize. Overnight at hotel in Lhasa.
- In Lhasa
After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing of Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple, . Potala Palace, this legendary palace built atop a single hill is synonymous with Tibet by the first foremost king Songtsen Gompa. Jokhang Temple, situated in the heart of Old Lhasa, it houses Tibet’s most precious religious relic, a golden Shakyamuni Buddha which was brought as a gift by the Chinese Princess Wen Cheng on the occasion of her wedding to the Tibetan King, Songtsen Gompo. Barkhor Market place, which is the religious and social focus of Lhasa. After Sightseeing you will be transferred to hotel for your Overnight at hotel in Lhasa
- In Lhasa
After breakfast full day sightseeing of Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery, Barkhor Market. Sera Monastery, 5 Kms north of Lhasa, Sera setting is one of Lhasa’s prettiest monasteries. Once a community of more than 5,000 monks resided here and was virtually extinguished by the Chinese. Some free time for shopping or own activities O/N at Hotel
- Lhasa to Kathmandu fly back.
Transfer to airport to connect the flight to Kathmandu.
- Airport/ Hotel Airport Transportation.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing. Tour Guide and temple entrance fees
- There Night Hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Tibet permits.
- Chinese Visa.
- Round trip flight. Kathmandu /Lhasa/ Kathmandu.
- Local Tibetan Guide.
- Twin sharing basis Hotel accommodation during the Tibet tour, including breakfast.
- All the temple, monastery entrance fee.
- All the tour transport by jeep, landcruser.
- Diner and Lunch in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dine during Tibet tour.
- All the personal expenses, bar bills, emergency evacuations/Rescue, if required.
- Tips and donation.