Lobuche Peak Climbing
Lobuche Peak Climbing
- Summitting Lobuche Peak at 6,119m – great sense of achievement
- Exploration of Everest Base Camp
- Cross cultural privilege – Sherpa community
- 360 degree view of Everest, Lhotse, Pumore, Ama Dablam, Cho-Oyu and Tibetan Peaks
- Camping at some of wild and remote valleys of Himalayas
Mountains are beginning and end of the natural scenery!
Lobuche Peak Climb is the most popular trekking peaks located above the Lobuche village in the Khumbu region near to Mt. Everest. The peak is not technically difficult for climbers: rated as PD+ but no mountains are to be underestimated: some common mountain threat from altitude, exposure and weather conditions may arise anytime.
Lobuche at 6,119m is located at Nepal’s most popular trekking route and has two major peaks – Lobuche East (6,119m) and Lobuche West (6,114m) connected via a knife-edge ridge. The summit of peak features the majestic view of mighty Everest, Cho-Oyu, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam and Tibetan Himalayan peaks.
Since the trip involves multi-day hiking, it provides an incredible opportunity to discover and appreciate the real charm of Himalayan nature. The Lobuche East Peak Climb start with a hike to Everest Base Camp which is an adventure in itself. You will walk through beautiful forest, Sherpa village and monasteries with endless view of Khumbu Mountains.
About Lobuche Peak
Lobuche East Trekking Peak is located close to magnificent Khumbu Glacier and the settlement of Lobuche. On April 25, 1984, Laurence Nielson and Sherpa Ang Gyalzen first summited the Lobuche east peak. Climbers need to purchase a permit from National Mountaineering Association (NMA) of Nepal to summit the peak. NMA classified Lobuche East (6,119m) as a “trekking peak” and Lobuche West (6,145m) as an “expedition peak”.
Lobuche Peak Climb with Pre-climb training at Base Camp
Adventure Great Himalaya’s Climbing Guide will provide a pre-climb training at Lobuche Peak East Base Camp. He will provide training on climbing techniques and the right way of using climbing gears – ice axe, climbing boots, crampons, harness, ascender and more. The training also includes the using of rope to ascend and descend. We strongly believe that pre-climb training will enhance your strength, skills and confidence to summit the peak successfully and conveniently.
- Airport pick up & drop
- 2 Night’ stourist slandered hotel accommodation in KTM at Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Kathmandu Lukla/Kathmandu flight ticket including airport tax. and cargo fees.
- All meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) during trip
- One professional English speaking trekking guide, 1 Cook necessary Sherpa and Porters.
- Life insurance for all support crews and their daily wages.
- One English speaking equipped climbing guide, Equipment for all crew.
- Per member 25 Kg. luggage allow while in the trekking.
- Trekking, Peak Permits, National Park permits Fees and garbage deposit.
- Snow bars and ropes for the climbing as well as tented camp while on climbing .
- All official taxes and service charge.
- International air fare.
- Personal equipment.
- All bar bills. Like coke, beer, bottle of water etc.
- Emergency rescue evacuation
- Food in city Kathmandu.
- Extra night hotel in Kathmandu, and food, accommodation if return back early due to any reason.
- TIPS for staff and garbage fee.