Tibet Shangrila Tour
Tibet Shangri La Tour most popular itineraries for Tibet tour. A sacred land of myths and mysteries inhabited by the ever smiling people. Tibet has not only exerted magnetic scull upon travelers for centuries but also spies, missionaries, scholars, geographers, mystics, soldiers and cranks, etc. Yet, few intrepid, serious and determined have been able to make it. Extremely remote and isolated by the most formidable Himalayas ranges, – a fascinating world of timeless splendor, unique tradition and breathtaking scenery awaits all travelers to the roof of the world.
the tour consists of flying from Kathmandu to Lhasa. Flying over The beautiful Himalayas that you witness will erase your fatigue and refresh your soul. You will be guided to your hotel after the arrival upon Lhasa and you can have all the time you want to get fresh and get acclimatized in the Tibetan altitude of Tibet. The second and third days of the tour includes the visit of Jokhang Temple, Barkhor market, Potala Palace, Sera and Drepung monasteries and along with strolling of the Lhasa streets, buying stuffs and enjoying the time. On the fourth day we drive from Lhasa to Tsedang covering 3,450m of road on the roof of the world. On the way we will stop to visit Samye monastery which is one of the six greatest monasteries in Tibet. The fifth day is dedicated to Tsedang where we will visit Yumbulakang and Thandurk Monasteries. Finally on the 6th day you will fly back to Kathmandu or your onward destination.
- Guest House and Tented Accommodation as per program
- Private Transportation by Jeep/ Van or Mini Coach as per group size.
- All necessary Tibet Travel and Trekking permit
- One English speaking Tibetan Guide
- All Sightseeing and Entrance fee
- Yak and Yak man during the Kora (02 Pax =01 Yak)
- Cook and Sherpa Staff from Kathmandu.
- Supporting Truck (above 2 pax)
- Meal on Full board Basis (B/L/D)
- Kathmandu to Border to Kathmandu Transportation
- Travel and personal Expenses
- Medical fee if Emergency
- Insurance of any kind.
- Hiring porter/ horse
- Portable oxygen cylinders in of emergency
- Rescue and Evacuation Service
- Any Additional cost due to Nature calamity and Unforeseen Circumstances and etc.