Tibet Everest Base Camp Tour
Tour Duration : 7 Night 8 Days
Best Time : October to November and March to April
Mode of Trip : Hotel/ Guesthouse
Grade : : Moderate to Adventurous
Maximum Hight : 5,200 m.
Tibet Everest Base Camp Tour is the perfect way for a taste of Tibet’s best in a short amount of time. It takes you deep inside the buzzing walls of the Barkor to barter for prayer flags or other souvenirs, let you peer into the hidden life of chanting Tibetan Monks at Jokhang Temple, and be enveloped in the vast expanses of the Tibetan landscape including the magnificent views of Mt. Everest, the third pole of the world.
Adventure Great Himalaya Treks and Expedition has been organizing Tibet Everest Base Camp Tour which drive from Kathmandu by Overland and fly to Kathmandu from Lhasa.
- Kathmandu (1300) -Kerung Border (145 Km) 06-07 hours’ drive
- Kerung – Tingri (4300m) / Lhatse (4,350m): 225 Km/244 Km
- Tingri to EVerest Base Camp- Ronbuk (4980 M): 90 Km
- Ronbuk to Shigatse (3900m) 334km
- Xigatse – Gyantse (3,950m) to Lhasa (3650m) 351km
- Sightseeing In Lhasa
- Sightseeing in Lhasa
- Lhasa – Kathmandu
- Kathmandu (1,300 m.) to Kerung Border , ( 145 km) 6, 7 Hour Drive Early in the morning scenic drive to Kerung Border (Nepal-Tibet Border) through the beautiful Nepalese countryside and after necessary border formalities at Nepalese immigration, an hour adventurous uphill drive by Bus & jeep(normally) or 2 hour walk uphill (in case of landslide to Chinese immigration, check-in to hotel or Continue drive to Kerung. Stay overnight at Guest House.
- Kerung – Tingri (4300m) / Lhatse (4,350m): 225 Km/244 KmDay drive uphill to the highest plateau of the world with the typical view of Tibetan landscape offering sheer feeling of standing on the roof of the world. from where, weather permitting, breathtaking panorama of beautiful Himalayan ranges including Mt Cho Oyu (8201 M) & Mt Xishapagma (8012M) but dwarfed by the Vastness of the Tibetan plateau. From TINGRI, one can enjoy the magnificence of Mt. Everest (8,848 M). Stay overnight at Guest House
- Tingri to EVerest Base Camp- Ronbuk (4980 M): 90 KmDrive to Ronbuk, Visit Ronbuk Monastery and Hike up to Everest Base Camp O/N at Guest House.
- Ronbuk to Shigatse (3900m) 334kmContinue scenic drive crossing Over Gyatchu La (5,220M), the highest pass en route to Lhasa via Lhatse from where a road to Mt Kailash bifurcates to the west. Stay overnight at hotel.
- Xigatse – Gyantse (3,950m) to Lhasa (3650m) 351km Morning sightseeing to the Panchen Lama’s Tashilhumpu Monastery Drive to Gyantse and visit to the Kumbum Stupa & Phalkor Monastery. Full day picturesque drive crossing over Karola (5,010m), Kambala (4,749m), Colorful Yamdrok-Tso Lake and the Tibetan lifeline river Brahma Putra (Yarlung Tsangpo) – Stay overnight at Hotel.
- Sightseeing In Lhasa Full days sightseeing tour to Lhasa including Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Bazaar, And Potala Palace Drepung & Sera Monasteries. Stay overnight at Hotel.
- Sightseeing In Lhasa Full days sightseeing tour to Lhasa including Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Bazaar, And Potala Palace Drepung & Sera Monasteries. Stay overnight at Hotel
- Lhasa – KathmanduEarly morning drive to Gonggar airport or train station for your departure flight to Kathmandu or to your onward destination to Mainland China.
- Kathmandu to Kerung by Private Jeep/ Bus
- Tibet permits.
- Tibet Visa.
- Flight ticket from Lasha to Kathmandu.
- Local Tibetan guide.
- Twin sharing basis hotel accommodation during Tibet Tour, including breakfast.
- All temple, monastery entrance fees.
- All tour transport by jeep or van during the Tibet Tour
- Lunch and Dinner during Tibet tour.
- All personal expenses and bar bills: such as phone call, laundry service, cold drink, bottled water, coffee, tea, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and donation.