Tibet Everest Base Camp Tour
Tibet Everest Base Camp Tour is the perfect way for a taste of Tibet’s best in a short amount of time. It takes you deep inside the buzzing walls of the Barkor to barter for prayer flags or other souvenirs, let you peer into the hidden life of chanting Tibetan Monks at Jokhang Temple, and be enveloped in the vast expanses of the Tibetan landscape including the magnificent views of Mt. Everest, the third pole of the world.
Adventure Great Himalaya Treks and Expedition has been organizing Tibet Everest Base Camp Tour which drive from Kathmandu by Overland and fly to Kathmandu from Lhasa.
Cost Include / Exclude
- Kathmandu to Kerung by Private Jeep/ Bus
- Tibet permits.
- Tibet Visa.
- Flight ticket from Lasha to Kathmandu.
- Local Tibetan guide.
- Twin sharing basis hotel accommodation during Tibet Tour, including breakfast.
- All temple, monastery entrance fees.
- All tour transport by jeep or van during the Tibet Tour
- Lunch and Dinner during Tibet tour.
- All personal expenses and bar bills: such as phone call, laundry service, cold drink, bottled water, coffee, tea, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and donation.