Everest Base camp Trek and return Kathmandu from base camp by Helicopter-11 Days, It is the best Itinerary for those people who don;t Have long holiday or don;t want want…
Everest Base Camp Trek -15 Days
Mode of Trip : Tea-House / Lodge Basis.
Grade : Moderate to Adventurous.
Highest elevation : 5,545 m.
Trek duration : 14 Nights / 15 Days
Best Time : Sep To Dec and Feb to Jun
Group Size : Minimum 2- Maximum 12
Everest Base Camp trek is one of the most famous and popular trekking destination around whole Himalaya and probably on this globe. Trekking at the base of world highest Mt. Everest at 5,357 m / 15,500 ft high Exploring Sherpa traditional villages enriched with Buddhist culture and custom. Visiting old heritage and interesting monasteries in the backdrop of high peaks, beautiful alpine rhododendron and pine forest to barren and remorseless ice-fields. Panorama of high mountains in the comfort of nice lodge and Sherpa hospitality”
Everest Base Camp Trek is the best Trekking in the world. It is a memorable trek to Everest Region including Kalapatthar climbing (5545m) an overview of four of the world’s six tallest peaks in the Everest Region (Khumbu Region) including the panoramic views of the Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, and Makalu.
Adventure Great Himalaya Treks & Expeditions presents this delightful and adventurous Everest Base Camp trekking where you can release yourself with amazing sceneries of mountains that surround you along with great hospitality of Sherpa the Highlanders of Himalaya, including utmost service of Adventure Great Himalaya Treks & Expeditions expert guides and staff.
Nepal Everest Base camp Trek is know as EBC Trek, The trek starts from Lukla after 45 scenic flight and continues through Namche Bazaar and enters into Khumbu region. Everest Base Camp gives the wonderful experience of Tibetan culture in high elevation , pleasantly colorful views of rhododendron fir forests and massive of outstanding Himalayas views including world highest peak Mt Everest.
We have designed the 15 days Everest Base Camp trek considering experienced as well as a beginner trekker. We have two acclimatization days at Namche and in Dingboche. This will help you to cope with the thin air and changing atmosphere. Altitude sickness is one of the difficulties when trekking to the height of 5643 meters at Kala Patthar. It is because the amount of oxygen at a higher altitude is comparatively low which results in difficulty in breathing.
The 15 days Everest base camp Trek is the best itinerary to reach the Everest base camp and Kalapther. It is suitable Itinerary any types of trekkers who has good level of physical fitness and the itinerary has been customized for First time trekkers which take you to base camp of Tallest peak Mt Everest.
Highlights of the Everest Base Camp Trek
- Trekking up to the Base Camp of the highest mountain in the world.
- Spectacular view of the mountain ranges such as Mount Everest, Mount Ama Dablam, Mount Thamserku, Mount Makalu, Mount Lhotse and many more.
- Exploring the Sagarmatha National Park, UNESCO world heritage site.
- Khumbu ice fall and glacier along the way to the Everest Base Camp.
- Exploring the oldest monastery of the Everest region, Tengboche Monastery.
- Exploring Sherpa communities.
- Climb to Kala Patthar (545 m) for Best Everest Sunrise and Sunset View.
Everest Base camp Trek- 15 Days Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02: Fly to Lukla- (35 Minuit) Hike to Phakding, 3 hrs,-2,640 m,
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazzar. 3,440m- 6 hrs
Day 04: Free day- Acclimation In Namche Bazzar
Day 05: Trek to Tyangboche, 3,800m – 05 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Dingboch 4,200 m – 05 hrs.
Day 07; Free Day – Acclimation
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche 4,920m – 05 hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Gorakhshep(5,170m) Lunch then trek to Everest base camp (5,356 m) back to Goraksheph- 5,170 m– 08 hrs.
Day 10: Hike to Kalapather (5,545 m) Everest Sunrise view then Trek back to Phiriche -4,240m, 06 hrs.
Day 11: Trek back to Namche Bazzar 3,450 m – 06 hours.
Day 12: Trek back to Lukla (2,840 m) 6-7 hrs
Day 13: Morning fly back to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.
Day 14: Free Day-In case flight cancels.
Day 15: Departure from Nepal
Who Can Take This Trek?
Anyone who is reasonably fit will be able to complete this trek. There are no specific exercises for the trek, but some cardiovascular training is always recommended. You should start Cycling, hiking, swimming, climbing or hill walking at least two weeks before the trek.
The trek has a complete itinerary of 15 days and therefore fit for those who have a long holiday planned and want to trek a leisurely pace. The long trekking days also ensure that all the trekkers are properly acclimatized and relaxed even with a long day of trekking.
The risk of altitude sickness is always present. If you are taking some medication, you should consult your doctor for advice for trekking in such high altitude regions. A right level of fitness will make the trek pleasant and comfortable.
Accommodation in the Everest Base Camp Trek
The accommodation facilities get limited to tea houses and lodges along the trail. In the peak season, accommodation can get packed quickly due to a massive inflow of trekkers and tourists. Thus, you need to book the rooms in advance. The tea-houses and lodges are open throughout the year.
Along the Everest base camp trek,You will get a room with two beds, two blankets and a shared bathroom. There are some luxury lodges provide, electric bed, Wi-Fi and hot water facilities at an added cost.
Food Facilities In The Everest Base Camp Trek
The tea houses and lodges provide necessary meal facilities. You can pick any of meals from the menu list. You will get the staple dish of dal bhat along the trail. The “dal bhat” is a delicious dish with a balance of carbohydrates and protein that will get you energized during the trek.
The dish includes white rice, vegetables, lentils, spinach etc The variety of pickles also improve the taste of the dish. If you crave for western food, some teahouses and lodges do serve western and continental cuisine as well. The options are however limited to common dishes like pizzas, burgers and more.
There are few bakeries in the high altitude regions as well. Even though there are both eastern and western cuisine available along the trail, it is absolutely recommended to taste the local Himalayan food.The tourists or trekkers generally bring snacks like protein bars, Snickers, and energy drinks along the trail to munch on them. Water purification tablets would be a budget option if you did not want to bring bottled water.
How To Get To Everest Base Camp?
Trekkers prefer to take the adventurous flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. The scenic mountain flight lands on the narrow airstrip of the Tenzing Hilary airport.
The trekking journey starts from Lukla as you trek gradually and passing by the famous settlements of Namche Bazar, Lobuche, Dingboche, Gorak shep to arrive at the Everest base camp.
One of the essential tips to follow while trekking is to acclimate properly and take proper rests. The return trek is relatively easy as the trail is mostly downhill.
Best Time for Everest Base Camp Trek
Arguably, the best time to travel the majestic Everest base camp is the autumn season of September to November. The trek of Everest base camp from late September to November has many perks.
Some of the major highlights of the trek include the spectacular view of the mountains, moderate trekking temperatures, and unobstructed views of the mountains. There might be some instances of unfavorable conditions which is quite common. The weather around the Everest Base Camp is quite unpredictable in comparison.
The amount of precipitation is quite less in lower elevations and snowfall is less as you move higher along the trail. You should always check for the weather conditions before you start the trek and prepare accordingly.
Besides this, the small window from March to May is also a great time to trek the Everest region. The trails look beautiful, and the rhododendron flowers bloom well over the hills painting the hills red and pink. The Everest region has excellent climate and weather, and the moderate temperatures make for a great trekking experience.
- Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer To hotel. 1,396 m
- Fly to Lukla- (35 Minuit) Hike to Phakding, 3 hrs,-2,640 m,
- Trek to Namche Bazzar. 3,440m- 6 hrs
- Free day- Acclimation In Namche Bazzar
- Trek to Tyamgboche, 3,800m – 05 hrs.
- Trek to Dingboch 4,200 m – 05 hrs.
- Free Day – Accliamtion
- Trek to Lobuche 4,920m – 05 hrs.
- Trek to Gorakhshep(5,170m) Lunch then trek to Everest base camp (5,356 m) back to Goraksheph- 5,170 m– 08 hrs.
- Hike to Kalapather (5,545 m) Everest Sunrise view then Trek back to Phiriche -4,240m, 06 hrs.
- Trek back to Namche Bazzar 3,450 m – 06 hours.
- Trek back to Lukla (2,840 m) 6-7 hrs
- Morning fly back to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.
- Free Day-In case flight cancels. it hapend alot even high season.
- International departure homeward bound.
- Arrival in Kathmandu (1,396 m.) Upon your arrival, proceed to the outside of airport terminal, our representative will wait for you to take you to the hotel which taking around 20 minutes. Please look for your name which will be shown on signage. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Take morning flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,830 m.) and trek to Phakding (2,640 m., 4-hour trek). Today we will take an amazing flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,827 m.) in the morning parallel to the huge Himalayan adjacent to Nepal and China. After 40 minutes, we will be landed in a runway and our caretaker will help us carry our belongings. Then we will walk down to the Dudh Kosi River, where we connect with the main path to Namche Bazaar. After moving all the way through the small area of Ghat (2550m), we will soon arrive at our tea house at Phakding.
- Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m., 6-hour trek) Today, we start from Phakding and walk across the river to trek all the way through the area of rhododendron, blue pine forest and more which is really superb experience especially during the spring. We go crossways to the Dudh Kosi at Benkar and take pleasure from the scenes of snow-topped mountains Kusum Kanguru (6,369 m.), Thamserku (6,623 m.) and so on. The way then becomes fairly difficult and includes a perpendicular climb to Namche Bazaar. You will now walk through upstream on flat land, on the bank, to the fusion point of the Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi rivers. After crossing one of the suspension bridges above the river, we will ascend to Namche Bazaar. We get the most amazing vivid opportunities of gigantic peaks -Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Taweche is visible. Overnight at hotel in Namche Bazaar.
- Rest at Namche Bazaar. Today we will explore Namche Bazaar appropriate adaptation with the environment at the height. Namche is a prosperous village situated in a large protected hollow. And the amazing scene visible from here includes superb panorama of the Khumbu peaks and great views of Everest. Then, after having our breakfast, we also walk towards Thami (3,810 m.) over the amazing Bhote Khola River Valley or visit the national park headquarters to look at the strange displays of Sherpa culture and way of life.
- Trek from Namche Bazzar to Tengboche (3,800 m., 5-hour trek) We will today descend down through the Khumjung community and move to the major path to Everest at Shanasa. We will walk further to Trashinga and then move down to go across the Dudh Koshi at Phunkitenga (3,250 m.). In the daytime, it is a wide and vertical ascend through fir, black juniper, pine, rhododendron forest and reach Tengboche Monastery. Here we can see gigantic peaks AmaDablam, Kantega, Mount Everest etc. We stay at hotel in Tengboche tonight.
- Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,200 m., 5-hour trek) We will walk slightly down through the forest of birch, juniper, fir and rhododendron at Debuche. Here we only steady way up but due to the elevation we have to speed ourselves increasingly all the way through the day. After passing the Imja Khola, the trail heads to Pangboche where we can see the beautiful mountain of Ama Dablam. Then our route is to climb all the way through unwrapped alpine hillsides prior to another crossing of the Imja Khola and reach Dingboche.
- Acclimation day in Dingboche. Today you will have free for acclimation day.This day is rest day in Dingboche area. You can walk to explore Dingboche monastery and Climb to Nangkhartshang Peak (5083) while you are free for whole day. It is necessary to adjust with body and temperature in high elevation. You can rest all the day with full of enjoyment of the panoramic views of Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Lhotse, Tawache, Nuptse, Kwangde etc. Stay overnight in guest house.
- Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,920 m., 5-hour trek). Today, we go away Pheriche and the trail goes up to the drain of the Khumbu. Then after an hour, the path mounts up to the Khumbu Glacier. Almost half of the climb to the moraine is Dughla. Moving ahead from Dughla the trail keeps on ascending steeply to the crest of the moraine. The path now moves on flat level on the west part of the moraine prior to arriving at Lobuche.
- Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m.) continue to Everest Base Camp and back to Gork Shep (5,356 m., 8-hour trek) We will trek towards Gorakshep today. From this place, we will walk up to Everest Base Camp, then return back to Gorakshep for staying overnight since we cannot find lodges at Everest Base Camp .
- Hike to Kalapathar (5,545 m.) and continue trekking to Pheriche (4,240 m. 5-hour trek). Early morning, hike to the top of Kalapathar at 5,545 meters, this will be the highest spot of the adventure, offering incredible views of mountains with Mt. Everest at closest. After a great moment, we return to Gorakshep for breakfast and continue trek to Thugla, and downhill to Pheriche on windy valley for overnight stop.
- Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazzar (3,450 m., 6-hour trek). Return journey much easier as the walk drops heights every few hours, walk downhill with few short ups to Pangboche and then to a bridge with two hours climb to Tengboche. Stop for lunch in Tengboche, then continue to Namche Bazzar. Over night at Namche Bazaar.
- Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,840 m., 6-hour trek). Morning walk leads back to Phakding and from here back to Lukla with last and final climb of this fabulous adventure, on reaching Lukla, celebrate last night dinner with fellow trekkers and staff.
- Take flight from Lukla to Kathmandu We will wake up early in the morning and get ready for the entrance of our plane for returning back to Kathmandu. Then, we will transfer back to our hotel. Remaining day to explore in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Free day Today we have free day. We keep this day as a spare day in case flight from Lukla to Kathmandu is cancelled.
- Transfer to the airport and departure from Nepal to your destination Our representative will transfer you to Kathmandu International Airport for your way back to your country.
- All Airport Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 3 nights at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu, including breakfast, Free Wi-Fi , 24 Hour Hot Water, TV, Air condition/ Heater
- Trekking Permit: Necessary All Trekking Permit and company paperwork.
- Domestic flight Ticket: (KTM-LUK-KTM) Limit weight is 16 kg per person.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and Good English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and guide’s flight etc.) He is fully insured and well-equipment
- Trekking Porter: Carry your bag pack. One porter for 2 members. ( max.25 Kg Load)
- Meals:- 3 Meals a day during the trekking ( Breakfast, Lunch, dinner) Including tea /Coffee with meals.
- All Lodge Accommodation & Breakfast : 11 Night Twin Sharing Lodge to lodge Accommodation & Breakfast during the trek
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping bag, Down jacket- Refundable after the trek.
- Everest Trekking map,Walking Poles if needed.
- Company T-Shirt, Duffel Bag
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- Welcome or Farewell Dinner in Nepalese Cultural Restaurant.
- International Air fair and Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- Lunch, Dinner in Kathmandu
- Hot and Bottle of Drinks, Wi- Fi, Hot Shower
- Electronic device re-charge such as Mobile, Camera etc.
Note: The below Price and Travel date is for the Group Join Basis.if you take private trip all travel dates are guaranteed
|Start Date||End Date||Trip Type||Price||AVAILABILITY||Booking|
|Sat, 4 Apr, 20||Sat, 18 Apr, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Mon, 6 Apr, 20||Mon, 20 Apr, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Fri, 10 Apr, 20||Fri, 24 Apr, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Sun, 12 Apr, 20||Sun, 26 Apr, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Tue, 14 Apr, 20||Tue, 28 Apr, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Thu, 16 Apr, 20||Thu, 30 Apr, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Sat, 18 Apr, 20||Sat, 2 May, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Mon, 20 Apr, 20||Mon, 4 May, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Wed, 22 Apr, 20||Wed, 6 May, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Fri, 24 Apr, 20||Fri, 8 May, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Fri, 24 Apr, 20||Fri, 8 May, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Sun, 26 Apr, 20||Sun, 10 May, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Tue, 28 Apr, 20||Tue, 12 May, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Thu, 30 Apr, 20||Thu, 14 May, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Sat, 2 May, 20||Sat, 16 May, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Mon, 4 May, 20||Mon, 18 May, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Fri, 8 May, 20||Fri, 22 May, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Sun, 10 May, 20||Sun, 24 May, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Wed, 13 May, 20||Wed, 27 May, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Sat, 16 May, 20||Sat, 30 May, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Mon, 18 May, 20||Mon, 1 Jun, 20||Join group||$ 1280.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Fri, 22 May, 20||Fri, 5 Jun, 20||Join group||$ 1250.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Mon, 25 May, 20||Mon, 8 Jun, 20||Join group||$ 1250.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Thu, 28 May, 20||Thu, 11 Jun, 20||Join group||$ 1250.00||GUARANTEED||Book Now|
|Sat, 6 Jun, 20||Sat, 20 Jun, 20||Join group||$ 1250.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Fri, 12 Jun, 20||Fri, 26 Jun, 20||Join group||$ 1250.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Wed, 17 Jun, 20||Wed, 1 Jul, 20||Join group||$ 1250.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Sat, 20 Jun, 20||Sat, 4 Jul, 20||Join group||$ 1250.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Fri, 26 Jun, 20||Fri, 10 Jul, 20||Join group||$ 1250.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Sat, 22 Aug, 20||Sat, 5 Sep, 20||Join Group||$ 1250.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Wed, 26 Aug, 20||Wed, 9 Sep, 20||Join Group||$ 1250.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Sat, 19 Sep, 20||Sat, 3 Oct, 20||Join Group||$ 1250.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Tue, 22 Sep, 20||Tue, 6 Oct, 20||Join Group||$ 1250.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Sat, 26 Sep, 20||Sat, 10 Oct, 20||Join Group||$ 1250.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Tue, 29 Sep, 20||Tue, 13 Oct, 20||Join Group||$ 1250.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Fri, 2 Oct, 20||Fri, 16 Oct, 20||Join Group||$ 1300.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Tue, 6 Oct, 20||Tue, 20 Oct, 20||Join Group||$ 1300.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Sun, 11 Oct, 20||Sun, 25 Oct, 20||Join Group||$ 1300.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Sat, 17 Oct, 20||Sat, 31 Oct, 20||Join Group||$ 1300.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Thu, 22 Oct, 20||Thu, 5 Nov, 20||Join Group||$ 1300.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Sun, 25 Oct, 20||Sun, 8 Nov, 20||Join Group||$ 1300.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Wed, 28 Oct, 20||Wed, 11 Nov, 20||Join Group||$ 1300.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Sat, 31 Oct, 20||Sat, 14 Nov, 20||Join Group||$ 1300.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Mon, 2 Nov, 20||Mon, 16 Nov, 20||Join Group||$ 1300.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Wed, 4 Nov, 20||Wed, 18 Nov, 20||Join Group||$ 1300.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Sat, 7 Nov, 20||Sat, 21 Nov, 20||Join Group||$ 1300.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Wed, 11 Nov, 20||Wed, 25 Nov, 20||Join Group||$ 1300.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Sun, 15 Nov, 20||Sun, 29 Nov, 20||Join Group||$ 1300.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Thu, 19 Nov, 20||Thu, 3 Dec, 20||Join Group||$ 1300.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Sun, 22 Nov, 20||Sun, 6 Dec, 20||Join Group||$ 1300.00||OPENED||Book Now|
|Tue, 24 Nov, 20||Tue, 8 Dec, 20||Join Group||$ 1300.00||OPENED||Book Now|
Reviews of Everest Base Camp Trek -15 Days
Related activities in Everest Base Camp Trekking
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek Completely hassle free travel 5- start hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and the finest accommodation along the trekking route Personalized care Desired departure date…
Everest base camp and Gokyo lake treks is one of the challenging adventure trekking in Mt Everest trekking region. The trek combines spectacular viewpoints and enthralling sights of world’s tallest…