Everest Base Camp Trek- 15 days
Mode of Trip : Tea-House / Lodge Basis.
Grade : Moderate to Adventurous.
Highest elevation : 5,545 m.
Trek duration : 14 Nights/15 Days
Best Time : Sep To Dec and Feb to Jun
Group Size : 1- 12
Trip Highlights of the 15 Days Everest Base Camp Trek
- Trekking up to the Base Camp of the highest mountain in the world.
- Spectacular view of the mountain ranges such as Mount Everest, Mount Ama Dablam, Mount Thamserku, Mount Makalu, Mount Lhotse and many more.
- Exploring the Sagarmatha National Park, UNESCO world heritage site.
- Khumbu ice fall and glacier along the way to the Everest Base Camp.
- Exploring the oldest monastery of the Everest region, Tengboche Monastery.
- Exploring Sherpa communities.
- Trekking up to the Everest Kala Patthar.
15 days Everest base camp Trek is the best itinerary to reach the Everest base camp and Kalapther. The 15 days Everest Base camp trekking itinerary is suitable for any types of trekkers who has good level of physical fitness and the itinerary has been customized for First time trekkers which take you to base camp of Tallest peak Mt Everest.
Everest Base Camp Trek has become the aim of many enthusiastic trekkers all around the world. One of the most challenging treks of Nepal, Everest Base Trek will take you to the footsteps of the first ones who climbed the Mount Everest: Tenzing Norgay Sherpa, and Edmund Hillary.
15 Days EBC Trekking to the Base Camp of the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest, is an achievement in itself. The scenic view of the Everest Region and the magnificent view of the mountains which are above 7000 meters is eye-catching and rewarding.
The diverse Sherpa community, the local people, their way of living, and their hospitality are amazing. This tour will give you chances to explore the tradition and culture at different villages of the Everest region.
Moreover, the local Buddhist Monasteries of the Everest region significantly make your trip incredible. You will visit beautiful monasteries like Dingboche and Tengboche monastery. Tengboche is the largest monastery of the Everest region.
One of the major attractions of the Everest Base Camp trek is the Sagarmatha National Park. It is one of the UNESCO world heritage sites. The park homes a wide diversity of wild flora and fauna. Along with these, the dramatic mountains, glaciers, waterfalls, icefalls en route are very pleasing.
Your trekking journey to the Everest Kala Patthar will give you with a lot of new experiences to cherish for a lifetime. Your incredible journey to EBC begins with a short and scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. From Lukla, you will trek to Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Tyangboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, Gorakhshep, and finally to the Everest Base Camp.
After visiting the base camp, you’ll also hike to Kalapathar, the best viewpoint of the Everest. On your way back, you’ll trek back to Phiriche, Namche, and to Lukla from where you’ll fly back to Kathmandu.
We have designed the 15 days Everest Base Camp trek considering experienced as well as a beginner trekker. We have two acclimatization days at Namche and in Dingboche. This will help you to cope with the thin air and changing atmosphere. Altitude sickness is one of the difficulties when trekking to the height of 5643 meters at Kala Patthar. It is because the amount of oxygen at a higher altitude is comparatively low which results in difficulty in breathing.
Unlike Annapurna Base Camp, you will not find tea houses and lodges for food and accommodation in the Everest Base Camp. You have to return back to Ghorekshep for proper food and overnight stay.
For an exciting 15 days trek, join Adventure Great Himalaya. We intend to make your 15 days trek to the Everest Base Camp less challenging and more comfortable. Get ready for a memorable 15 days Everest Base Camp trek with us.
15 Days Everest Base camp Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer To hotel. 1,396 m
Day 02: Fly to Lukla- (35 Minuit) Hike to Phakding, 3 hrs,-2,640 m,
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazzar. 3,440m- 6 hrs
Day 04: Free day- Acclimation In Namche Bazzar
Day 05: Trek to Tyangboche, 3,800m – 05 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Dingboch 4,200 m – 05 hrs.
Day 07: Free Day – Acclimation
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche 4,920m – 05 hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Gorakhshep(5,170m) Lunch then trek to Everest base camp (5,356 m) back to Goraksheph- 5,170 m– 08 hrs.
Day 10: Hike to Kalapather (5,545 m) Everest Sunrise view then Trek back to Phiriche -4,240m, 06 hrs.
Day 11: Trek back to Namche Bazzar 3,450 m – 06 hours.
Day 12: Trek back to Lukla (2,840 m) 6-7 hrs
Day 13: Morning fly back to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.
Day 14: Free Day-In case flight cancels. it happened a lot even high season.
Day 15: International departure homeward bound.
15 Days Everest Base camp Trek Cost
Travel Date: All the Travel date is guaranty for the private trip
Trip Cost: $ 1250 Per person ( minimum 2 people group)
The Price Can Be changed according Travel Season & Number of members
Contact us. @ Babu Karki whats App: +977-9841273869 or email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer To hotel. 1,396 m
- Fly to Lukla- (35 Minuit) Hike to Phakding, 3 hrs,-2,640 m,
- Trek to Namche Bazzar. 3,440m- 6 hrs
- Free day- Acclimation In Namche Bazzar
- Trek to Tyamgboche, 3,800m – 05 hrs.
- Trek to Dingboch 4,200 m – 05 hrs.
- Free Day – Accliamtion
- Trek to Lobuche 4,920m – 05 hrs.
- Trek to Gorakhshep(5,170m) Lunch then trek to Everest base camp (5,356 m) back to Goraksheph- 5,170 m– 08 hrs.
- Hike to Kalapather (5,545 m) Everest Sunrise view then Trek back to Phiriche -4,240m, 06 hrs.
- Trek back to Namche Bazzar 3,450 m – 06 hours.
- Trek back to Lukla (2,840 m) 6-7 hrs
- Morning fly back to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.
- Free Day-In case flight cancels. it hapend alot even high season.
- International departure homeward bound.
- Arrival in Kathmandu (1,396 m.) Upon your arrival, proceed to the outside of airport terminal, our representative will wait for you to take you to the hotel which taking around 20 minutes. Please look for your name which will be shown on signage. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Take morning flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,830 m.) and trek to Phakding (2,640 m., 4-hour trek). Today we will take an amazing flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,827 m.) in the morning parallel to the huge Himalayan adjacent to Nepal and China. After 40 minutes, we will be landed in a runway and our caretaker will help us carry our belongings. Then we will walk down to the Dudh Kosi River, where we connect with the main path to Namche Bazaar. After moving all the way through the small area of Ghat (2550m), we will soon arrive at our tea house at Phakding.
- Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m., 6-hour trek) Today, we start from Phakding and walk across the river to trek all the way through the area of rhododendron, blue pine forest and more which is really superb experience especially during the spring. We go crossways to the Dudh Kosi at Benkar and take pleasure from the scenes of snow-topped mountains Kusum Kanguru (6,369 m.), Thamserku (6,623 m.) and so on. The way then becomes fairly difficult and includes a perpendicular climb to Namche Bazaar. You will now walk through upstream on flat land, on the bank, to the fusion point of the Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi rivers. After crossing one of the suspension bridges above the river, we will ascend to Namche Bazaar. We get the most amazing vivid opportunities of gigantic peaks -Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Taweche is visible. Overnight at hotel in Namche Bazaar.
- Rest at Namche Bazaar. Today we will explore Namche Bazaar appropriate adaptation with the environment at the height. Namche is a prosperous village situated in a large protected hollow. And the amazing scene visible from here includes superb panorama of the Khumbu peaks and great views of Everest. Then, after having our breakfast, we also walk towards Thami (3,810 m.) over the amazing Bhote Khola River Valley or visit the national park headquarters to look at the strange displays of Sherpa culture and way of life.
- Trek from Namche Bazzar to Tengboche (3,800 m., 5-hour trek) We will today descend down through the Khumjung community and move to the major path to Everest at Shanasa. We will walk further to Trashinga and then move down to go across the Dudh Koshi at Phunkitenga (3,250 m.). In the daytime, it is a wide and vertical ascend through fir, black juniper, pine, rhododendron forest and reach Tengboche Monastery. Here we can see gigantic peaks AmaDablam, Kantega, Mount Everest etc. We stay at hotel in Tengboche tonight.
- Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,200 m., 5-hour trek)
We will walk slightly down through the forest of birch, juniper, fir and rhododendron at Debuche. Here we only steady way up but due to the elevation we have to speed ourselves increasingly all the way through the day. After passing the Imja Khola, the trail heads to Pangboche where we can see the beautiful mountain of Ama Dablam. Then our route is to climb all the way through unwrapped alpine hillsides prior to another crossing of the Imja Khola and reach Dingboche.
- Acclimation day in Dingboche.
Today you will have free for acclimation day.This day is rest day in Dingboche area. You can walk to explore Dingboche monastery and Climb to Nangkhartshang Peak (5083) while you are free for whole day. It is necessary to adjust with body and temperature in high elevation. You can rest all the day with full of enjoyment of the panoramic views of Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Lhotse, Tawache, Nuptse, Kwangde etc. Stay overnight in guest house.
- Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,920 m., 5-hour trek). Today, we go away Pheriche and the trail goes up to the drain of the Khumbu. Then after an hour, the path mounts up to the Khumbu Glacier. Almost half of the climb to the moraine is Dughla. Moving ahead from Dughla the trail keeps on ascending steeply to the crest of the moraine. The path now moves on flat level on the west part of the moraine prior to arriving at Lobuche.
- Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m.) continue to Everest Base Camp and back to Gork Shep (5,356 m., 8-hour trek) We will trek towards Gorakshep today. From this place, we will walk up to Everest Base Camp, then return back to Gorakshep for staying overnight since we cannot find lodges at Everest Base Camp .
- Hike to Kalapathar (5,545 m.) and continue trekking to Pheriche (4,240 m. 5-hour trek).
Early morning, hike to the top of Kalapathar at 5,545 meters, this will be the highest spot of the adventure, offering incredible views of mountains with Mt. Everest at closest. After a great moment, we return to Gorakshep for breakfast and continue trek to Thugla, and downhill to Pheriche on windy valley for overnight stop.
- Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazzar (3,450 m., 6-hour trek). Return journey much easier as the walk drops heights every few hours, walk downhill with few short ups to Pangboche and then to a bridge with two hours climb to Tengboche. Stop for lunch in Tengboche, then continue to Namche Bazzar. Over night at Namche Bazaar.
- Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,840 m., 6-hour trek). Morning walk leads back to Phakding and from here back to Lukla with last and final climb of this fabulous adventure, on reaching Lukla, celebrate last night dinner with fellow trekkers and staff.
- Take flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
We will wake up early in the morning and get ready for the entrance of our plane for returning back to Kathmandu. Then, we will transfer back to our hotel. Remaining day to explore in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Free day
Today we have free day. We keep this day as a spare day in case flight from Lukla to Kathmandu is cancelled.
- Transfer to the airport and departure from Nepal to your destination
Our representative will transfer you to Kathmandu International Airport for your way back to your country.
- All Airport Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 3 nights at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu, including breakfast, Free Wi-Fi , 24 Hour Hot Water, TV, Air condition/ Heater
- Trekking Permit: Necessary All Trekking Permit and company paperwork.
- Domestic flight Ticket: (KTM-LUK-KTM) Limit weight is 16 kg per person.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and Good English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and guide’s flight etc.) He is fully insured and well-equipment
- Trekking Porter: Carry your bag pack. a Strong Sherpa Porter and everything for him
- Meals:- 3 Meals a day during the trekking ( Breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- All Lodge Accommodation & Breakfast : 11 Night Twin Sharing Lodge to lodge Accommodation & Breakfast during the trek
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping bag, Down jacket- Refundable after the trek.
- Everest Trekking map,Walking Poles if needed.
- Company T-Shirt, Duffel Bag
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- Welcome or Farewell Dinner in Nepalese Cultural Restaurant.
- International Air fair and Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Hot and Bottle of Drinks
- Wi- Fi
- Hot Shower
- Electronic device re-charge such as Mobile, Camera etc.
- Additional cost by out of management control due to bad weather condition, illness, change of government policies, strikes, and physical condition etc
Reviews of Everest Base Camp Trek- 15 days
Related activities in Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base camp Trek and Fly Back by Helicopter-11 Days is the best Itinerary for those people who don;t want trek back same way to Lukla after explore the Stunning…
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek Completely hassle free travel 5- start hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and the finest accommodation along the trekking route Personalized care Desired departure date…
Everest base camp and Gokyo lake treks is one of the challenging adventure trekking in Mt Everest trekking region. The trek combines spectacular viewpoints and enthralling sights of world’s tallest…