Highlight of Mardi Himal Trek
- Trek to Base camp of Mardihimal at 4500m.
- Excellent views of Machhapuchhre , Annapurna , Hiunchuli., Lamjung and Dhaulagiri
- Explore the ethnic culture and their lifestyle.
- Newly trekking route and less crowded.
Mardi Himal Trek is a Relatively a newer trekking trail in Annapurna Region. Heading to the base of Mardi Himal (5,553m), this trekking experience is something uniquely distinct and adventurous due to its peculiar geography and spellbinding mountain ranges. Typically Mardi Himal Trek is the best destination for those trekkers who wish to encounter and embrace the nature from up-close. And on doing so, trekkers are also gifted with the Gurung culture and hospitality on the illustrious trail.
Mardi Himal Trekking journey begins from Pokhara and officially initiating trek from Phedi to Deurali. The trail goes along small winding paths, easy at the beginning transforming into steep hills up to Forest Camp. Through the alpine forests with magical rhododendron blooming, the trekkers start stepping in the jungle on the top of a ridge. The trail drops steeply and then slowly gains height and then back onto the ridge escalating to High Camp. The landscape changes quite abruptly into a rugged high mountain landscape, with amazing views of Mt. Machhapuchhre (6,997m) ahead and Mt. Annapurna (8,091m) in the south. As the trekkers ascend 3-4 hours, Mardi Himal Base Camp is right on their feet which offers a spectacular close up view of the entire Annapurna range, Mt. Machhapuchhre (6997m), Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Manaslu range, Hiunchuli (6441) and the Mardi Himal (5553m) itself. After the witnessing the mesmerizing view from the base camp of Mardi Himal, we head back to High Camp and then head to Siding. From Siding the trek follows the trail towards Lwang. Basically a village, Lwang offers homestay inhibited majorly by the Gurung, Magar, Brahmin, and so on. Eventually, the trekkers will trek to Pokhara and later to their destination i.e. Kathmandu. The most favorable months to trek here are Mar-May and Sept-Nov as the skies get clear and the trails are dry.
Mardi Himal Base Camp Trek is a distinct 10 days trek package organized by Adventure Great Himalaya to trek a pristine base camp lavishly offering the trekkers who prefer secluded places like this. Different from accustomed trekking trails, Mardi Himal Trek is spaciously unique in its geography and is designed trekker-friendly to create a brilliant trek experience.
Mardi Himal Trekking Cost:
Trip Cost: $
Price is Subjected of Travel Season& Number of members
contact us. @ Babu Karki whats App: +977-9841273869 or email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to the hotel.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist bus.
- Pokhara to Phedi by drive and trek to Deurali ( 6 Hour, 2080m )
- Deurali to forest Camp (3050 m) 6 hours trek.
- Forest Camp to High Camp (3900 m) 6 to 7 hours trek.
- Explore the Mardi himal base Camp and returned High Camp.
- High Camp to Sidhing (3550 m) 6 hours trek.
- Sidhing to Pokhara by Jeep
- Pokhara to Kathmandu By Bus.
- Departure from Nepal.
- Arrival in Kathmandu (1,396 m.)We welcome you at Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to the hotel, check-in and rest for the day. Overnight stay at a hotel in Kathmandu.
- Travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara 820mTraveling on a Tourist bus for approximately 6-7 hours along the Trishuli River and other famous places like Naubise, Mahadev Besi, Kurintar, we reach Pokhara. We also enjoy beautifully terraced farms and the little grocery shops by the road on the way to Pokhara. The magnificent scenery of the Himalayan ranges of Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, and Annapurna add delight to our journey on the way. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
- Pokhara to Phedi by drive and trek to Deurali ( 6 Hour, 2080m )We start our day initially by driving to Phedi on a private vehicle. Being the first day of the trek, we walk for a few hours and begin as we start walking through terraced fields, small streams and villages to reach to Dhampus. We continue walking to reach Deurali located with the enchanting views of the Annapurna South (7219m), Mardi Himal (5553m) and Machhapuchhre (6997m). Overnight stay at Deurali.
- Deurali to forest Camp (3050 m) 6 hours trek. Taking the trail that goes right from Deurali, we see a sign posted as “Forest Camp” which leads through an alpine forest covered with red rhododendron and later, a jungle. The trail towards forest camp ups and downs, which makes this day interesting to trek. Finally, we stop by the Forest Camp for the day. Overnight stay at Forest Camp.
- Forest Camp to High Camp (3900 m) 6 to 7 hours trek.The trail first touches the Low Camp and the trees start to get thinner with shrubs and after about one-hour trekking, we reach an open ridge with spectacular views of Mt. Machhapuchhre (6,997m) ahead and Annapurna range to the left. The way provides an alluring scene of the isolated red rhododendron trees and a wide bio-diversity until we reach High Camp (3,580m). Overnight stay at High Camp.
- Explore the Mardi Himal Base Camp and return High Camp This day marks to conquer Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500m) trekking along the ridge for another 4 to 5 hours. Following the ascending and descending narrow ridges, this place treasures the landscape view of the whole Annapurna range and the other mountain ranges like Mt Machhapuchhre (6997m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Manaslu range, Mardi Himal (5553m), and numerous others in the Annapurna region. We return to the High Camp after relishing the views. Overnight stay at High Camp.
- High Camp to Sidhing (3550 m) 6 hours trek. Enchanted by the viewpoint of the magnificent mountain peaks, the landscape and nature about halfway to Siding, the six hours long day trip completes at Siding. Siding is basically a village which offers a quiet stay for the trekkers as this village is away from the busier trekking trails. Overnight stay at Siding.
- Sidhing to Pokhara by Jeep, Today We drive back to Pokhara by Jeep. It takes about 2 and Half Hour. Overnight stay at a hotel in Pokhara.
- Drive back to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus This day, we leave Pokhara the early morning towards Kathmandu relishing the beautiful view of the flowing Trishuli River and the hills along. We reach Kathmandu after 6-7 hours travel for an overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu. Upon reaching the valley, we can opt to rest or roam around the markets to shop for gifts and souvenirs. Overnight stay at a hotel in Kathmandu.
- Transfer to the airport and departure from Nepal to your destination Our representative will transfer you to Kathmandu International Airport for your way back to your country.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport Transfer
- 2 night stander hotels in Kathmandu and Pokahra
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
- Highly experienced, helpful, friendly and good english speaking Guide.
- Trekking Porter.( one porter for every 2 guest) the load is maximum 22 kg.
- All the transport.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu from Pokhara by Tourist Bus.
- All Necessary permit.
- Government Tax and vat
- Office Service charge.
- International air fare and Travel Insurance
- Nepal entry visa fee
- All bar bills and Bottle of drink
- Trekking Equipment
- Lunch, dinner in Kathmandu
Related activities in Annapurna Trekking
10 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a an exciting journey that harmoniously incorporates all the features and attributes of Annapurna Conservation Area to offer short trekking experience for travelers…
Jomsom Muktinath trekking Via Poonhill explores the marvel at the splendid peaks of Annapurna-I Dhaulagiri Mountain with more than 8000m height Amazing fantastic view of the world’s deepest gorge of…
Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trekking takes us to highest lake in the World. This “classic” journey of Annapurna Circuit combined with Tilicho Lake Trek starts with a drive to Jagat…