Yala Peak Climbing
Time for Nepal Total : : 13 Days
Walking and climbing duration: : 12 days
Starting : : Shyabru Bensi
Ending : : Sybru bensi
Grade : : hard
Mode of trek : : Tea house / camping
Maximum Altitude : : 5500m.
Minimum: : 2 people.
$ 1350 USD
Yala Peak climbing is one of the Nepal’s easier and non-technical trekking peak lies in Langtang Region, in the north of Kathmandu. Prior climbing experience is not required though, previous outdoor experience and average level of fitness is recommended.It is one of the world’s few peaks anyone can climb with general trekking knowledge is fit for this trip.
Climb to Yala Peak (5550 m) Start From Syabru Bensi which drive 7 hour from Kathmandu. then walking through the dense forest and traditional ethnic settlements we reach the wonderful base camp of Yala peak, where the views of Lantang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang (7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m) and mighty Shishapangma (8027m) in Tibetan side are stunning.
- Arrived in Kathmandu.
- Drive to Syabrubesi 1,460m- 07 hours.
- Trek to Lama Hotel 2,240m -06 hours.
- Trek to Langtang village 3,430m – 05 hours.
- Trek to Kyanjin Gompa 3,850m – 04 hours.
- Rest-Day for leisure for hike around.
- Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp 4800 m,5 hour
- Summit Yala peak (5732 m) and Back to Kyanjin Gompa (7, 8 hour)
- Trek back to Lama Hotel 2, 470m -06 hours.
- Trek back to Syabrubesi -06 hours.
- Drive back to Kathmandu – 06 hrs journeys.
- Free Day and Relax
- International departure homeward bound.
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel. by private car/van/Bus.
- Three night’s standard Hotel in Katmandu.
- Your stander meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter..
- Yala peak Climbing permit
- General Climbing equipment like Ice axe, Crompons,Rope etc.
- Garbage fee.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu. also in the case of early return from mountain ( due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- Personal Trekking and Climbing equpments.
- All Bar bills and personal expenses( phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower, pot of tea, coffee etc.
- Tips for the guide and porter.