Yala Peak Climbing
Time for Nepal Total : : 13 Days
Walking and climbing duration: : 12 days
Grade : : hard
Mode of trek : : Tea house / camping
Maximum Altitude : : 5500m.
Minimum: : 2
$ 1350 USD
Yala Peak climbing is one of the Nepal’s easier and non-technical trekking peak lies in Langtang Region, in the north of Kathmandu. Prior climbing experience is not required though, previous outdoor experience and average level of fitness is recommended.It is one of the world’s few peaks anyone can climb with general trekking knowledge is fit for this trip.
Climb to Yala Peak (5550 m) Start From Syabru Bensi which drive 7 hour from Kathmandu. then walking through the dense forest and traditional ethnic settlements we reach the wonderful base camp of Yala peak, where the views of Lantang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang (7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m) and mighty Shishapangma (8027m) in Tibetan side are stunning.
Yala Peak Climbing Itinerary -13 Days
- Arrived in Kathmandu.
- Drive to Syabrubesi 1,460m- 07 hours.
- Trek to Lama Hotel 2,240m -06 hours.
- Trek to Langtang village 3,430m – 05 hours.
- Trek to Kyanjin Gompa 3,850m – 04 hours.
- Rest-Day for leisure for hike around.
- Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp 4800 m,5 hour
- Summit Yala peak (5732 m) and Back to Kyanjin Gompa (7, 8 hour)
- Trek back to Lama Hotel 2, 470m -06 hours.
- Trek back to Syabrubesi -06 hours.
- Drive back to Kathmandu – 06 hrs journeys.
- Free Day and Relax
- International departure homeward bound.
$ 1750 for Single Climber
$ 1350 Per person for 2 People group
$ 1300 Per person for , 3 4 people group
$ 1250 per person for 6 , 8 people group
$ 1200 Per person for 10, 12 people group
Cost Include :- All the transportation, Climbing guide, permit, meals, accommodation
Cost Exclusive:- International airfare, Nepal visa, Personal insurance, bar bills, TIPs etc.
At Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport you will be well received by AGH guide and staff for transfer to your hotels in the hub of Kathmandu city, after getting refreshed our guide / leader brief of the trip to Langtang Valley, hotels, lodge, includes responsible trekking with welcome dinner in a nice Nepali restaurant with entertainment and culture programs.
Starting Langtang Valley trekking with drive on Nepal’s mountain highway to reach Langtang area at Syabrubesi village, journey leads past many farm villages and towns with views of mountains. On reaching Dhunche at 1,965m, a major town of Langtang area and Rasuwa district and an entrance of Langtang National Park. From here drive continues downhill for few hours to Syabrubesi village for overnight stop.
On this day, we enter into Langtang Valley. The picturesque views along the trail are very pleasant and rewarding. The valley is third most popular trekking area in Nepal with full of varieties of flora and fauna. We stay in a Lodge in Langtang.
Today, we trek to Kyanging Gompa. It is a short trek of about 3 hours with the views on mountains and snow covered peaks. In the afternoon, you can explore Yak Cheese Factory. The fantastic views of natural landscape and mountains are impressive. We stay overnight there in a hotel.
A rest day to enjoy and marvel the super views, an ideal spot for leisure hike to nearby hill Kyanjin Ri at 4,700m high.
This is our rest day for acclimation; Early in the morning we hike up to Kyangjin Ri [4350m], just behind the village for Langtang Himalaya Sunrise view and from here we can see the spectacular ice faces and glaciers of Langtang Lirung. After enjoying the views, back to Kyanjin Gumba, Take the Lunch and properly Rest. Overnight at the Lodge.
Today we start our Trek in the early morning to Yala Peak Base Camp an altitude of 4600 , It takes about 6, 7 hour. At the beginning we trek through the beautiful pastures and then climb a rocky trail to reach Yala Base Camp. During the hiking we will enjoying the views of Ganchenpo, Naya Kanga, Tserko Ri, Yala peak, etc.
After reaching the Yala Base Camp, having proper rest and short training to conquer the summit on the next day. Overnight at tented camp at Yala Base Camp.
Today our main adventure Days, It is exciting and challenging days as well. wake up early morning , take the breakfast and head towards the Yala Peak, Our summit attempt takes about 8 hours,From the top, we will enjoy the unparalleled view of Dorje Lakpa, Naya Kang, Langtang Lirung, and many other snow-clad peaks in the mountain range. After successful summit, we will back to Kyanjin Gompa. Overnight Lodge
On this day, our trekking returns back to Lama Hotel from Kyanging Gompa. The views along trhe way are impressive while returning back to Hotel. We stay overnight in Lama Hotel. You can explore the surrounding area if we came in time before evening.
On this day, we trek back to Syabrubesi from Lama Hotel. The trail is same but the excitement is more while returning back to the destination. The views of mountains and natural vegetation are impressive along the valley through the trail. We stay overnight in Syabrubesi
Last day of this wonderful trekking concludes with an exciting drive down hill back to Kathmandu, in Kathmandu transfer to your hotels with free afternoon for individual activities.
we have free day and shopping.
As it is the last day, we have to bid goodbye to the guest as visit in Nepal comes to the end for this time. If you have time enough, you can have sightseeing and purchasing the token of love from Nepal. Before 3 hours of scheduled flight, our representatives will take you to the TIA. We hope you will be planning for another adventure-trip while you are on returning back to your homeland. You can extend your Nepal stay if you have time and money too
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel. by private car/van/Bus.
- Three night’s standard Hotel in Katmandu.
- Your stander meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter..
- Yala peak Climbing permit
- General Climbing equipment like Ice axe, Crompons,Rope etc.
- Garbage fee.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu. also in the case of early return from mountain ( due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- Personal Trekking and Climbing equpments.
- All Bar bills and personal expenses( phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower, pot of tea, coffee etc.
- Tips for the guide and porter.