Trip Duration: : 14 Days
Type of Tour : Cultural and Historical Tour
Grade : Easy
Transportation : Private car or Van and Flight
Best Time : October to November and March to April
Nepal – Bhutan Tour combines two beautiful Himalayan Kingdoms in one magical tour. Enter the serene and spiritual lands of Nepal and Bhutan, and experience the countries’ rich histories and unique cultural heritages. We meet the welcoming locals for whom tradition and ritual are still a way of life.
Nepal Bhutan Tour is individually tailored to suit your taste, needs and timescale. This holiday can take you in to stunning Hindu and Buddhist temples, monasteries and pagodas, at their best. Travel-to-nature Asia is sure to get you closer to these fascinating cultural events, together with all the people and places that make Nepal & Bhutan unique ever.
- Arrive Nepal. Our representative will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel. Welcome dinner in the evening.
- Sightseeing Tour: Monkey Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pasupatinath Temple. In the afternoon, drive to Nagarkot.
- Everest Sunrise view from Nagarkot. Sightseeing Tour in Bhaktpur, Patan Durbar Square, Boudhanath Stupa. Overnight in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu to Chitwan for Wildlife Jungle Safari.
- Full Day Jungle Safari activities.
- Chitwan to Pokhara by bus (Overnight in Pokhara).
- Early morning, take a ride to Sarangkot for Annapurna Himalayas sunrise view, then back to hotel and take sightseeing tour in Pokhara Valley. (Overnight in Pokhara).
- Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu to Paro by flight.
- Paro Sightseeing Tour.
- Thimphu Sightseeing Tour.
- Punakha Sightseeing Tour.
- Transfer to Paro airport for taking flight to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Transfer to the airport and departure from Nepal
- ARRIVAL KATHMANDU (Altitude: 1,350 m.) and Dinner Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, our representative will meet you at the airport. Transfer to hotel and welcome drink served. Short tour briefing will be done by our tour guide. Welcome dinner at Nepalese kitchen. (Dinner and Hotel)
- Sightseeing in Kahtmandu, then drive to Nagarkot (3,200 m.) .
Early Morning, our driver will meet you at your hotel and take you for Kathmandu sightseeing (Swayambhunath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pasupatinath Temple), after sightseeing, take a ride to Nagarkot. Overnight Nagarkot. (Breakfast and Hotel)
- Mt. Everest Sunrise view and sightseeing in Bhaktapur, Patan and Boudhanath.
Get up early morning, climb to the roof of hotel to take picture of Everest sunrise view. After breakfast, take sightseeing in Bhaktpaur, Patan Boudhanath Stupa. Overnight in Kathmandu. (Hotel and Breakfast)
- ROYAL CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
After breakfast, drive towards Chitwan National Park (Altitude: 150 m., Distance: 165 Kms, 5-6 hrs drive) enjoying the view of the mountains, rivers, passing through the valleys on the way. Arrive in Chitwan and check in at the resort followed by lunch. Excursion on a Canoe Ride on Buri Ravti River to see the crocodiles. Visit Elephant Breeding Center and local market place for shopping. In the evening, watching Tharu Cultural Dance program followed by dinner and back to resort for overnight stay. (Lunch, Dinner and Hotel Accommodation)
- FULL DAY Jungle ACTIVITIES. (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Today, you will have full day jungle activities led by jungle guide. The main activities are elephant ride, jungle walk, visit elephant bath and Tharu village tour. If you are lucky, you might see famous one-horned rhinos of Asia, wild boars different kinds of deer, tigers and more animals. Evening, watching Tharu Culture Dance. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner and Hotel Accommodation)
- DRIVE FROM CHITWAN TO POKHARA. (Breakfast)
After breakfast, leave for Pokhara (Altitude: 850m, 155 Kms, 4-5 hrs smooth drive) passing through the valleys, rivers, terraces fields and sometimes viewing different Himalayan ranges. On the way you will absorb local villagers working on their paddy fields, Nepalese villages etc. Upon arrival, enjoy your lunch at local restaurant. You might be interested to go for a refreshed walk around famous Fewa Lake. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast and Hotel Accommodation)
- SARANGKOT FOR ANNAPURNA SUNRISE AND POKHARA SIGHTSEEING. (Breakfast)
Early morning, take a ride to Sarangkot (about 30 minutes). Enjoy Annapurna Himalaya sunrise and back to hotel. After breakfast, take sightseeing tour covering Seti gorge, International Mountain Museum, Devi’s fall also known as Patale Chhango, Tibetan Refugee Camp and take 1 hour boat ride in Fewa Lake. Overnight at hotel. (Hotel and Breakfast)
- POKHARA TO KATHMANDU BY PRIVATE CAR.
After breakfast, our driver will take you back to Kathmandu. It is about 5 hours drive.
- Kathmandu to Paro by Flight.
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to airport for taking flight to Paro, Bhutan. Arrive by Druk Air BAE 146-100 Series, the only national carrier. The flight offers you beautiful view of mountains and landscapes. On arrival and after Visa formalities, you will be received by STT Representative and transfer to Kichu Resort. (Full-Board package: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Hotel, Transport and Guide)
- Paro Sightseeing – visit the ruined fortress of Drugyel Dzong which still attracts visitors due to the strategic location of the fort. The fort defended the Paro valley from the Tibetan invasion from the north in the early 17th century. On clear weather Mount Chomolhari 7,320 meters can be seen towering over the Dzong. Proceed through the beautiful valley to the watch tower or locally known as Ta-Dzong. It was housed into the National museum in the 1960s by the third King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck. The seven floors museum highlights various aspects of Bhutanese culture and history dating back to the 7th century. The drive to Thimphu is 2 hours and will be a pleasant one mainly due to the luxurious Japanese transportation and well maintained road throughout Bhutan. Evening free time . Overnight at Hotel Druk or River view. (Full-Board package: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Hotel, Transport and Guide)
- Thimphu sightseeing – visit the Memorial shorten built in the memory of the late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck, 15 century Changangkha monastery and the new Drupthob nunnery temple. PM: drive for 3 hours to Wangduephodrang crossing the Dochula pass 3,100 meters. On fine weather, you will see the eastern Himalayan ranges including the highest mountain in Bhutan Mt. Gangar Punsum (7,520 meters). The drive from the pass is all the way downhill dropping to the lower and warmer valleys of Lobesa. Visit the Dzong from outside and the market area. Overnight at Wangdi Kichu Resort. (Full-Board package: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Hotel, Transport and Guide)
- Punakha Sightseeing
In the morning, drive for 45 minutes to Punakha and visit the Punakha Dzong which served as an old capital of Bhutan. This remarkable fortress is built between two rivers and has survived many glacial floods and fire. Every year during the month of February a procession known as the Punakha Serda takes place to commemorate the victory over the Tibetans. Drive for 3 hours to Thimphu for lunch and proceed 2 hours to Paro via visiting the oldest building in Bhutan, the Simtokha Dzong. It now serves as a Buddhist university. Overnight at Kichu Resort. (Full-Board package: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Hotel, Transport and Guide)
- Transfer to Paro airport for taking flight to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast, Flight, Transportation and Hotel)
- Departure From Nepal.
After breakfast, our driver will meet you at hotel lobby and transfer to the airport for departure from Nepal. (Breakfast and Transportation)
- All Airport Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- 4 nights at tourist standard hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu
- 1 night hotel in Nagarkot with breakfast.
- Tour Guide (including everything for him).
- All city tours by car/van (including entrance fees).
- All transport by private car/van
- 2 night 3 days Chitwan Jungle Activities (including guide, your meals and hotel).
- 4 night 5 days Bhutan full board package (including hotel, tour guide, your meals).
- Roundtrip flight from (Kathmandu to Bhutan to Kathmandu).
- Government Taxes and Service Charge
- All bar bills, such as cold drink, bottled water, alcohol drink, etc.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Donation and tips