Upper Dolpo Trekking is remote the wilderness area of Dolpo region which is fully isolated from the marks of modernization. The region has full of hidden mysteries of the nature including ancient monasteries and Gompas. Shey Phoksundo Lake, Phoksundo National Park, Shey Gompa can be excursed in the region. Trekking in Dolpo region is quite strenuous and challenging due to its geographical remoteness. Trekking to high passes like Kang La Pass at the altitude of 5375m, Jeng La Pass at 5110m and Shey La at 5000m. are very challenging to the trekkers.
Upper Dolpo Trekking is the trekking into isolated part of Mid-Western part of Nepal. The exciting landscape, natural vegetation and wildlife make the region one of the interesting regions to explore. The highlights of the Trek in Upper Dolpo region are Juphal, Kageni, Dunai, Chhepka, Shey Gompa, Saldang, Rinje, Dho and Lingdo etc.
Upper Dolpo Trek is strenuously long and technically difficult trek. Dolpo region is supposed to be blessed by Guru Rimpoche where you can get spiritual serenity being away from hustle and bustle of urban life. The opportunity to explore this abandoned region which is very rich in natural life including different endangered animals like Blue sheep and snow leopard and precious plants like silvery fir and other plants gives you exact picture of diversity of Nepalese flora and fauna.
- Arival at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel by Car/Van/Bus. Overnight at hotel.
- Free Day prepare for trekking Overnight at hotel.
- Fly to Nepaljung. Overnight at hotel.
- Fly to Juphal (2,400meters) and trek to Dunai (2,150meters) 3 hours. Overnight at tented camp
- Dunai to Ankhe (2,660meters) 6 hours. Overnight at tented camp
- Ankhe to Renje (3,104meters) 7 hours. Overnight at tented camp
- Renje to Phosundo Lake (3,600meters) 6.30 hours. Overnight at tented camp
- Phoksundo lake to Phoksundo Khola (3,507meters) 6 hours. Overnight at tented camp
- Phoksundo Khola to Phoksundo Bhanjyang (4,402meters) 7 hours. Overnight at tented camp
- Cross Kang La pass (5360 meters) then trek to Shey Gompa (4,126meters) 7 hours.
- Rest and exploration day at Shey Gompa. Overnight at tented cam
- Cross the Saldang La pass (4,785meters), and then trek to Namdua Gaon (4,400meters) 7 hours.
- Trek to Saldang (3,903meters) 4 hours. Overnight at tented cam
- Trek to Sibu (3,942meters) 6 hours. Overnight at tented camp
- Trek to foot of the Jeng La (4,369meters) 5 hours. Overnight at tented camp
- Cross the Jeng La pass (4,845meters), trek to Tokyu Gaon (4,240meters) 7 hours.
- Trek to Dho Tarap (4,090meters) 4.30 hours. Overnight at tented camp
- Trek to Serkam (3,630 meters) 6.30 hours. Overnight at tented camp
- Trek to Khani Gaon (2,550meters) 7 hours. Overnight at tented camp
- Trek to Tarakot (2,281meters) 4 hours. Overnight at tented camp
- Trek to Dunai (2,052meters) 5 hours. Overnight at tented camp
- Trek to Juphal (2,404meters) 3 hours. Overnight at tented camp
- Fly to Kathmandu via Nepaljung. Overnight at hotel.
- Depature from nepal or exten your nepal holiday.
- Pick up from airport and drop to Hotel.
- 3 nights 3 stars hotel in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
- All necessary trekking paper, trekking permit (TIMS), national park entry permit & conservation permit
- Upper Dolpo permit
- 1 guide
- 1 Assistance Guide who support to pitch tents and guarding camp at night
- 1 Cook and 1 kitchen supporter/s as per group size
- Required kitchen utensils
- Cooking fuel and lighting service
- Required portage service to carry tents, food stuffs, fuels & kitchen utensilsNecessary tent and equipment
- All the staff insurance, well paid salary, equipment, transportation
- Kathmandu Nepalgunj Jumla, JuphalNepalgunj Kathmandu round trip flight tickets
- all the domestic airport tax.
- All the transporting.
- Government taxes and service charge.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit)
- Nepal visa.
- International airfare.
- Travel and rescue Insurance
- Food in Kathmandu.
- Extra night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure.
- All the hotel accommodation or meals in Kathmandu.( in the case return early from trek due to any reason)
- Personal expenses( bar bills, coke, beer, bottle of water, phone call, laundry service etc.
- Tips for guide porter.
Related activities in Nepal
(Tour Highlights: View World’s five tallest mountains and five World Heritage Sites) The mother of all flights ‘Everest Mountain Flight’ is once in a lifetime experience for many die hard adventurers.…
10 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a an exciting journey that harmoniously incorporates all the features and attributes of Annapurna Conservation Area to offer short trekking experience for travelers…
Everest Base camp Trek return by Helicopter-11 Days, Take you Hike to Base camp and return back by Helicopter. It is the best Itinerary for those people who don;t want…
Best Of Nepal Tour combine the Most beautiful and tourist attraction City of Nepal, The Cities Are ( Kathmandu Chitwan, Lumbini. Pokhara and Bandipur) Offering you stunning temple architecture, breathtaking mountain…
Everest View Luxury Trip by Helicopter: Combine an adventurous helicopter ride and a guided mountain hike with this excellent-value tour! Everest View Luxury Trip by Helicopter is perfect for people…
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek Completely hassle free travel 5- start hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and the finest accommodation along the trekking route Personalized care Desired departure date…
Everest base camp and Gokyo lake treks is one of the challenging adventure trekking in Mt Everest trekking region. The trek combines spectacular viewpoints and enthralling sights of world’s tallest…
Tour Highlight One Hour Mt Everest Experience Mountain Flight Visit the world Heritage Site in Kathmandu 4-5 Hour Trisuli River Rafting 30 Minuit Paragliding in Pokhara. Nature Tour in Pokhara…
Kathmandu - Nagarkot and Pokhara Tour Adventure Great Himalaya presents Kathmandu Nagarkot Pokhara Tour, It is a delightful and enjoyable holiday around best and scenic places of Nepal, from cultural…
Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour is perfect package tour in Nepal. This Package tour gives travelers an opportunity to explore Nepal's three different regions, each of them is popular culturally, historically and naturally. Culturally…
Gokyo Valley and Everest Base Camp Trek via Cho La pass is a fascinating and most scenic adventure destination around high Khumbu of Everest Region. Adventure Great Himalaya presents this exclusive…
Upper Mustang Trek a unique journey, a favorite destination of professional photographers and travelers as this high and dry country offers tremendous scenery of mountains, amazing landscapes with immense culture retaining…
Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trekking takes us to highest lake in the World. This “classic” journey of Annapurna Circuit combined with Tilicho Lake Trek starts with a drive to Jagat…