Astam Eco Village Trek
One of the best short getaway trips near Pokhara is the Astam Eco Village trek. At the height of 1600 meters, the village lies at the foot of Annapurna. The village is 20 kilometers northeast of Pokhara and very accessible. You can directly reach the Astam Eco Village from Pokhara in a day. Along with Astam, you can also trek to the Australian camp located nearby.
The Annapurna range’s sunset and sunrise are best available while you trek this region.
You can also see Machhapuchhre, Annapurna I, Annapurna IV, and Annapurna South from this village. These peaks bathe in the warm, captivating golden rays of sunrise.
The Astam Eco Village trip is a wonderful way to get away from the city’s crowds and bustle. If you’re unsatisfied with long days of hiking but want to view the Annapurna range, go to Astam Eco village.
Adventure Great Himalaya has a perfectly covered itinerary for a three-day trek of Astam Eco village and Australian camp.
These three-day-long trips will be a quick, accessible, and refreshing trip with beautiful vistas.
Highlights of the trek
- A mesmerizing 360-degree panoramic view of Machhapuchre, the Annapurna Himalayan range, and the hilly landscape.
- The shortest and easiest trekking gateway near Pokhara, Nepal
- Discovering a typical Nepali village lifestyle with a sustainable lifestyle.
- Observe how alternative use of resources and a sustainable lifestyle are achieved in farming.
- Devour the organic lunch grown and cooked in the area.
- Indulge in the village farming life and learn
- Scenic vistas sunrise and sunset views with the Annapurna Range and Fishtail.
Views from the trek
You will see panoramic views of Machhapuchre and the Annapurna Himalayan range. The vistas will include picturesque views of a hilly landscape.
You will see typical Nepali cottages at Astam Eco Village.
Australian Camp will show you Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre, also known as Fish Tail Peak, and Tanjung Himal
Astam Eco Village Trek Itinerary
Cost Include / Exclude
- Trekking Permit: Necessary All Trekking Permit and company paperwork.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English speaking trekking guide, his meals, accommodation and well paid salary
- Meals:- 3 Meals a day during the trekking ( Breakfast, Lunch, dinner) Including Tea / coffee
- All Lodge Accommodation During the trek : 11 Night Twin Sharing Lodge to lodge Accommodation
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- All Bottle of Drinks, Wi- Fi, Hot Shower
- Electronic device re-charge such as Mobile, Camera etc.