Gokyo Cho la pass and Everest Base Camp Trek is a fascinating and most scenic adventure destination around high Khumbu of Everest Region. Adventure Great Himalaya presents this exclusive trekking where you can immersion to fabulous views of the world highest mountains from Mt. Everest-Lhotse-Makalu to Cho-Oyu with other adjoining peaks.
This beautiful Gokyo cho la pass ebc trek leads you around best part of high Everest area with serene lovely alpine forest of rhododendron, pines, oaks and birch tree lines to remorseless fields if ice and moraines of Khumbu glaciers.
After a great scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, walking on scenic trail past nice villages of Phakding and Mono to reach famous Namche Bazaar, the main town and capital of Khumbu around Everest region.
From here heading high to picturesque Gokyo Lake with a climb to Gokyo Ri for stunning views of mountains and then heading towards Everest base camp crossing high Cho-la Pass to reach the other side of Khumbu area in complete wilderness for some days and then joining the mainstream trekking route to Everest Base Camp.
Our return journey leads back to Lukla with climb to scenic Kalapathar for marvelous views of mountains that surround this top black rock ridge with Everest at the closest.
The Gokyo Valley and EBC Trek completes with a sweeping flight to Kathmandu after an experience of a life time adventure.
Cost Include / Exclude
- Airport Transfer (Airport- Hotel – Airport) .
- Hotel in Kathmandu:-3 nights at 3 Star hotel in Kathmandu including Breakfast,
- Meals : Daily 3 Meals During The Trekking (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Tea / coffee with Meals
- All Trekking permit , TIMS Card and all necessary paper works.
- Domestic flight Ticket from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during trekking.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, insurance, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, flight, etc.)
- Trekking Porter: A strong Sherpa porter to carry your backpack. ( one porter for 2 members) No porter for Solo trekkers
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Adventure Certificate and Trekking map.
- Company T-shirt
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All Government Taxes and Service Charge.
- International Airfare and Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch, Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, hot/cold shower, of tea, coffee etc.)