Trek Durtion : 5 Days
Trek Destination : Muktinath
Maximum Elevation : 3900 M
Best Time : October / November and March, April,
Trek Start / End : Jomsom
Group size : 1 - 16 Pax
$ 650 USD
Jomsom Muktinath Trek is one the Popular trekking routes combine of culture and magnificent snow caped mountain views in Annapurna Region with excellent lodges lining the main routes. During the trek, the views of the Annapurna range are spectacular including Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, and the trail crosses to the other side of the main Himalayan range for some distinguished views of the northern flanks.
Adventure Great Himalaya Designee 5 Days Jomsom Muktinath Trekking which start from Pokhara and end also Pokhara. The trek Start from Jomsom A quick flight to from Pokhara and brings you to the center of Tibetan culture and the wonders of the Himalayas. A great way to immerse yourself in this experience is taking the Jomsom Muktinath Trek in Mustang, Nepal. The Trek takes you through windy valleys with views of mountain vistas, unique temples, and monasteries. The temples around Muktinath are the most popular pilgrimage sites for Hindus and Buddhists in the region.
Why Jomsom Muktinath Trek ?
- Dazzling Views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalaya.
- Visit the Hindus and Buddhists Pilgrimage site Muktinath.
- Trek Through of Holy River – Kaligandaki
- Hike to Over 3800 Meter from See level.
- Amazing Mountain flight from Pokhara to Jomsom and Return Pokhara.
- Insight of Tibetan lifestyles and visit to the villages of Jharkot and Lupra
When Is the best Time for This Trek?
There are two Season the best time to trekking Jomsom and Muktinath, The Autumn season (months of September, October and November) and Spring Season (Months of March / April and May) are the best months and these Months are pleasant time for flight to Jomsom, this time is very less chance to cancel the flight due to bad weather.
- Fly to Jomsom (25 Minute) and Trek to Kagbeni, (2800 m) 3 Hour .
- Trek to Muktinath (3900m) 5 Hour
- Sight trip around Muktinath
- Trek Back to Jomsom ( 6 Hour)
- Fly back to Pokhara
- Airport /Hotel/Airport Transportation .
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Tea Coffe With Meals
- All Trekking Permit and necessary paper works
- Pokhara / Jomsom to Pokhara round trip flight ticket.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation,
- Adventure Trekking Certificate from Company, Company Hat, T-shirt.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu).
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Your personal expenses. (phone call, laundry service etc)
- All bar bills coke, beer, bottle of water, etc.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Related activities in Annapurna Trekking
Highlights of the Tilicho Lake Trekking Observing the entire Annapurna Himalayan range, including Annapurna I (8,091m), Mt. Manaslu (8,163m), and Dhaulagiri (8,167m) Visiting and exploring the turquoise blue Tilicho lake…
10 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a an exciting journey that harmoniously incorporates all the features and attributes of Annapurna Conservation Area to offer short trekking experience for travelers…
Jomsom Muktinath trekking Via Poonhill explores the marvel at the splendid peaks of Annapurna-I Dhaulagiri Mountain with more than 8000m height Amazing fantastic view of the world’s deepest gorge of…