Jomsom Muktinath Trek
Jomsom Muktinath trek explores the marvel at the splendid peaks of Annapurna-I Dhaulagiri Mountain with more than 8000m height Amazing fantastic view of the world’s deepest gorge of the Kali Gandaki River, hundreds of years old monastery, caves, local Thakalias well as Gurung communities and scenic beautiful diverse landscapes.
Jomsom Muktinath Trek via Ghorepani Poonhill beginning from Pokhara and ends at Jomsom Muktinath. the trekking ascends through rice terraces and villages settlements of the indigenous Gurung people of Annapurna region. The trek will be remarkable in Poonhill where you have best Annapurna Himalaya Sunrise view and Tatopani where you will have the opportunity to relax in natural hot springs. Then the trek passes through Jomsom , Kagbeni, Muktinath. And returned to Jomsom Then take flight to Pokhara and Kathmandu.
Jomsom Muktinath Trek Itinerry
- Airport /Hotel/Airport Transportation
- 2 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara with breakfast
- Meals In Mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- All Trekking permit
- Ground transportation by tourist bus as per itinerary
- Jomsom to Pokhara flight Ticket
- Accommodation In Mountain
- Trekking Guide, Porters
- Trekking Equipment, Sleeping Bag, Down jacket, Duffel Bag
- All government taxes.
- All Government tax / Service charge.
- Farewell Diner
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu).
- Your Travel insurance.
- Lunch Dinner in city like Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your personal expenses. (phone call, laundry service etc)
- All bar bills coke, beer, bottle of water, etc.
- Tips for the guide and porter.