Jomsom Muktinath Trekking Via Poonhill
Jomsom Muktinath trekking Via Poonhill explores the marvel at the splendid peaks of Annapurna-I Dhaulagiri Mountain with more than 8000m height Amazing fantastic view of the world’s deepest gorge of the Kali Gandaki River, hundreds of years old monastery, caves, local Thakalias well as Gurung communities and scenic beautiful diverse landscapes.
Jomsom Muktinath Trek via Ghorepani Poonhill beginning from Pokhara and ends at Jomsom Muktinath. the trekking ascends through rice terraces and villages settlements of the indigenous Gurung people of Annapurna region. The trek will be remarkable in Poonhill where you have best Annapurna Himalaya Sunrise view and Tatopani where you will have the opportunity to relax in natural hot springs. Then the trek passes through Jomsom , Kagbeni, Muktinath. And returned to Jomsom Then take flight to Pokhara and Kathmandu.
- Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Drive to Pokhara By Tourist Bus 950m ( 6 hrs drive)
- Drive to Nayapul (trek point) with 4 hrs trek to Tirkhedhunga 1,440m.
- Trek to Ghorepani 2,850m – 06 hrs.
- Hike to Poon Hill (3210 m) and trek to Tatopani , 1140m – 07 hrs.
- Trek to Ghasa, 2010m, – 5 hrs
- Trek to Larjung, 2550m, – 5 hrs
- Trek to Marpha, 2670m, – 3 hrs
- Trek to Kagbeni, 2810m- 5 hrs
- Trek to Muktinath -3760m, 03 hrs.
- Trek back to Jomsom.- 6 hour
- Fly back to Pokhara. ( 4 hour trek, one hour drive)
- Drive Back to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus.
- International Departure homeward bound.
- Airport /Hotel/Airport Transportation by car/van/bus.
- 2 Nights standard accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation by tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara and returned Kathmandu
- Jomsom to Pokhara by flight.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation,
- Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Two night standard accommodation in Pokhara.
- Adventure Trekking Certificate from Company, Company Hat, T-shirt.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Welfare diner.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu).
- Your Travel insurance.
- Lunch Dinner in city like Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your personal expenses. (phone call, laundry service etc)
- All bar bills coke, beer, bottle of water, etc.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Reviews of Jomsom Muktinath Trekking Via Poonhill
Related activities in Annapurna Trekking
Highlights of the Tilicho Lake Trekking Observing the entire Annapurna Himalayan range, including Annapurna I (8,091m), Mt. Manaslu (8,163m), and Dhaulagiri (8,167m) Visiting and exploring the turquoise blue Tilicho lake…
10 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a an exciting journey that harmoniously incorporates all the features and attributes of Annapurna Conservation Area to offer short trekking experience for travelers…