Tour Duration : 4 Night / 5 days
Best Time : Feb-Jun / August- Janaury
Mode of Tour : Hotel Resort
Tour Type : Culture / Adventure
Group Size : 2+
5 Days Tour in Nepal offer world heritage site Tours in Kathmandu and beauty of nature tour In Pokhara. Well, it’s said if you don’t visit Pokhara you haven’t seen half of Nepal. It is also the second biggest city in Nepal and a tourist hub, second only to Kathmandu. So, to cater to your need to see both Kathmandu and Pokhara in a single journey we have come up with 4 Night 5 Days tour of these two important cities. The pre-booked tour is also designed so that you don’t miss on any important places to visit while here.
Nepal is a geographically, and culturally diverse country that you should visit at least once in your lifetime. The 5 days tour in Nepal is a short and scenic tour in the tiny Himalayan nation. This incredible tour will take you to the beautiful natural and cultural landscapes in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
The capital city of Kathmandu has many ancient temples and palaces with medieval architecture. These numerous UNESCO listed World Heritage Sites enhance the beauty of this beautiful country. Pokhara is a tourist hub with many relaxing as well as adventurous destinations. You can also experience the up close view of snow capped Himalayas from Pokhara.
You will get to visit most of the landmarks of Kathmandu and Pokhara in this 5 Days tour in Nepal. The tour takes you to all the important places to visit so that you won’t miss out on any of the destinations. Our tour itinerary also includes White water River rafting and paragliding adventurous that you can perform with the help of professionals. These exciting adventures will pump your adrenaline to the core!
You can discover and observe ancient Hindu and Buddhist relics of Kathmandu Valley in our 5 days Tour in Nepal. Lake city of Pokhara has many sightseeing sites including the famous Davis fall, Fewa lake, Shiva cave, World Peace Pagoda, Mahendra Gufa and others. There are many hotels, restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, and others in the Lakesides area where you can relax in the evenings.
Autumn and Spring are the best time for this magical tour as the weather remains stable with moderate temperatures. Autumn is also a cultural time in the country as many festivals fall in this season. Spring is a beautiful time with green vegetation and active wildlife in the region. You can also take this tour in off season as well especially if you are a budget traveler.
The Place visit During the 5 Days Tour In Nepal
1, Shyambhunath temple
2, Patan Durbar squire
3, Kathmandu Durbar Squire
4, Pasupati temple
7, Devid waterfall
8, Seti river gorge
9, Fewa lake boating
10, Bindabasini temple
11, Guptesor cave
12, Tibetain refugee camp
- Arrive In Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara 4 Hour Rafting Along the Pokhara.
- Paragliding- Pokhara CIty Tour
- Early Flight to Kathmandu and Guided City tour.
- Departure From Nepal
- Arrive in Kathmandu Arrive Kathmandu. Meet and Transfer to Hotel. Free time in Thamel , Overnight Hotel. Dinner+ Hotel
- Travel to Pokhara- 4 Hour Rafting on the way- Early Morning Drive to Fishling which is about 90 Kilometer the start rafting. after 3/4 Hour Trisuli River rafting then Drive to Pokhara. Overnight Hotel. Hotel and Breakfast+ Tour Guide and Car/Van
- Paraglading- Full day Pokhara City Tour This will be your full day at Pokhara. You will be witnessing the Himalayas all day long and you will be taken to different tourist sites like caves, gorges, temples, stupas and of course the Phewa lake from which the place got named as Pokhara means a place with a pond in Nepali. Like mentioned earlier one will take to the skies once again but this time with the aid of wind only on a paraglider to bring out the adventure in you. Pokhara is increasingly being the center for adventure sports like paragliding, bungee jumping, hot air balloon ride and zip flyer to attract more tourists besides trekking. Hotel and Breakfast+ Tour Guide and Car/Van
- Fly to Kathmandu and Full day Guided Kathmandu City Tour. After Breakfast, Fly back to Kathmandu. Our Tour guide will be waiting at the airport After the flight you will be taken on a journey to one of the highest concentration of World Heritage Sites in the world in such close proximity to each other, chiefly Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Baudhanath, and three durbar squares of Kathmandu, and Patan Overnight Hotel In Kathmandu.
- Departure from Nepal or Extend your holiday. You will finally depart to your respective countries on this day as this is almost the end of your beautiful five day tour of Nepal. You will be dropped at the Tribhuvan International Airport by our staff.
- Airport transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- 2 Nights of 2 Star Hotel with Breakfast in Kathmandu
- 2 Night hotel in Pokhara with Breakfast.
- Tour Guide and everything for him.
- All the city tours by car/van/bus .
- 4 Hour Rafting
- 30 Minuit Paragliding in Pokhara.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by car/ van and Return by flight.
- Government tax.
- Office charge.
- All the bar bills
- Lunch and dinner.
- Temple and Monastery entrance fees
- Tips for guide and driver
Related activities in City Tours In Nepal
Kathmandu and Bhaktpur Day Tour-7-8 Hours (Tour Highlights: Visiting Four World Heritage Sites) The beauty of these Kathmandu Bhaktapur Day Tour designed to take you different places that are significant…