Tour Duration : 9 Days
Best Time : All year round
Transportation : By Private vehicle
Tour destination : Kathmandu, Nagaarkot, Chitwan, Lumbini and Pokhara
Group size : 1+
During 9 Days Tour In Nepal visiting by observing the historical monuments, old cities, UNESCO world heritage sites, people lifestyle , The Buddha birth land and the Himalaya sunrise / sunset view.
The 9 Days Nepal tour beginning from Kathmandu explore with many UNECO world Heritage Site such as Monkey temple, Pasupati temple, Kathmandu durbar squire and drive to Nagarkot. Spend a night in the hilltop village of Nagarkot and the ancient cities of Bhaktapur then drive to Chitwan to experience the wildlife, jungle safari, After 2 Night, Chitwan heading to Lumbini birthplace of Buddha. And finally travelling to Pokhara.
Pokhara an enchanting city nestled in the tranquil valley (827 m) is the starting point for many of Nepal’s most popular trekking & rafting destinations. Pokhara offers magnificent Himalayas view of Dhaulagiri, Manaslu , Machchha-puchhre , five peaks of Annapurna & others
Highlight of 9 Days Tour In Nepal
- Catch the Everest Sunrise View from Nagarkot
- Enjoy different types of exciting activities in Chitwan jungle safari like Elephant back safari, Bird Watching Tour, Boating and Canoeing, jungle walk, etc. wildlife Jungle safari in Nepal’s famous Chitwan National Park
- Visit Lumbini, the Buddha Birth land
- Relax and visit the beautiful lake city Pokhara with grandees views of Annapurna Himalaya
9 Days Nepal Tours Itinerary
- Arrive In Kathmandu.
- Guided Tour Kathmandu City and Drive Nagarkot
- Nagarkot to Chitwan for Jungle wildlife Activities.
- Full Day Jungle Activities
- Chitwan To Lumbini ( The Buddha Birth Place)
- Lumbini to Pokhara
- Pokhara Sightseeing
- Drive Back to Kathmandu
- Departure from Nepal
- Arrive In Kathmandu.
We will meet you at the Airport and Transfer to the Hotel. Welcome drinks. Free time. Over Night Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Guided Full Day Cultural City Tour in Kathmandu Valley Drive to Nagarkot . Today you will have full day guided tour of Kathmandu city Discover ancient temples and Monasteries. Visiting the monuments of UNESCO World Heritage Site and Cultural place. Namely vising Sports are Monkey Temple, Patan Durbar Squire, Kathmandu Durbar Squire, Pasupati Temple, Boudhanath. The tour Start fat 9 am and finished about 4 pm.Overnight Hotel,
Hotel and Breakfast.
- Nagarkot to Chitwan. After breakfast Visit the Bhaktapur. and Drive to Chitwan approximately 120 Kilometer. Upon arrival in Chitwan, you will be received by the resort manager and invite for drinks. He will brief on the jungle package program. After lunch you will be guided for bird watching by the nature guide. Dinner and Overnight at resort in Chitwan, Breakfast, Lunch and dinner
- Full Day Jungle Activities Today you will spend your day in Chitwan National Park engaging in different jungle activities such as elephant ride, jungle walk, canoeing, bird watching, cultural tour and others. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and overnight at resort in Chitwan. Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner
- Chitwan to Lumbini After breakfast we drive to Lumbini, Lumbini has a number of temples, including the Mayadevi temple, and others under construction. Also located here is the Puskarini or Holy Pond where the Buddha’s mother took the ritual dip prior to his birth and where he, too, had his first bath, as well as the remains of Kapilvastu palace. Overnight Hotel.
Breakfast and Hotel.
- Lumbini to Pokhara By Drive After breakfast, drive to Pokhara, Pokhara is a popular lake city in Nepal. Upon arrival in Pokhara you will go for Few boating. Overnight at hotel in Pokhara
Hotel and Breakfast
- Pokhara City Sightseeing Tours This morning we have to be ready early morning. Drive 1 hour to Sarangkot. you will enjoy an early morning visit to Sarankot for its beautiful Annapurna Himalaya sunrise view. After the sunrise view back to hotel, have a hot breakfast. After breakfast we will go Sightseeing in Pokhara valley. Such Devid fall, Bindabasini temple, Seti River Gorge, Peace Stupa, Tibeatn Monastery etc. Overnight at hotel in Pokhara Hotel and Breakfast
- Drive back to Kathmandu.This morning we get up early and take brekafast, After breakfast at the hotel drive back to Kathmandu. It takes about 4 hour by private car/ van Hotel and breakfast
- Departure from Nepal We will drop you at the airport. and good bye from Nepal.Breakfast
- Airport/ Hotel/Airport by Van/Car
- 3 Star Hotels in Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Pokhara and Lumbini with breakfast.
- Two night Hotel in Chitwan with full jungle activities and including meals,2 breakfast, 2 lunch and 2 dinner. Jungle Guide, All jungle permit
- All sightseeing/ Transport by private car/ Van as per group Size .
- Professional Tour Guide in Kathmandu and Pokhara..
- Government tax.
- Office Charge
- All the bar bills
- Lunch and dinner.
- Temple and Monastery entrance fees
- Donation and tips.
Related activities in Nepal
(Tour Highlights: View World’s five tallest mountains and five World Heritage Sites) The mother of all flights ‘Everest Mountain Flight’ is once in a lifetime experience for many die hard…
Everest Base camp Trek and fly back by Helicopter to Kathmandu -11 Days, It is the best Itinerary for those people who don;t Have long holiday and don;t want trek…
Highlights of the Trip Breathtaking Himalayan sunrise from various viewpoints along the trail 360 degree panoramic views of snow capped mountains including Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu and…
Kathmandu and Bhaktpur Day Tour-7-8 Hours (Tour Highlights: Visiting Four World Heritage Sites) The beauty of these Kathmandu Bhaktapur Day Tour designed to take you different places that are significant…
Jomsom Muktinath trekking Via Poonhill explores the marvel at the splendid peaks of Annapurna-I Dhaulagiri Mountain with more than 8000m height Amazing fantastic view of the world’s deepest gorge of…
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek Completely hassle free travel 5- start hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and the finest accommodation along the trekking route Personalized care Desired departure date…
Everest base camp and Gokyo lake treks is one of the challenging adventure trekking in Mt Everest trekking region. The trek combines spectacular viewpoints and enthralling sights of world’s tallest…
Gokyo Valley and Everest Base Camp Trek via Cho La pass is a fascinating and most scenic adventure destination around high Khumbu of Everest Region. Adventure Great Himalaya presents this exclusive…
Upper Mustang Trek a unique journey, a favorite destination of professional photographers and travelers as this high and dry country offers tremendous scenery of mountains, amazing landscapes with immense culture retaining…