Langtang Trek-10 Days
Trip Duration : 10 Days
Trek Grade : Moderate
Highest elevation : 3,870 m
Activities : Trekking/ Hiking
Best Time : Sep/Dec and Feb/ Jun
Langtang Trek is a marvelous and scenic destination around Central Himalaya just North of Kathmandu of 32 k.m. aerial distance, Langtang valley trek suitable for all people in our a week long holiday.
Langtang valley Trekking is an easy and short trail that is why the trek to Langtang valley can be packed up within a weeks. It is one of the most popular trekking trails because it does not require any training and experiences of mountain trekking as in other trekking trails and climbing. It has several glacier and massive mountains surrounding the valley including Nepal oldest national park, Langtang national Park
Langtang Trek-10 days Starting this wonderful journey from Kathmandu with an interesting drive to Langtang area at Syabrubesi village, from here our walk follows high above hills and ridges past farmland and villages and into lovely forest to reach a wide and spectacular Langtang valley.
Enjoy the views of mountains from Annapurna-Manaslu-Ganesh-Langtang to Jugal Himal range with spectacular scenery along the route.
After a grand time concluding Langtang Valley trek with a drive back to Kathmandu with wonderful services of Adventure Great Himalaya guides and staff.
The Highlight of Langtang Trek
- 12 Snow caped Mountain views.
- Tamang settlements and Their Unique Culture
- Beauty of forest of rhododendron, pine, bamboo and juniper trees and other medical herbs too
- the flow of mountain-streams and cliff of rocks amuses for those who love nature and it’s magic
- varieties of rare wild life- Himali Black Bear, Red Panda, Langur
10 Days langtang Trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrived in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive to Syabrubesi 1,460m- 07 hours.
Day 03: Trek to Lama Hotel 2,240m -06 hours.
Day 04: Trek to Langtang village 3,430m – 05 hours.
Day 05: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa 3,850m – 04 hours.
Day 06: Rest-Day for leisure for hike around.
Day 07: Trek back to Lama Hotel 2, 470m -06 hours.
Day 08: Trek back to Syabrubesi -06 hours.
Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu – 06 hrs journeys.
Day 10: Departure from Nepal
Langtang Trek Cost
Travel Date: All the Travel date is guaranty for the private trip
Cost: Price can be changed as travel season and Number of Members
Contact us. @ Babu Karki whats App: +977-9841273869 or firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Arrived in Kathmandu.
- Drive to Syabrubesi 1,460m- 07 hours.
- Trek to Lama Hotel 2,240m -06 hours.
- Trek to Langtang village 3,430m – 05 hours.
- Trek to Kyanjin Gompa 3,850m – 04 hours.
- Rest-Day for leisure for hike around.
- Trek back to Lama Hotel 2, 470m -06 hours.
- Trek back to Syabrubesi -06 hours.
- Drive back to Kathmandu – 06 hrs journeys.
- International departure homeward bound.
At Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport you will be well received by AGH guide and staff for transfer to your hotels in the hub of Kathmandu city, after getting refreshed our guide / leader brief of the trip to Langtang Valley, hotels, lodge, includes responsible trekking with welcome dinner in a nice Nepali restaurant with entertainment and culture programs.
Starting Langtang Valley trekking with drive on Nepal’s mountain highway to reach Langtang area at Syabrubesi village, journey leads past many farm villages and towns with views of mountains. On reaching Dhunche at 1,965m, a major town of Langtang area and Rasuwa district and an entrance of Langtang National Park. From here drive continues downhill for few hours to Syabrubesi village for overnight stop.
First day walk leads uphill for a while with rest of the walk on gradual and winding trail through terraced farms and villages, walk descend to join a path of upper Syabru near Riverside. From here another hour walk to reach a small forest clearing at Lama Hotel for overnight stop.
Morning walk follows Trisuli or Langtang River upstream, leading to a climb into rhododendron and oaks forest after few hours walk reaching at Ghoretabla in the middle of the forest.
After a nice stop continue walk for few hours to Langtang village through forest and crossing streams and leaving the tree line behind at Langtang village for overnight.
Langtang village mostly inhabited by Tamang and Bhotias tribe, morning walk leads on gradual path for a short while, then winds up for few hours coming across “mani-prayer wall”, walk leads further east where the gorge opens up into a wide scenic valley with views of peaks at close distance.
After a good walk of 3 hours reaching at Kyanjin Gompa, a beautiful place with panorama of mountains and close views of Langtang Lirung at above 7,000m with icefall, here in a nice lodge with afternoon free for short walk visit the cheese factory established some 25 years ago by Swiss Technical Assistance and local support.
A rest day to enjoy and marvel the super views, an ideal spot for leisure hike to nearby hill Kyanjin Ri at 4,700m high.
Around Langtang valley enjoy views of GhenguLiru (Langtang II 6571m / 21,560ft), Langtang Lirung (7,425m / 23,765ft) Kimshun (6,745m / 22,137ft) and Shalbachum (6,918m / 22,699ft) to the south, the ChimsedangLekh forms a ridge of peaks which includes Naya-Kanga 5,846m and Gangchempo, Tilman’s beautiful Fluted Peak.
Beyond it continues to the Jugal Himal, ending with Dorje Lakpa (6,980m / 22,929ft), extending further east on the upper meadows of the Langtang range ends in a huge and massive mountain wall, forming the border with Tibet.
After a great time at Kyanjin Gompa, return back on the same trail to Lama-Hotel a small settlement in the midst of the forest at the bank of upper Trisuli River.
Trek follows on same route all the way, after crossing bridge walk is pleasant through bamboo forest; on leaving the river walk downhill through farm terraces till Syabrubesi is reached for overnight stop.
Last day of this wonderful trekking concludes with an exciting drive down hill back to Kathmandu, in Kathmandu transfer to your hotels with free afternoon for individual activities.
Today, last day in unique Nepal of Himalayan wonders, after great adventure and experience around Langtang Valley trekking and as your flight time
AGH staff transfer you to Kathmandu airport for your international departure homeward bound or to your next port of call.
- Airport/ Hotel/ Airport Transportation
- Hotel in Kathmandu– Two Nights 2 Star Hotel in Kathmandu including Breakfast.
- Meals: 3 Times meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) During the trek
- Trekking Permit: Langtang Conservation fees, TIMS permit and Company necessary paper works
- Transpiration: Kathmandu to Syabrubensi and returned Kathmandu by Bus.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking guide , everything for him
- Trekking porter ( One Porter between 2 guest) their food, accommodation and well paid salary.
- Adventure Certificate, Company T-shirt
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu).
- Travel insurance.Emergency rescue Evacuation
- Lunch and Dinner Kathmandu
- All the bar bills like coke, beer, bottle of water, hot water etc.
- International airfare
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Reviews of Langtang Trek-10 Days
Related activities in Langtang Trekking
Langtang Valley and Tamang Heritage Trek is to explore and experience Tamang culture and heritage near Tibetan border through Langtang Valley. The trek is to get untouched cultural practice of Tibetan…