Trekking Destination : Langtang, Kynjing Gompa. Kyanjing ri
Trekking Duration : 7 Days
Maximum Elevation : 4773 m, Kyanjin Ri
Grade : Easy / Modrate
Best Season : Automn / Spring
Group Size : Minimum- 2 / Max :22
Langtang Trek 7 days is one of the most popular short treks of Nepal. This beautiful trek takes you on an adventure through the culturally rich Tamang settlements, sweeping views, Himalayan lifestyle, and many more.
Langtang Trek lies about 51 km away from Kathmandu in the north-central Himalayas. This trek is located inside the Langtang National Park which is the first Himalayan national park.
This national park is a part of the Sacred Himalayan Landscape and walking through this park requires an entry permit. It is also home to several endangered animals and unique species of floras.
You can sight some of the endangered animals during your trek. Such as Himalayan Black Bear, red panda, Assam macaque, and many more. And floras such as oak, maple, rhododendron, pine, etc.
For centuries, the Tamang community are the native people living in these areas. However, people from other communities such as Magar, Rai, Sherpa can also be found living in this valley.
Trekking to Langtang experience the warm hospitality and know more about the mountainous lifestyle on this trek. Passing through traditional villages and staying for the night in some of them is quite an awesome encounter.
Along the trails, you will also be accompanied by the marvelous view of different mountains and landscapes. Some of these peaks are Langtang Lirung, Yala Peak, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Ri, and others.
Langtang Trek 7 days does not hold any acclimatization for the entire trip. You will be trekking at a lower altitude, so there are fewer chances of suffering from altitude sickness.
Kyanjin Gompa is the highest point of this trek residing at an altitude of 3817 m above sea level. It is mostly popular for the Cheese factory, ancient monasteries, and hike to Kyanjin Ri.
If you are looking for short treks that are very near to the Kathmandu Valley. Then Langtang Trek 6 Days is a great choice. Your journey begins by driving from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi. Viewing beautiful scenarios and passing through several Tamang settlements this journey is packed with a punch.
- Drive to Syabrubesi 1,460m- 07 hours.
- Trek to Lama Hotel 2,240m -06 hours.
- Trek to Langtang village 3,430m – 05 hours.
- Trek to Kyanjin Gompa 3,850m – 04 hours.
- Hike to Kyanjing Ri for Langtang Himalaya Sunrise View and Back to Goratabela 3500m, 7 Hour
- Trek back to Syabrubesi -06 hours.
- Drive back to Kathmandu – 06 hrs journeys.
- Meals: 3 Times meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) During the trek
- Trekking Permit: Langtang Conservation fees, TIMS permit and Company necessary paper works
- Transpiration: Kathmandu to Syabrubensi and returned Kathmandu by Bus.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking guide , everything for him
- Trekking porter ( One Porter between 2 guest) their food, accommodation and well paid salary.
- Adventure Certificate, Company T-shirt
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu).
- Travel insurance.Emergency rescue Evacuation
- Hotel in Kathmandu and all meals .
- All the bar bills like coke, beer, bottle of water, hot water etc.
- International airfare
- Tips for the guide and porter.