Langtang Trek 7 days is one of the most popular short treks of Nepal. This beautiful trek takes you on an adventure through the culturally rich Tamang settlements, sweeping views, Himalayan lifestyle, and many more.
Langtang Trek lies about 51 km away from Kathmandu in the north-central Himalayas. This trek is located inside the Langtang National Park which is the first Himalayan national park.This national park is a part of the Sacred Himalayan Landscape and walking through this park requires an entry permit. It is also home to several endangered animals and unique species of floras.
7 Days Langtang Trek is trekking to Langtang valley, you will encounterv some of the endangered animals Such as Himalayan Black Bear, red panda, Assam macaque, and many more. And floras such as oak, maple, rhododendron, pine, etc.For centuries, the Tamang community are the native people living in these areas. However, people from other communities such as Magar, Rai, Sherpa can also be found living in this valley.
Trekking to Langtang valley experience the warm hospitality and know more about the mountainous lifestyle on this trek. Passing through traditional villages and staying for the night in some of them is quite an awesome encounter.Along the trails, you will also be accompanied by the marvelous view of different mountains and landscapes. Some of these peaks are Langtang Lirung, Yala Peak, Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Ri, and others.
Langtang Trek 7 days does not hold any acclimatization for the entire trip. You will be trekking at a lower altitude, so there are fewer chances of suffering from altitude sickness.Kyanjin Gompa is the highest point of this trek residing at an altitude of 3817 m above sea level. It is mostly popular for the Cheese factory, ancient monasteries, and hike to Kyanjin Ri.
If you are looking for short treks that are very near to the Kathmandu Valley. Then 7 Days Langtang Trek is a great choice. Your journey begins by driving from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi. Viewing beautiful scenarios and passing through several Tamang settlements this journey is packed with a punch.
Highlight of 7 Days Langtang Trek
- Outstanding Sunrise and sunset view from Khynjing Ri (4810m) and Tserko Ri (4998m).
- One of the Best Short and easy Moderate trek
- Experience the Tibetan influenced Culture
- Trek Through of dense of rhododendron forest
- Breathtaking Views of Langtang Lirung, Dorje lakpa and other peaks
Best Time for Langtang Valley Trek
Spring Season (March to May) Highly recommended for Langtang Trek it is best time for this trek. You will have beautiful weather , No rain, Clear sky and enjoying the red pink and purple Rhododendron blooms.
Langtang Valley Trek Itinerary -7 Days
Cost Include / Exclude
- Meals: 3 Times meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) During the trek
- Hot Drinks: tea / Coffee
- Trekking Permit: Langtang Conservation fees, TIMS permit and Company necessary paper works
- Transportation: Kathmandu to Syabrubensi and returned Kathmandu by Bus.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking guide
- Trekking equipment- Sleeping bag, down jacket, Duffel bag ( refund after the trek)
- Adventure Certificate, Company T-shirt
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Travel insurance.Emergency rescue Evacuation
- if you looking Comfort Transportation Jeep : ( $180) Per Jeep One way
- All bar bills, Bottle of drinks, Bar bills like coke, beer,
- Trekking Porter- If you need some once carry your luggage ( USD 175)