Trek Duration : 16 Days
Best Time : Oct / Nov and March / April
Trek Grade : Moderate Hard
Trek Type : Tea-House / Lodge Basis.
Maximum Hight : 5545m
Type Of Trip : Guided Trek
16 days Comfortable Everest Base camp Trek
Who says you can’t have adventure with comfort!!
Standing at the foot of world’s highest peak, Everest, is dream come true destination for every travel enthusiast. But they soon get discouraged due to challenge and difficulties that the mountain throws on them. The concept of comfortable Everest Base Camp Trek has emerged to assist those who are unsure to tackle the challenges of Everest.
The 16 days Everest Base Camp Trek lets you explore the real charm of Everest, but with an added degree of comfort. We will use luxurious private transport, walk on more relaxed pace and sleep on best available accommodation. Moreover, you will be treated to more included meals, personalized care and get deeper immersion in local environment.
Comfortable Everest Base Camp Trek-16 days smooth’s the rougher side of trip and minimize the occasional discomforts without compromising the thrill and adventure. You will follow the same Everest Base Camp trial but the pace is slower and you will be given more time to explore the nature on your own.
3 Night 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu.
5 Night Comfortable Lodged with Private bathroom.
7 Night twin sharing Lodge with sharing bathroom.
To avoid altitude sickness, slower pace and proper acclimatization are the must. 16 days Comfortable Everest Base Camp Trek limits daily altitude gain and ensure two nights acclimatization – one at Namche Bazaar and another at Dingboche. We believe that it will enhance your comfort ability.
There is nothing better than someone remembering your name and nothing worse when they don’t. The lead guides not only know your name but are also familiar with local environment, hotel staffs and local people. We travel in a small group; no more than 12 people and your guide never fails to provide you intimate experience where you will make lifelong friendships. They dial everything to ensure your travels are supportive and fully immersive.
Key Features of Comfortable Everest Base Camp Trek-16 days
Pre-loaded customized Everest Itinerary designed by our travel experts
Two Nights rest period: to ensure proper acclimatization
Possibility to adjust your daily itinerary, by adding or removing destination along the way
Personal travel assistant with recommendation on possible side trips to include in your trip
Insider tips for restaurants, museums, monasteries, viewpoint and much more
Personalized care and extreme attention to every detail to ensure that your trip is memorable
An experienced and well-trained trek guide to ensure your safety
Highlights of Comfortable 16 days Everest Base Camp Trek
- Close view of mountain giants – Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Ama Dablam and Mt. Cho Oyu just to name few
- Grand view of long fabled Khumbu Glacier and Khumbu Icefall
- A rewarding hike to Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar in comfortable manner
- Deep immersion in Sherpa culture and local ecology
Things you need to consider for comfortable Everest Base Camp Trek
- Pack proper trekking gears – pack light but smart
- Trek in best time of the year (we recommend anytime during spring and autumn)
- Train yourself few months prior the trek (include exercise that boots your legs strength and endurance capacity)
- At last but not least, buy premium with reliable trekking agency
Comfortable Everest Base Camp Trek – 16 Days Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer To hotel. 1,396 m
Day 02: Fly to Lukla- (35 Minuit) Hike to Phakding, 3 hrs,-2,640 m,
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazzar. 3,440m- 6 hrs
Day 04: Free day- Acclimation In Namche Bazzar
Day 05: Trek to Tyangboche, 3,800m – 05 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Dingboch 4,200 m – 05 hrs.
Day 07: Free Day – Acclamation
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche 4,920m – 05 hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Gorakhshep(5,170m) Lunch then trek to Everest base camp (5,356 m) back to Goraksheph- 5,170 m– 08 hrs.
Day 10: Hike to Kalapather (5,545 m) Everest Sunrise view then Trek back to Phiriche -4,240m, 06 hrs.
Day 11: Trek from Phiriche to Tyangboche-3800m, 4 hour
Day 12: Trek back to Monjo 2,860 m – 06 hours.
Day 13: Trek back to Lukla (2,840 m) 6-7 hrs
Day 14: Morning fly back to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.
Day 15: Free Day-In case flight cancels. it happens a lot even high season.
Day 16: International departure homeward bound.
$ 1600 For 1 people
$ 1400 Per person ( 2 People group)
$ 1350 Per person ( 3, 4 people group)
More People ( contact us)
Departure : Any Date on Request
Have A Question?
Call Us -: whats App: +977-9841273869
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer To hotel. 1,396 m
- Fly to Lukla- (35 Minuit) Hike to Phakding, 3 hrs,-2,640 m,
- Trek to Namche Bazzar. 3,440m- 6 hrs
- Free day- Acclimation In Namche Bazzar
- Trek to Tyangboche, 3,800m – 05 hrs.
- Trek to Dingboch 4,200 m – 05 hrs.
- Free Day – Acclamation
- Trek to Lobuche 4,920m – 05 hrs.
- Trek to Gorakhshep(5,170m) Lunch then trek to Everest base camp (5,356 m) back to Goraksheph- 5,170 m– 08 hrs.
- Hike to Kalapather (5,545 m) Everest Sunrise view then Trek back to Phiriche -4,240m, 06 hrs.
- Trek from Phiriche to Tyangboche-3800m, 4 hour
- Trek back to Monjo 2,860 m – 06 hours.
- Trek back to Lukla (2,840 m) 6-7 hrs
- Morning fly back to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.
- Free Day-In case flight cancels. it happens a lot even high season.
- International departure homeward bound.
- Arrival in Kathmandu (1,396 m.) Upon your arrival, proceed to the outside of airport terminal, our representative will wait for you to take you to the hotel which taking around 20 minutes. Please look for your name which will be shown on signage. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Take morning flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,830 m.) and trek to Phakding (2,640 m., 4-hour trek). Today we will take an amazing flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,827 m.) in the morning parallel to the huge Himalayan adjacent to Nepal and China. After 40 minutes, we will be landed in a runway and our caretaker will help us carry our belongings. Then we will walk down to the Dudh Kosi River, where we connect with the main path to Namche Bazaar. After moving all the way through the small area of Ghat (2550m), we will soon arrive at our tea house at Phakding.
- Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m., 6-hour trek) Today, we start from Phakding and walk across the river to trek all the way through the area of rhododendron, blue pine forest and more which is really superb experience especially during the spring. We go crossways to the Dudh Kosi at Benkar and take pleasure from the scenes of snow-topped mountains Kusum Kanguru (6,369 m.), Thamserku (6,623 m.) and so on. The way then becomes fairly difficult and includes a perpendicular climb to Namche Bazaar. You will now walk through upstream on flat land, on the bank, to the fusion point of the Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi rivers. After crossing one of the suspension bridges above the river, we will ascend to Namche Bazaar. We get the most amazing vivid opportunities of gigantic peaks -Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Taweche is visible. Overnight at hotel in Namche Bazaar.
- Rest at Namche Bazaar. Today we will explore Namche Bazaar appropriate adaptation with the environment at the height. Namche is a prosperous village situated in a large protected hollow. And the amazing scene visible from here includes superb panorama of the Khumbu peaks and great views of Everest. Then, after having our breakfast, we also walk towards Thami (3,810 m.) over the amazing Bhote Khola River Valley or visit the national park headquarters to look at the strange displays of Sherpa culture and way of life.
- Trek from Namche Bazzar to Tengboche (3,800 m., 5-hour trek) We will today descend down through the Khumjung community and move to the major path to Everest at Shanasa. We will walk further to Trashinga and then move down to go across the Dudh Koshi at Phunkitenga (3,250 m.). In the daytime, it is a wide and vertical ascend through fir, black juniper, pine, rhododendron forest and reach Tengboche Monastery. Here we can see gigantic peaks AmaDablam, Kantega, Mount Everest etc. We stay at hotel in Tengboche tonight.
- Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,200 m., 5-hour trek)
We will walk slightly down through the forest of birch, juniper, fir and rhododendron at Debuche. Here we only steady way up but due to the elevation we have to speed ourselves increasingly all the way through the day. After passing the Imja Khola, the trail heads to Pangboche where we can see the beautiful mountain of Ama Dablam. Then our route is to climb all the way through unwrapped alpine hillsides prior to another crossing of the Imja Khola and reach Dingboche.
- Acclimation day in Dingboche.
Today you will have free for acclimation day. You will hike up to Chukung and back to hotel.
- Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,920 m., 5-hour trek). Today, we go away Pheriche and the trail goes up to the drain of the Khumbu. Then after an hour, the path mounts up to the Khumbu Glacier. Almost half of the climb to the moraine is Dughla. Moving ahead from Dughla the trail keeps on ascending steeply to the crest of the moraine. The path now moves on flat level on the west part of the moraine prior to arriving at Lobuche.
- Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m.) continue to Everest Base Camp and back to Gork Shep (5,356 m., 8-hour trek) We will trek towards Gorakshep today. From this place, we will walk up to Everest Base Camp, then return back to Gorakshep for staying overnight since we cannot find lodges at Everest Base Camp .
- Hike to Kalapathar (5,545 m.) and continue trekking to Pheriche (4,240 m. 5-hour trek).
Early morning, hike to the top of Kalapathar at 5,545 meters, this will be the highest spot of the adventure, offering incredible views of mountains with Mt. Everest at closest. After a great moment, we return to Gorakshep for breakfast and continue trek to Thugla, and downhill to Pheriche on windy valley for overnight stop.
- Trek from Pheriche to Tyanboche (3,800 m., 4-hour trek). Return journey much easier as the walk drops heights every few hours, walk downhill with few short ups to Pangboche and then to a bridge with two hours climb to Tengboche for overnight stop. ( Normal lodge accommodation).
- Trek from Tengboche to Monjo (2,860 m., 6-hour trek).After a great time on high mountains, descend to Imjatse River, and then steep climb for an hour to Sanasa. From here with gradual walk with short up and downs to Namche Bazaar for nice break,. Continue walking downhill to Dudh Kosi River valley and at Monjo for overnight stop. ( Normal Lodge Accommodation)
- Trek from Monjo to Lukla (2,840 m., 6-hour trek). Morning walk leads back to Phakding and from here back to Lukla with last and final climb of this fabulous adventure, on reaching Lukla, celebrate last night dinner with fellow trekkers and staff.
- Take flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
We will wake up early in the morning and get ready for the entrance of our plane for returning back to Kathmandu. Then, we will transfer back to our hotel. Remaining day to explore in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Free day
Today we have free day. We keep this day as a spare day in case flight from Lukla to Kathmandu is cancelled.
- Transfer to the airport and departure from Nepal to your destination
Our representative will transfer you to Kathmandu International Airport for your way back to your country.
- All Airport Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 3 nights at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu, including breakfast, Free Wi-Fi , 24 Hour Hot Water, TV, Air condition/ Heater
- Trekking Permit: Necessary All Trekking Permit and company paperwork.
- Domestic flight Ticket: (KTM-LUK-KTM) Limit weight is 16 kg per person.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and Good English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and guide’s flight etc.) He is fully insured and well-equipment
- Trekking Porter: Carry your bag pack. One Porter for 1 members, a Strong Sherpa Porter and everything for him (One Porter for 1 members,)
- Meals:- 3 Meals a day during the trekking ( Breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- Tea / Coffee
- Lodge Accommodation DuringTrekking: 12 Night Twin Sharing Lodge to lodge Accommodation during the trek ( 5 Night Lodge with Private bathroom. Lukla- Namche and Phakding ).
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping bag, Down Jacket,walking poles
- Everest Trekking map,Walking Poles if needed.
- Company T-Shirt, Duffel Bag
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- Welcome or Farewell Dinner in Nepalese Cultural Restaurant.
- International Air fair and Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- The entire bar bills like coke, beer, Hot shower, Hot Chocolate , all Bottle of Drinks
- Wi-Fi , Electronic Device re-Charge
- Additional cost by out of management control due to bad weather condition, illness, change of government policies, strikes, and physical condition etc
- Tips for guide Porter
Reviews of Comfortable Everest base camp Trek-16 Days
Related activities in Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base camp Trek and fly back by Helicopter to Kathmandu -11 Days, It is the best Itinerary for those people who don;t Have long holiday or don;t want want…
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek Completely hassle free travel 5- start hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and the finest accommodation along the trekking route Personalized care Desired departure date…
Everest base camp and Gokyo lake treks is one of the challenging adventure trekking in Mt Everest trekking region. The trek combines spectacular viewpoints and enthralling sights of world’s tallest…