Comfortable Everest base camp Trek-16 Days
16 days Comfortable Everest Base camp Trek
Who says you can’t have adventure with comfort!!
Standing at the foot of world’s highest peak, Everest, is dream come true destination for every travel enthusiast. But they soon get discouraged due to challenge and difficulties that the mountain throws on them. The concept of comfortable Everest Base Camp Trek has emerged to assist those who are unsure to tackle the challenges of Everest.
The 16 days Everest Base Camp Trek lets you explore the real charm of Everest, but with an added degree of comfort. We will use luxurious private transport, walk on more relaxed pace and sleep on best available accommodation. Moreover, you will be treated to more included meals, personalized care and get deeper immersion in local environment.
Comfortable Everest Base Camp Trek-16 days smooth’s the rougher side of trip and minimize the occasional discomforts without compromising the thrill and adventure. You will follow the same Everest Base Camp trial but the pace is slower and you will be given more time to explore the nature on your own.
3 Night 4 Star Hotel in Kathmandu. ( Hotel Ramada or Mulberry )
Lodge are Mountain
All the Comfort Lodged with Private bathroom /Hot Shwer
To avoid altitude sickness, slower pace and proper acclimatization are the must. 16 days Comfortable Everest Base Camp Trek limits daily altitude gain and ensure two nights acclimatization – one at Namche Bazaar and another at Dingboche. We believe that it will enhance your comfort ability.
There is nothing better than someone remembering your name and nothing worse when they don’t. The lead guides not only know your name but are also familiar with local environment, hotel staffs and local people. We travel in a small group; no more than 12 people and your guide never fails to provide you intimate experience where you will make lifelong friendships. They dial everything to ensure your travels are supportive and fully immersive.
Key Features of Comfortable Everest Base Camp Trek-16 days
Pre-loaded customized Everest Itinerary designed by our travel experts
Two Nights rest period: to ensure proper acclimatization
Possibility to adjust your daily itinerary, by adding or removing destination along the way
Personal travel assistant with recommendation on possible side trips to include in your trip
Insider tips for restaurants, museums, monasteries, viewpoint and much more
Personalized care and extreme attention to every detail to ensure that your trip is memorable
An experienced and well-trained trek guide to ensure your safety
Highlights of Comfortable 16 days Everest Base Camp Trek
- Close view of mountain giants – Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Ama Dablam and Mt. Cho Oyu just to name few
- Grand view of long fabled Khumbu Glacier and Khumbu Icefall
- A rewarding hike to Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar in comfortable manner
- Deep immersion in Sherpa culture and local ecology
Things you need to consider for comfortable Everest Base Camp Trek
- Pack proper trekking gears – pack light but smart
- Trek in best time of the year (we recommend anytime during spring and autumn)
- Train yourself few months prior the trek (include exercise that boots your legs strength and endurance capacity)
- At last but not least, buy premium with reliable trekking agency
You May like
Everest Base Camp Comfort Trek Itinerayr -16 Days
- All Airport Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 3 nights at 4 star hotel in Kathmandu, including breakfast,
- Trekking Permit: Necessary All Trekking Permit and company paperwork.
- Domestic flight Ticket: (KTM-LUK-KTM) Limit weight is 16 kg per person.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and Good English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and guide’s flight etc.)
- Trekking Porter: Carry your bag pack. (One Porter for 1 members,)
- Meals:- Meals during the trip ( Breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- Hot Drinks: Tea / Coffee
- Lodge Accommodation During Trekking: Comfort Lodge with Private Bathroom / Hot Shower
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping bag, Down Jacket,walking poles (refundable after the trek)
- Oxe -Meter- To Check your oxygen saturation and heart rating
- Everest Trekking map,Walking Poles if needed.
- Company T-Shirt, Duffel Bag
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- Welcome or Farewell Dinner in Nepalese Cultural Restaurant.
- International Air fair and Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- All bar bills like coke, beer, Hot choklate
- Wi-Fi , Electronic Device re-Charge
- Additional cost by out of management control due to bad weather condition, illness, change of government policies, strikes, and physical condition etc
- Tips for guide / Porter