Mode of Trip : Luxury Lodge Basis
Grade : Moderate to Adventurous
Highest elevation : 5,545 m
Activities : Trekking/ Hiking
Trip Duration : 15 Nights & 16 Days
Best Season : Sep-Dec and Feb to May
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
- Completely hassle free travel
- 5- start hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and the finest accommodation along the trekking route
- Personalized care
- Desired departure date and travel itinerary
- Majestic view of Khumbu peaks – including Mt. Everest, Mt. Cho – Oyu, Makalu, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Lhotse and others
- Intriguing Sherpa Culture and their hospitality
Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek is perfect for those willing to trek Everest in ultimate luxury and comfort. The accommodation is comfortable and lavish in five star hotel at Kathmandu and the most luxurious resort and guest houses in the trekking region.
Though the luxury Everest Base Camp Lodge Trek route follows the regular EBC route that every Everest aspirant follows, you will have completely different experience of luxury from the very beginning of the journey.
EBC Luxury Treks begins with a scenic trans-Himalayan flight to the gateway to Khumbu and Everest area – Lukla Airport. From Lukla, we will start our trek through Sagramatha National Park (UNESCO World Natural Site) and make a steep climb to Namche Bazaar: the heartland of Sherpa community. We continue following the regular EBC trail that leads us to BC and Kalapatthar. Kalapatthar offers the dramatic 360 degree view of Himalayas and tantalizing sunrise over its horizon. The returning journey to Lukla takes 3 days via Pheriche & Monjo route.
This Luxury Lodge Everest Base Camp Trek offers a luxurious tea house or resort accommodation with twin sharing room and en- suite bathroom, if available. We also offer a hot shower, hot water bag, sleeping bag, trekking gears and choice menu policy. Likewise, our experienced and medically trained trekking leader with assistance guide will accompany you with all the safety back-up like Oxygen cylinder and medicine kit.
With personalized care, great services, incredible team and flexible travel plan, we ensure you the best trekking vacation in Everest. Join our meticulously designed Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek Package to enjoy the Everest in its all glories and discover its magnificent hallmarks like Khumbu glacier, prominent Sherpa culture, diverse geography and Himalayan peaks.
1 Trekker: 1 Porter
Adventure Great Himalaya’s 1 trekker: 1 porter policy adds more comfort to your trek. Porter will carry all your heavy stuffs; leaving few personal stuffs on your backpack. All you have to carry is personal documents and camera.
We believe that the accommodation is one of the major factor that enhances your overall travel experience. We also believe that a person who is quite far away from home, if gets to enjoy the similar comfortably as home, then he is bound to attach to the place. In most location during Everest Base Camp Trek, we will stay in comfortable hotels offering the best service and we will not restrict on your menu like other trekking packages.
The comfortable hotels are built on best location and everything you get here is perfect. Beds are comfortable and the quality of food, sheet, towels, bathroom etc. is great. You truly feel like the king of mountain.
Starting from Lukla (2,830m), the Everest Base Camp Trek route covers roughly 130km (two way). Everest Base Camp sits at an elevation of 5,364m and the starting point at Lukla is already enough for mountain sickness.
To avoid altitude sickness, slower pace and proper acclimatization are the must. 16 days Luxury lodge Everest Base Camp Trek limits daily altitude gain and ensure two nights acclimatization – one at Namche Bazaar and another at Dingboche. We believe that it will enhance your comfort ability.
16 Days Luxury Lodge Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Our representative will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Take morning flight to Lukla (2,830 m.) and trek to Phakding (2,640 m., 4-hour trek).
Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m., 5-hour trek).
Day 04: Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and excursion.
Day 05: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,867 m., 5-hour trek).
Day 06: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,260 m., 5-hour trek)
Day 07: Rest day at Dingboche for acclimatization and excursion.
Day 08: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930 m., 5-hour trek).
Day 09: Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m.) and trek to Everest Base Camp (5,364 m.). Return to Gorak Shep (6-hour trek).
Day 10: Hike to Kalapathar (5,545 m.,) and trek to Pheriche (4,240 m., 5-hour trek).
Day 11: Trek from Pheriche to Tengboche (3,867 m., 5-hour trek)
Day 12: Trek from Tengbche to Monjo (2,860 m,, 6-hour trek)
Day 13: Trek from Monjo to Lukla (2,800 m., 4-hour trek)..
Day 14: Take flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 15: Free day in Kathmandu. We spare this day in case of flight cancellation from Lukla
Day 16: Transfer to the airport and departure from Nepal.
Cost & Group Discount
$ 2850 for Single Trekkers
$ 2550 per person for 2 people group
$ 2380 Per person for 4, 6 people group
$ 2250 Per person for 8, 10 people group
Cost Inclusive: All private transport, Guide, Porter, best Luxury Hotel, Lodge, Full board meals, permit etc.
Cost Exclusive: Travel insurance, Personal expenses, bar bills, Tips
More Information, Contact Us
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrival in Kathmandu. Our representative will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel.
- Take morning flight to Lukla (2,830 m.) and trek to Phakding (2,640 m., 4-hour trek).
- Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m., 5-hour trek).
- Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and excursion.
- Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,867 m., 5-hour trek).
- Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,260 m., 5-hour trek)
- Rest day at Dingboche for acclimatization and excursion.
- Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930 m., 5-hour trek).
- Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m.) and trek to Everest Base Camp (5,364 m.). Return to Gorak Shep (6-hour trek).
- Hike to Kalapathar (5,545 m.,) and trek to Pheriche (4,240 m., 5-hour trek).
- Trek from Pheriche to Tengboche (3,867 m., 5-hour trek)
- Trek from Tengbche to Monjo (2,860 m,, 6-hour trek)
- Trek from Monjo to Lukla (2,800 m., 4-hour trek)..
- Take flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
- Free day in Kathmandu. We spare this day in case of flight cancellation from Lukla
- Transfer to the airport and departure from Nepal.
- Arrival in Kathmandu (1,396 m.) Upon your arrival outside the Kathmandu Airport Terminal, our representative will wait for you and transfer you to the hotel which taking around 30 minutes, please check your name which will be displayed on signage. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu. Hotel Yak & Yeti (5 Star Hotel)
- Morning flight to Lukla (2,800 m.) and trek to Phakding (2,610 m., 2-hour trek) Today, we will take an amazing flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,827 m.) in the morning parallel to the huge Himalayan adjacent to Nepal and China. After 40 minutes, we will be landed in a runway and our caretaker will help us carry our belongings. Then we will walk down to the Dudh Kosi River, where we connect with the main path to Namche Bazaar. After moving all the way through the small area of Ghat (2,550 m.), we will soon arrive at our tea-house at Phakding. (Hotel Yeti Mountain Home ) B.L.D
- Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m., 6-hour trek) Today, we start from Phakding and walk across the river to trek all the way through the area of rhododendron, blue pine forest and more which is really superb experience especially during the spring. We go cross-ways to the Dudh Kosi at Benkar and take pleasure from the scenes of snow-topped mountains Kusum Kanguru (6,369 m.), Thamserku (6,623 m.) and so on. The way then becomes fairly difficult and includes a perpendicular climb to Namche Bazaar. We will now walk through upstream on flat land, on the bank, to the fusion point of the Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi rivers. After crossing one of the suspension bridges above the river, we will ascend to Namche Bazaar. We get the most amazing vivid opportunities of gigantic peaks -Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Taweche is visible. Overnight at hotel in Namche Bazaar. ( Hotel Sherpa Land) B.L.D
- Rest at Namche Bazaar (3,440 m.) Today we will go around Namche Bazaar appropriate adaptation with the environment at the height. Namche is a prosperous village situated in a large protected hollow. And the amazing scene visible from here includes superb panorama of the Khumbu peaks and great views of Everest. Then, after having our breakfast, we can also walk towards Thami (3,810 m.) over the amazing Bhote Khola River Valley or visit the national park headquarters to look at the strange displays of Sherpa culture and way of life. ( Hotel Sherpa Land ) B.L.D
- Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,800 m., 5-hour trek) Today, we will descend down through the Khumjung community and move to the major path to Everest at Shanasa. Walking further to Trashinga and then moving down to go across the Dudh Koshi at Phunkitenga (3,250 m.). In the daytime, it is a wide and vertical ascend through fir, black juniper, pine, rhododendron forest and reach Tengboche Monastery. Here we can see gigantic peaks AmaDablam, Kantega, Mount Everest etc. We stay at hotel in Tengboche tonight. ( Hotel Himalaya) B.L.D
- Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,200 m., 5-hour trek)
Today, we will walk slightly down through the forest of birch, juniper, fir and rhododendron at Debuche. Here, we only steady way up, but due to the elevation, we have to speed ourselves increasingly all the way through the day. After passing the Imja Khola, the trail heads to Pangboche where we can see the beautiful mountain of Ama Dablam. Then our route is to climb all the way through unwrapped alpine hillsides prior to another crossing of the Imja Khola and reach Dingboche. (Hotel Good Luck) B.L.D
- Acclimation day in Dingboche.
Today you will have free and acclimation day. You will hike up to Chukung and back to Hotel. ( Hotel good Luck) B.L.D
- Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,920 m.) (5-hoour trek). Today, the trail goes up to the drain of the Khumbu. After an hour, the path mounts up to the Khumbu Glacier. Almost half of the climb to the moraine is Dughla. Moving ahead from Dughla, the trail keeps on ascending steeply to the crest of the moraine. The path now moves on flat level on the west part of the moraine prior to arriving at Lobuche. ( Hotel Mother Earth)B.L.D
- Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m.) continue to Everest Base Camp and back to Gork Shep (5,356 m., 8-hour trek) We will trek towards Gorak Shep today. From these places, we will walk up to Everest Base Camp, then return to Gorakshep for staying overnight since we cannot find lodges at Everest Base Camp . ( Yeti Resort) B.L.D
- Hike to Kalapathar (5,545 m) and trek to Pheriche (4,240 m. 5-hour trek).
Early morning, hike to the top of Kalapathar at 5,545 meters, this will be the highest spot of the adventure, offering incredible views of mountains with Mt. Everest at closest. After a great moment, return to Gorakshep for breakfast and continue trek to Thugla, and downhill to Pheriche on windy valley for overnight stop. (Hotel Himalaya) B.L.D
- Trek from Pheriche to Tengboche (5-hour trek). Return journey much easier as the walk drops heights every few hours, walk downhill with few short ups to Pangboche and then to a bridge with two hours climb to Tengboche for overnight stop. (Hotel Himalayan) B.L.D
- Trek from Tengboche to Monjo (2,860 m., 6-hour trek).
After a great time on high mountains, descend to Imjatse River, and then steep climb for an hour to Sanasa. From here with gradual walk with short up and downs to Namche Bazaar for nice break,. Continue walking downhill to Dudh Kosi River valley and at Monjo for overnight stop. ( Hotel Mt kailash) B.L.D
- Trek from Monjo to Lukla (4-hour trek) Morning walk leads back to Phakding and from here back to Lukla with last and final climb of this fabulous adventure, on reaching Lukla celebrate last night dinner with fellow trekkers and staff. (Hotel Mera) B.L.D
- Take flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
We will wake up early in the morning and get ready for the entrance of our plane for returning back to Kathmandu. Then, we will transfer back to our hotel. Remaining day to explore in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel, ( Hotel Yak & Yeti)
- Free day
Today we have free day in case of flight cancellation from Lukla to Kathmandu. Hotel Mulberry. ( Hotel Yak & yeti) Breakfast
- Fly back to your destination
Our representative will help you to reach Kathmandu International Airport for your way back to your country.
- Airport / Hotel /Airport Transportation.
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 3 Nights twin sharing 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Domestic Flight ticket: Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu flight ticket.( the Baggage weight limit is 10 Kg and Hand carry 5 Kg)
- Meals In Trekking (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Seasonal Fruits – Apple, Orange
- Accommodation in Trekking: Comfort, Luxury Lodge during the trek with private bathroom .(twin room) Hot Shower.
- Trekking Guide : An Experienced, helpful and Good English speaking Trekking Guide.
- Trekking porters : Carry your luggage during the trek (One porter for 1 Member )
- Necessary Trekking permit and Company paper work
- Trekking equipment. Sleeping bag, Down jacket, walking poles ( refundable after trek trek)
- Oxe -Meter- To Check your oxygen saturation and heart rating
- Government tax and Company Service Charge
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). .
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .
- Hot and bottle of drinks, and personal expenses( phone call, laundry service, battery recharge)
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Related activities in Everest Base Camp Trek Packages
Everest Base camp Trek and fly back by Helicopter to Kathmandu -11 Days, It is the best Itinerary for those people who don;t Have long holiday and don;t want trek…
Everest base camp and Gokyo lake treks is one of the challenging adventure trekking in Mt Everest trekking region. The trek combines spectacular viewpoints and enthralling sights of world’s tallest…
Everest Base camp Trekking With Island peak Climbing Join with us for marvelous and ever exciting adventure to Everest Base camp Trek and Island Peak climbing, on world famous and…