Trek Duration : 11 days
Mode of Trip : Lodges / Tea-House
Maximum elevation : 5,545m
Grade : Hard
Best Time : Sep- Dec and March - Jun
Group Size : 2+
Everest Base camp Trek return by Helicopter-11 Days, Take you Hike to Base camp and return back by Helicopter. It is the best Itinerary for those people who don;t want trek back same way to Lukla after explore the Everest Base camp and kalapather with Stunning view of world tallest peak Mt Everest and other high mountains
11 Days Everest Base camp Trek starts from Lukla (2830 m) where you will be landing after a 40 minute regular flight from Kathmandu, The lukla is gateway of Everest Region. and start your journey. the trail following through the thadokoshi Valley to Phakding the beautiful Sherpa village , and the next day hike to Namche Bazaar (3440 m) you will have 2 overnight here , the one night for acclimation. the acclamation day we will hike to syngboche where you will have first Everest view. after namache we will be moving higher up and reach Tengboche (3867 m) with a famous Tengboche monastery. Then a couple of more overnight stays along the way before you finally arrive at EBC. Before you say goodbye to Everest you will hike to Kalapathar (5515 m) which is the highest elevation a trekker does. Then probably the incident which is considered rare even by Everest standard you will be returning back by a helicopter to Kathmandu. It saves you time and valuable resources to focus on your holidays. After spending ten beautiful luxurious holidays in Nepal you will finally depart to your country the next day.
11 Days Everest Base camp and Return by Helicopter Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive In Kathmandu.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla- (35 Minuit) Hike to Phakding, 3 hrs,-2,640 m,
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazzar. 3,440m- 6 hrs
Day 04: Free day- Acclimation In Namche Bazzar
Day 05: Trek to Tyangboche, 3,800m – 05 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Dingboch 4,200 m – 05 hrs.
Day 07: Rest and Acclimation Day & Climb To Nangkhartshang Peak (5083)
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche 4,920m – 05 hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Gorakhshep(5,170m) Lunch then trek to Everest base camp (5,356 m) back to Goraksheph- 5,170 m– 08 hrs.
Day 10: Hike to Kalapather (5,545 m) Everest Sunrise view then fly back Kathmandu.
Day 11: Departure From Nepal
- Arrive In KAthmandu.
- Fly to Lukla- (35 Minuit) Hike to Phakding, 3 hrs,-2,640 m,
- Trek to Namche Bazzar. 3,440m- 6 hrs.
- Free day- Acclimation In Namche Bazzar.
- Trek to Tyangboche, 3,800m – 05 hrs.
- Trek to Dingboch 4,200 m – 05 hrs.
- Acclimation Day- Climb Nangkhartshang Peak (5083).
- Trek to Lobuche 4,920m – 05 hrs.
- Trek to Gorakhshep(5,170m) Lunch then trek to Everest base camp (5,356 m) back to Goraksheph- 5,170 m– 08 hrs.
- Hike to Kalapather (5,545 m) Everest Sunrise view then fly back Kathmandu.
- Departure from Nepal
- Arrive in Kathmandu. One of Our represented will pick up from airport and transfer to Airport. free time. Introduction with guide and short brief about the trek. Overnight Hotel
- Take morning flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,830 m.) and trek to Phakding (2,640 m., 4-hour trek). Our Guide will meet you at your hotel and transfer to domestic airport and Lukla Airport from Kathmandu after 40 minutes of flight which is an adventure in itself. Then you will head to Phakding for a 4 hour trek. First you will be walking down to Dudh Koshi River from where the trail runs all the way to Namche Bazaar but today we will only reach Phakding for an overnight stay. ( B.L.D,
- Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m., 6-hour trek) Today, we start from Phakding and walk across the river to trek all the way through the area of rhododendron, blue pine forest and more which is really superb experience especially during the spring. We go cross ways to the Dudh Kosi at Benkar and take pleasure from the scenes of snow-topped mountains Kusum Kanguru (6,369 m.), Thamserku (6,623 m.) and so on. The way then becomes fairly difficult and includes a perpendicular climb to Namche Bazaar. You will now walk through upstream on flat land, on the bank, to the fusion point of the Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi rivers. After crossing one of the suspension bridges above the river, we will ascend to Namche Bazaar. We get the most amazing vivid opportunities of gigantic peaks -Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Taweche is visible. Overnight at hotel in Namche Bazaar.
- Rest at Namche Bazaar. Today we will explore Namche Bazaar appropriate adaptation with the environment at the height. Namche is a prosperous village situated in a large protected hollow. And the amazing scene visible from here includes superb panorama of the Khumbu peaks and great views of Everest. Then, after having our breakfast, we also walk towards Thami (3,810 m.) over the amazing Bhote Khola River Valley or visit the national park headquarters to look at the strange displays of Sherpa culture and way of life.
- Trek from Namche Bazzar to Tengboche (3,800 m., 5-hour trek) We will today descend down through the Khumjung community and move to the major path to Everest at Shanasa. We will walk further to Trashinga and then move down to go across the Dudh Koshi at Phunkitenga (3,250 m.). In the daytime, it is a wide and vertical ascend through fir, black juniper, pine, rhododendron forest and reach Tengboche Monastery. Here we can see gigantic peaks AmaDablam, Kantega, Mount Everest etc. We stay at hotel in Tengboche tonight. (
- Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,200 m., 5-hour trek)
We will walk slightly down through the forest of birch, juniper, fir and rhododendron at Debuche. Here we only steady way up but due to the elevation we have to speed ourselves increasingly all the way through the day. After passing the Imja Khola, the trail heads to Pangboche where we can see the beautiful mountain of Ama Dablam. Then our route is to climb all the way through unwrapped alpine hillsides prior to another crossing of the Imja Khola and reach Dingboche.
- Acclimation Day-Hike To Nangkhartshang Peak (5083)Today you will have free for acclimation day.This day is rest day in Dingboche area. You can walk to explore Dingboche monastery and Climb to Nangkhartshang Peak (5083) while you are free for whole day. It is necessary to adjust with body and temperature in high elevation. You can rest all the day with full of enjoyment of the panoramic views of Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Lhotse, Tawache, Nuptse, Kwangde etc. Stay overnight in guest house.
- Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,920 m., 5-hour trek). Now the scene is increasingly of rocks, snow, ice and glaciers with little vegetation. The Khumbu Glacier will slowly dominate the scene as this glacier is important part of Khumbu Region. It drains the whole Everest region and is the source of water to most rivers origination from Everest. Then the trail moves along the moraine and climb higher all the way to Dughia and reach the top of the moraine by climbing a steep trail. Then moving further we finally reach Lobuche and stay overnight there in a lodge.
- Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m.) continue to Everest Base Camp and back to Gork Shep (5,356 m., 8-hour trek) We will trek towards Gorakshep today. From this place, we will walk up to Everest Base Camp, then return back to Gorakshep for staying overnight since we cannot find lodges at Everest Base Camp .
- Hike to Kalapathar (5,545 m.) and Return to Kathmandu by Helicopter.
Prior to leaving Everest Base Camp we will hike further to Kalapathar which is the closest place one can get to Everest. After enjoying the place for the last time we head back and return to Kathmandu on a Helicopter and to a hotel for overnight stay.
- Departure From Nepal. Transfer to airport and good bye from Nepal till next trip to Nepal.
- Domestic Airport Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 2 Night at 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Trekking Permit: Necessary All Trekking Permit and company paperwork.
- Domestic flight Ticket: (KTM-LUK-) Limit weight is 16 kg per person.
- Helicopter flight: Gorakhsheph to Kathmandu By Helicopter
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and Good English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and guide’s flight etc.) He is fully insured and well-equipment
- Trekking Porter: Carry your Backpack Very Strong Sherpa Porter ( one porter for two members.) Including, His well paid Salary, meals, Accommodation, He is fully insured and well-equipment
- Meals:- 3 Meals a day during the trekking ( Breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- All Lodge Accommodation & Breakfast : 8 Night Lodge accommodation During the trek .
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping, Down jacket ( refundable)
- Everest Trekking map,Walking Poles if needed.
- Company T-Shirt, Duffel Bag
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- Welcome or Farewell Dinner in Nepalese Cultural Restaurant.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Hot & Bottle of Drink, Wi-Fi, Hot Shower, Recharge Electronic Device
- Additional cost by out of management control due to bad weather condition, illness, change of government policies, strikes, and physical condition etc
Related activities in Everest Base Camp Trekking
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek Completely hassle free travel 5- start hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and the finest accommodation along the trekking route Personalized care Desired departure date…
Everest base camp and Gokyo lake treks is one of the challenging adventure trekking in Mt Everest trekking region. The trek combines spectacular viewpoints and enthralling sights of world’s tallest…