Everest Base Camp Trek With Helicopter Return -11 Days
Everest Base camp Trek with Helicopter return to Kathmandu -11 Days, It is the best Itinerary for those people who don;t Have long holiday and don;t want trek back same way to Lukla after explore the Everest Base camp and kalapather with Stunning view of world tallest peak Mt Everest and other high mountains
Trek to Everest Base Camp and return by helicopter Trip starts from Lukla (2830 m) where you will be landing after a 40 minute regular flight from Kathmandu, The lukla is gateway of Everest Region. and start your journey. the trail following through the thadokoshi Valley to Phakding the beautiful Sherpa village , and the next day hike to Namche Bazaar (3440 m) you will have 2 overnight here , the one night for acclimation. the acclamation day we will hike to syngboche where you will have first Everest view. after namache we will be moving higher up and reach Tengboche (3867 m) with a famous Tengboche monastery. Then a couple of more overnight stays along the way before you finally arrive at EBC.
Before you say goodbye to Everest you will hike to Kalapathar (5515 m) which is the highest elevation a trekker does. Then probably the incident which is considered rare even by Everest standard you will be returning back by a helicopter to Kathmandu. It saves you time and valuable resources to focus on your holidays. After spending ten beautiful luxurious holidays in Nepal you will finally depart to your country the next day.
Why Everest Base Camp Trek With fly back Helicopter
- Reach the Base Camp of world highest mountains within a short frame of time
- Visit the Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar to gain the most stunning views of Mt Everest
- A scenic and thrilling Helicopter flight from a Everest Base Camp
- Experience the Unique Sherpa Culture
- Walking through charming Sherpa villages and the breathtaking views of the Numbers of snow-capped mountains
- All Airport Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 2 Night Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Trekking Permit: Necessary All Trekking Permit and company paperwork.
- Kathmandu to Lukla Regular flight Ticket
- Helicopter flight: Gorakhsheph to Kathmandu By Helicopter
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and Good English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and guide’s flight etc.) He is fully insured and well-equipment
- Trekking Porter: Carry your Backpack Very Strong Sherpa Porter One Porter for 1 Member
- Meals:- 3 Meals a day during the trekking ( Breakfast, Lunch, dinner) Te / Coffee
- Lodge Accommodation : 8 Night Lodge accommodation During the trek .
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping, Down jacket ( refundable)
- Everest Trekking map,Walking Poles if needed.
- Company T-Shirt, Duffel Bag
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- Welcome or Farewell Dinner in Nepalese Cultural Restaurant.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- All Bar bills, Bottle of Drink, Wi-Fi, Recharge Electronic Device
- Additional cost by out of management control due to bad weather condition, illness, change of government policies, strikes, and physical condition etc