Nar Phu Valley Trekking
Nepal Total Days : 24 days.
Trekking Duration : 19 days.
Trekking Destination : Nar Phu Valley
Starting from : Khudi
Ending point : Jomsom
Grade : Moderate
Maximum Altitude : 5416m
Mode of trek : Tea house/camping.
Group size : 2+
Nar Phu Valley trekking is an ideal for trekkers who have time and appetite to venture into some of the less compressed remote regions, spectacular regions of ethnically Tibetans inhabitants for those of you that think you trekked all.
Nar phu valley trek is newly open trekking trail in Annapurna region. This trekking has been opened for the trekkers only since 2003. It is one of the best regions for viewing majestic mountains in the high land. And trek up to Nar and Phu combines high peaks and passes, glaciers, remote villages, narrow canyons, lovely forests, amazing rock formations, yaks, gompas and unique Himalayan cultures. The Phu is the most beautiful medieval village where you can learn the real life styles of Bhote communities enjoy and have a pleasure of the fabulous and typical landscape of the valley.
- Arrival in Kathmandu
- Rest and fully preparation for trekking.
- Drive from Katmandu to Khudi, (over night in a Lodge)
- Khudi to to Bahundanda (lodge)
- Bahundanda to Chamje (Lodge)
- Chamje to Dharapani (Lodge)
- Dharapani to Koto (lodge)
- Quto to Dharmasala overnight at tented camp.
- Dharmasala to Kayang overnight at tented camp.
- Kayang to Phu Village overnight at tented camp.
- Rest day and explore around Phu valley, overnight at tented camp.
- Phu to Junam overnight at tented camp.
- Junam to Nar Village overnight at tented camp.
- Rest day Nar Village, overnight at tented camp.
- Nar to Ngwal (3675meter) after crossing Kang La pass (5315meter), overnight at tent6d camp.
- Ngwal to Manang (lodge)
- Manag to Letdar over nigh in a lodge
- Ledar to Thorong high camp (4800meter), overnight in a Lodge
- High Camp to Muktinath (3800meter)
- Muktinath to Kagbeni overnight ina lodge
- Kagbeni to Jomsom overnight at Lodge
- From Jomsom Fly back to Pokhara overnight at hotel.
- Drive/fly to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel.
- Depature from Nepal as per your time.
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation by bus from Katmandu to Beshishar, and Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Nar Phu Vally trek all the night by tented.
- Narphu Valley special trekking permit.
- Necessary Camping gear
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, necessary porters Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter. Flight ticket Jomsom to Pokhara.
- One night standard accommodation in Pokhara.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Katmandu).
- 2 passport size photos.
- International airfair
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food in city like Katmandu and Pokhara.
- Extra night hotel accomodation in Kathmandu also return early from trek.
- Your personal expenses. Phone call, laundry service.
- All the bar bills, like coke, beer, water,etc.
- extra meal and accomodation than our schedule in mountian.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Related activities in Restricted Trekking Region
Upper Mustang Trek a unique journey, a favorite destination of professional photographers and travelers as this high and dry country offers tremendous scenery of mountains, amazing landscapes with immense culture retaining…