Nepal Total Days : 15 days.
Trekking Duration : 12 days.
Trekking Destination : Nar Phu Valley
Starting from : Jagat
Ending point : Chame
Grade : Hard
Maximum Altitude : 5300m
Mode of trek : Tea house/camping.
Group size : 2+
Nar Phu Valley trekking is an ideal for trekkers who have time and appetite to venture into some of the less compressed remote regions, spectacular regions of ethnically Tibetans inhabitants for those of you that think you trekked all.
Nar phu valley trek is newly open trekking trail in Annapurna region. This trekking has been opened for the trekkers only since 2003. It is one of the best regions for viewing majestic mountains in the high land. And trek up to Nar and Phu combines high peaks and passes, glaciers, remote villages, narrow canyons, lovely forests, amazing rock formations, yaks, gompas and unique Himalayan cultures. The Phu is the most beautiful medieval village where you can learn the real life styles of Bhote communities enjoy and have a pleasure of the fabulous and typical landscape of the valley.
- Arrival in Kathmandu
- Rest and fully preparation for trekking.
- Drive from Katmandu to Jagat By Jeep, 7 Hour (over night in a Lodge)
- Trek from Jagat To Dharapani , 1950m, 7 hour.
- Dharapani to Koto 2600m, 6 hour
- Quto to Meta, 3500m, 7 hour.
- Meta to Phu Village, 4070m, 7,8 hour.
- Rest day and explore around Phu valley, and Visit the mt Himlung Base camp, 4900m, 7, 8 hour.
- Phu to Nar Phedi Village , 3500m, 6, 7 hour
- Nar Phedi to Nar village , 3 hour 4200m
- Nar to Ngwal (3675meter) after crossing Kang La pass (5315meter),
- Ngwal to Chame(lodge)
- Chame to Kathmandu by Private jeep or public Bus
- Departure from Nepal as per your time.
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation by bus from Katmandu to Beshishar, and Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Nar Phu Vally trek all the night by tented.
- Narphu Valley special trekking permit.
- Necessary Camping gear
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, necessary porters Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter. Flight ticket Jomsom to Pokhara.
- One night standard accommodation in Pokhara.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Katmandu).
- 2 passport size photos.
- International airfair
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food in city like Katmandu and Pokhara.
- Extra night hotel accomodation in Kathmandu also return early from trek.
- Your personal expenses. Phone call, laundry service.
- All the bar bills, like coke, beer, water,etc.
- extra meal and accomodation than our schedule in mountian.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Related activities in Challenging Treks In Nepal
Gokyo Valley and Everest Base Camp Trek via Cho La pass is a fascinating and most scenic adventure destination around high Khumbu of Everest Region. Adventure Great Himalaya presents this exclusive…