Annapurna Circuit And Tilicho Lake Trekking
Trip Duration : 20 Days
Max altitude : 5416m at Thorong-la Pass.
Trek Start : Kathmandu
Trek Ends : Kathmandu
Type : (Teahouse / Lodge).
Grade : Hard
Group size : +1
Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trekking takes us to highest lake in the World. This “classic” journey of Annapurna Circuit combined with Tilicho Lake Trek starts with a drive to Jagat in the paddy fields of the lowland, gaining altitude steadily along the Marshyangdi River. It passes through oak and pine forests, and eventually emerging into high altitude desert country at Manang (3597 m.)
Tilicho lake with Annapurna circuit trekking offer you to the fine village inhabited by a wide diversity of people from different ethnic groups, spectacular and majestic views of the white Himalayas. We have customized this route as it is basically the same as Annapurna Circuit, from Manang instead of taking the valley north to Tanki Manang and Yak Kharka this route goes to the main valley to the west passes through the Khanshar Village (The Last Village of Nepal) and trek up to Tilicho lake, then we travel to Yak Kharka then up to pass of Thorung La at elevation of 5,416m.
Travel Date: All the Travel date is guaranty for the private trip
Trip Cost: $ Contact us for the quotation,
The Price is Subjected of Travel Season & Number of members
Contact us. @ Babu Karki whats App: +977-9841273869 or email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrive Kathmandu.
- Drive to Dharapani 1,920 m via Beshishar 800 m – 08 hrs.
- Trek to Chame 2,670 m – 05 hours.
- Trek to Pisang 3, 230 m – 05 hrs.
- Trek to Manang Village 3,450 m – 05 hrs.
- Rest day at Manang for local hikes and acclimatization.
- Trek from Manang to Sirikharaka village (4060m.) 5-6 hours trek.
- Trek from Siri Kharka to Tilicho Base Camp (4, 200m) 3-4 hours trek.
- Visit Tilicho Lake (4,949m then back to Siri Kharka: 5-6 hours
- Trek from Sirikharka to Yak Kharka (4, 200m.) 3-4 hours trek.
- Trek from yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4, 400m.) 3-4 hours trek.
- Trek from Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3, 800m) 6-7 hours trek.
- Trek from Muktinath to Marpha (2, 665m.) 4-5 hours trek.
- Trek from Marpha to Kalopani (2, 560m.) 5-6 hours trek.
- Trek from Kalopani to Tatopani (1, 180m) 5-6 hours trek.
- Trek from Tatopani to Ghorepani (2, 830m) 5 hours trek.
- Hike up to Poon Hill (3, 200m) & trek down to Tikhedhunga (1, 550m.) 5-6 hours trek.
- Trek from Tirek Dhunga to Naipaul- Pokhara (910m) one hour drive & 5 hours trek.
- Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu and we go for a farewell dinner in the evening.
- Transfer to airport for final departure.
- Airport/ Hotel/ Airport Transportation
- Two Nights Standard Hotel in Kathmandu including Breakfast.
- Your standard meals during the Trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- All Permit and Company necessary paper works
- All Ground transportation by bus from Kathmandu to Jagatand Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Pokhara to Nayapul where your trek start and trek ending point to Pokhara.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking guide , everything for him like his
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance.
- One Trekking porter between 2 guest. their food, accommodation and well paid salary.
- One night standard accommodation in Pokhara.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Trekking equipment: Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Adventure Certificate.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu).
- Travel insurance. Emergency rescue Evacuation
- Lunch Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All the bar bills like coke, beer, bottle of water, hot water etc.
- International airfare
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Related activities in Annapurna Trekking
10 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a an exciting journey that harmoniously incorporates all the features and attributes of Annapurna Conservation Area to offer short trekking experience for travelers…
Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking “magnificent panorama of snow capped mountains with stunning sunrise, enchanting beautiful rhododendron forest a natural garden in spring times, a scenic short circuit trek on southern Annapurna…