Nepal Luxury Tour 14 Days
Nepal Luxury Tour is an incredible holiday package in the tiny Himalayan nation. This special package from Adventure Great Himalaya takes you on an outstanding tour in the beautiful country. This exceptional tour is a perfect combination of spectacular adventure and comfort.
The breathtaking natural diversities of the country are the major attractions of this trek. They range from the vast grasslands of the Terai, stunning hillsides, to the majestic Himalayas. Trekking in the beautiful foothills of the Himalayas is quite popular among travelers.
However, the adventure opportunities in the country don’t stop there. There are numerous tours, including this 14 Days Nepal Luxury tour, that will enchant any traveler. It covers all the significant landscapes and landmarks of the country that you will find in any tour itinerary.
Moreover, Travelers will also get a unique cultural experience on this tour. This tour passes through ancient settlements of local people. There are various architectural landmarks, including temples, palaces, and other monuments. Professional guides and heritage experts will accompany you to give you local insights.
This luxurious tour is ideal as a family trip with children and senior citizens. You can travel around the country and make memories of a lifetime with your family. It is also perfect for honeymooners and couples who want to spend some time cozily with their significant others. Groups of friends who want to take a break from their hectic schedules can also take this tour.
Travelers will stay in comfortable luxury hotels and resorts during their trip. You will travel leisurely in spacious and comfortable tourist coaches and private vehicles. Added adventures of jungle safari and mountain flights add to the appeal of this trip.
One important aspect of this tour is that it is completely customizable. We have a flexible itinerary that is changeable according to the client’s requirements. You can customize your itinerary based on your schedule. We promise to provide you with a great time during your trip!
Some famous places you will visit include Kathmandu valley, Pokhara, Bandipur, Lumbini, Chitwan, Tansen, etc. The three cities of Kathmandu valley, known for their medieval temples, palaces, and courtyards. Chitwan National Park and Pokhara are perfect for a relaxing adventure in nature’s bliss.
This unique blending of natural and cultural exploration makes this trip one of the best in the country. We at Adventure Great Himalaya provide this beautiful “All Nepal Luxury tour” at a reasonable price. Contact us for more detailed information on this tour of a lifetime. Happy traveling!
Highlights of this Trip
- Guided tour of the Kathmandu valley with a heritage expert
- Exploring the beautiful cultural and religious landmarks, including temples, palaces, monasteries, etc., of Kathmandu
- Incredible jungle safari adventure at Chitwan National Park
- Visiting the pilgrimage site of Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha
- Relaxing in the tranquil atmosphere of Lakeside in Pokhara
- Visiting various sightseeing points of Pokhara city
- Hiking to Australian base camp and Sarangkot to observe sweeping views of the golden sunrise overlooking the Himalayas
- Exploring the beautiful cultural village of Bandipur
- Majestic Himalayan views on a scenic Everest mountain flight
Place to Visit 14 Days Nepal Luxury Tours
1, Kathmandu Valley – Shyambhunath Temple, Pasupati Temple, Boudhanath, Patan, Bhaktpur, Changunarayan, Bhudhanilkantha
2, Chitwan Wildlife jungle safari
3, Lumbini ( Budhha birth place)
4, Pokhara city
5, Tansen Bazzar
6, Sarangkot hiking
7, Bandipur village tour
8, Everest Mountain flight
- Arrive In Kathmandu.
- Full day Guided Kathmandu City Tour ( 6, 7 hour)
- Full Day Guided Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour ( 6 , 7 hour)
- Fly to Chitwan for Jungle wildlife Activities.
- Full Day Jungle Activities
- Drive To Lumbini ( The Buddha Birth Place)
- Drive to Pokhara via Tansen
- Full Day Sightseeing In Pokhara City
- Drive to Kande Hike to Australian Camp ( himalaya Sunrie view) 3 hour Hike
- Hiking to Sarangkot
- Drive to Bandipur (the enchanting mountain views, old cultural attributes. )
- Drive Back to Kathmandu
- One Hour Everest Mountain flight
- Departure from Nepal
- Arrival in Kathmandu (1,396 m.) As you arrive at the Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, you will be greeted by our team members. They will help you move to a hotel in the city where you can rest. If you want to, you can also explore the beautiful ancient alleyways of Kathmandu or Thamel, a famous tourist hub of the city. Overnight Hotel
- Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu (6 – 7 hours)
We will go on a complete tour of the beautiful Kathmandu city with a professional guide. This heritage expert will take you on a comprehensive tour of the town. You can explore the beautiful architectural landmarks of the city, including temples, monasteries, palaces, etc.There are various durbar squares in the city with medieval landmarks, like an open museum of sorts. You will travel to Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, and others on this day. We will rest overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu city.
- Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu (6 – 7 hours)The tour today will then take you to different parts of the city on a guided tour. You will explore the remaining landmarks of the city that you could not visit on the first day. You will traverse through Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square as well.You will also experience the beautiful architectural settlement of the local “Newa” people. There you can also taste the local cuisine and gain an insight into their traditions and lifestyle. We will return to the hotel to rest for the evening.
- Fly from Kathmandu to Chitwan for Jungle Activities 20 Minute flight
The tour moves from Kathmandu to the beautiful landscapes of Terai in the Chitwan National Park. Firstly, you will take a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Chitwan. Then you will proceed to the Sauraha for a wide variety of jungle activities.These activities will take you on a complete tour of the region. You can go on various jungle activities like wildlife safari, bird watching, breeding center visits, and others. These jungle activities will make you feel closer to nature. We will then return to the resort and rest there for the evening.
- Full Day Jungle Activities in Chitwan National Park, The tour on this day takes you to other regions where you can explore nature in all its glory. These jungle activities range from safari, which can be either elephant or jungle safari. Besides that., you can also visit the various natural diversities of the region in the form of rivers. After exploring the beautiful landscapes of the area, we will rest for the evening.
- Drive from Chitwan To Lumbini (Lord Budda’s birthplace) 165 KM, 4 Hour Drive
On this day of the tour, we will explore the cultural landscapes of the birthplace of Lord Buddha (Lumbini). We will proceed to our destination of Lumbini early in the morning from Chitwan. It takes around a drive of around 6-7 hrs. We will travel on a private vehicle observing the beautiful landscapes of the region. Lumbini is a religious site with many monasteries and temples built by different countries. We can explore the spiritual area like the birthplace of Lord Buddha, Mayadevi temple, etc., for some time before returning to the hotel.
- Drive from Lumbini to Pokhara via Tansen, 127 Km, 3 and Half Hour Drive
On this day of the tour, you will travel to the lake city of Pokhara from Lumbini via Tansen. This trip will take you around 3-4 hours to complete on a scenic drive. It is quite a beautiful journey as you will pass through the ancient settlement of Tansen. Our Guide will brief you in tansen and continue drive to pokhara.You will travel through various natural landscapes before arriving at the beautiful lake city. You will then explore the town for some time in the evening around Lakeside. We will rest in the evening at the hotel.
- Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Pokhara City., 4, 5 hour
The tour on this day takes you through the various landmarks of Pokhara. You will tour around the different sightseeing spots in the city, including Phewa lake, chamero cave, Davis falls, world peace pagoda, Mahendra gufa, and others.These beautiful places will provide you with an incredible adventure. You can also relax in the tranquil atmosphere of Lakeside, where you can find many cafes, restaurants, pubs, bars, nightclubs, and others. Finally, you will return to rest at the hotel.
- Drive from Pokhara to Kande, Hike to Australian Camp for sunrise (3 hours) On this day, travelers will rise early in the morning and take a scenic drive to Kande. From this point, we will take a short hike to Australian Camp to get the best Himalayan sunrise view. The walk takes around 3-4 hours to arrive at your destination. We will then proceed to explore the natural landscapes of the region. After exploring and taking beautiful pictures, we will return to our hotel in Pokhara.
- Hike from Australian Camp to Sarangkot, 2 Hour Hike
We will take a scenic hike to Sarangkot early in the morning to observe incredible views of the snow-capped mountains. You will also get to observe the fantastic sunrise upon the silver mountains.The viewpoint of Sarangkot provides you with the best sunrise views in the region. It takes around a couple of hours to arrive at this viewpoint. After exploring around and taking pictures of the area, we will return to Pokhara. We can explore around the city for some time in the evening.
- Drive from Pokhara to Bandipur, 76 Km, 2 and Half Hour Drive
On this tour day, we will travel to the beautiful landscapes to arrive at Bandipur from Pokhara. Bandipur is an old town known for its incredible cultural environment. The place is also famous for its enchanting mountain views from various points.There, you can explore the beautiful architectural settlements of the Newa ethnic community. Travelers can taste the delicious cuisine and learn more about the local traditions and heritage. We will stay at a local homestay in the beautiful area.
- Drive from Bandipur to Kathmandu, 147 Km, 4 Hour Drive We will finally drive back to Kathmandu from Bandipur on this day. The drive takes you through the region’s incredible landscapes. The beautiful trip will take you around 5-6 hours to complete. After arriving in the city, you can explore the streets of Kathmandu for some time or rest in the hotel.
- Everest Mountain flight (1 hour)
On this day, we will take an incredible one-hour flight to the Everest region. This luxurious mountain flight provides you with the best views of the snow-capped Himalayas, including Mount Everest. The outstanding flight will give you an up-close view of the silver mountains and green hills.
- Transfer to the airport and departure from Nepal to your destination
We will finally pick you up from the hotel and drop you at the airport in the city. From there you can travel to your home or any other desired destination.
- Airport/ Hotel/Airport by Van/Car
- 5 Star Hotels in Kathmandu, Pokhara, chitwan and 4 star in Lumbini and Bandipur.
- Two night Hotel in Chitwan with full jungle activities and including meals,2 breakfast, 2 lunch and 2 dinner. Jungle Guide, All jungle permit
- All sightseeing/ Transport by private car/ Van as per group Size .
- Professional Tour Guide in Kathmandu and Pokhara..
- 1 Day hiking
- One hour Everest mountain flight.
- All The necessary entrance fees
- Government tax.
- Office Charge
- All the bar bills
- Lunch and dinner.
- Personal expenses.
Related activities in Nepal Luxury Tours
Everest Base camp Trek and fly back by Helicopter to Kathmandu -11 Days, It is the best Itinerary for those people who don;t Have long holiday and don;t want trek…