Chisapani Nagarkot Trekking
Chisapani Nagarkot Trekking is one of the quickest trails you can join in Nepal. You can join the trek’s trail in only 1 hour of drive to Sundarijal from Kathmandu. On this trek, you connect the two best hill stations on the outskirts of Kathmandu. The first is Chisapani(2,300m), a peaceful hill station inside Shivapuri National Park. Another one is Nagarkot(2175m), the hill station that offers the broadest panorama of the Himalayas.
As said earlier, the trip will start with a one-hour drive to Sundarijal, the starting point of the trek. From Sundarijal, through the dense trees, the watershed of Shivapuri National Park, and several villages, we climb to Chisapani. Upon reaching Chisapani, we embrace a grand view of the various Langtang Region mountains, picturesque hills, blue skies, and more. We spend a memorable night in Chisapani before trekking to Nagarkot.
The trail to Nagarkot from Chisapani runs via nature, terraced fields, and villages. Along the journey, we get mesmerizing views of peaks such as Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, and many more. We will also view the concrete jungle of Kathmandu from the hills of trekking.
After a trek of 6 hours, we’ll start seeing the majestic Himalayas as we reach Nagarkot. Nagarkot offers the most stretched picture of the Himalayas, including eight different mountain ranges of Nepal. We will even see Mt Everest, which is a fantastic thing in itself. Another best part about being in Nagarkot is the sunrise view. The sunrise over the Himalayas from the spot simply leaves people mad and wordless.
We’ll spend the second night of Chisapani Nagarkot Trek in Nagarkot. And the next day, after watching the sunrise, we’ll hike down for 4 hours to reach Chagunarayan, one of the oldest temples in Nepal and a UNESCO world heritage site. The trek concludes by arriving at the place. We explore the historical site before returning to Kathmandu and completing the trip.
In outline, Chisapani Nagarkot Trek is one short trekking trail in Nepal. If you are short of time, this is the best opportunity for you to experience Nepal’s trek. We get to enjoy lush greenery, snowy mountains, local people, rich culture, and tradition on the trek in a short time.
Major Highlights of Chisapani Nagarkot Trek
- Do one of the shortest treks in Nepal.
- Start the trek from Sundarijal, a favorite refreshment point of the town.
- Trek through the greens of Shivapuri National Park.
- Watch Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, and more from Chispani.
- Walk via terraced fields, local villages, and nature to Nagarkot.
- Enjoy eight out of thirteen Himalayan Ranges of Nepal from Nagarkot.
- Experience one of the best sunrises in Nepal.
- Hike down to the historic town of Bhaktapur.
- Explore Chagunarayan Temple, the oldest pagoda-styled temple in Nepal.
Cost Including / Excluding
- English Speaking Trekking Guide.
- Necessary official paper and trekking permit.
- 3 Times Meals During the trekking ( 2 breakfast,3 Lunch, 2 dinner)
- Tea/ Coffey with meals.
- 2 Night hotel Accomodation
- All the transportation by Private car.
- Government Tax , Vat
- Office service charge.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the Bar Bills Like Coke, beer, water etc
- Tips for the guide