Dhampus Australian Camp and Sarangkot Trek is perfect Trek around pokhara valley. It is easy 2 night 3 days Amazing Hiking tour which starts from Dhampus drive two hour from Pokhara.
The village of Dhampus on the Annapurna trail is blessed with grand views of the Annapurna range. Dhampus is beautiful village a number of slate roofed house. paved country yard Buddhist monastery. The trek remain ideal for those wishing to experience Nepal mountain scenery and ethnic culture within a short time.
After Dhampus village 1 hour Trekking to Australian Camp. The camp is center of Dhampus Jungle. There are few comfortable lodges. From Australian Camp provide great Jungle scenery and similar views as Poonhill like Annapurna South, Fishtial, Mt Dhaulagiri,Tukuche peak,Dhampus Peak,Nilgiri and Himchuli.
From Australian Camp we will hike to Naudanda ( Nine hill) stop for Lunch and continue hike to Sarangkot. Sarangkot trek offer you spectacular mountain scenery ( Mt Dhaulagri, Annapurna , Machhapuchre, Nilgiri, Lamjung hima etc. and enchanting view of Pokhara valley. and Pokhara lake. Specially in the night time you can see beautiful lighting Pokhara valley view.
- Pokhara to Trekking Australian Camp.
- Trek to Sarangkot from Australian Camp.
- Sarangkot to Pokhara.
- Drive from Pokhara to Phedi and Hike to Dhampus Village (1650m/3hours) to Australian Camp 2165m (4 hours)
Morning wake up and have a breakfast. Then, we will take a van and drive to Phedi which takes about 45 minutes. We will start to steep climb up with stone staircases through the Rhododendron forest until reaching lower Dhampus which takes about 1 hour.
Then, we will gently climb up again passing the terraced fields and small houses. We again keep climbing up through the rhododendron forest until reaching on the ridge which takes about 1 hour. We can see very spectacular Annapurna Range and Machhapuchhre (Fishtail). Then, we trek on the plain or road trail until reaching our Hotel which takes about 30 minutes.
We will have a lunch with viewing mountains. After lunch, we will start gently climb up through the rhododendron and oak forests until reaching Pothana which takes about 1 and half hour. We make a short rest and keep climbing up with stone staircases until reaching Australian Camp which takes about 1 hour. We will enjoy with Sunset view over the Himalayas in the evening. We will stay overnight in Hotel
- Australia Base Camp to Sarangkot (5 Hours)
After breakfast, from Australian Camp we will hike through the forestry slightly descend trail Naudanda (Nine hill). Stop for Lunch and continue hike to Sarangkot. The trail following the bit easy path along hill ridge to the dense settlement with mixed ethnic groups
Sarangkot trek offer you spectacular mountain scenery (Mt. Dhaulagri, Annapurna , Machhapuchre, Nilgiri, Lamjung hima etc.) and enchanting view of Pokhara valley and Pokhara lake. Specially, in the night time you can see beautiful lighting Pokhara valley view
- Sarangkot to Pokhara (4 hours)It is a hiking through picturesque hill villages to the popular view point at Sarangkot .The terrace farms , the villages and above all the spectacular panoramic view from Sarangkot is simply unforgettable. We hike back to Pokhara the same day. You will have free time in the afternoon.
- An Experience , English Speaking Trekking Guide.
- Necessary official paper, and trekking permit.
- Your meals – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek
- 2 Night Hotel accommodation in Trekking
- Transportation by private Car , Van as per itinerary
- Office service charge.
- Food and Hotel in city like Katmandu and Pokhara
- All bar bills, personal expenses
- Tips for the guide
- Trekking porter if need