Everest 3 Pass Trek with Island peak Climbing
Everest 3 Pass Trek with Island Peak Climbing is one of the most adventurous journeys in the Everest region. This trekking and climbing itinerary takes you to beautiful Gokyo lakes, the famous three high passes: Renjo La (5,360m) Kongma La (5,535m),(5,535m), Cho La (5,420m), and finally Summit the Island Peak (6,189m)
Our Everest 3-pass trek and Island Peak start with a scenic flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. We will follow the regular Everest Base Camp trek route by trekking to Phakding, and Namche, where you will acclimatize for a day. We will walk to Thame and Lumde before arriving at Gokyo via Renjo La pass from Namche. The scenic beauty of Gokyo lakes along the trail will enthrall you, and the entire Himalayan mountain vista will enchant you.
You will arrive at the Everest Base Camp, crossing Renjo La pass and Cho La Pass. We hike to the viewpoint of Kala Patthar (5,545m) to observe the full 360-degree view of the world’s highest mountains. Such Mountains are Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Makalu, Lhotse, Nuptse, and others.
We continue our Everest three Pass trek with an Island Peak climbing journey descending to Lobuche and Chukung via Kongma La.
After some training, we climb the famous Island peak from its base camp and descend back to Pangboche. From there, we make our way to Namche Bazar and Lukla, where our trek stops. Finally, we take an adventurous flight back to Kathmandu from where you can board a flight to your desired destination.
Highlights of the Trip
- Breathtaking Himalayan sunrise from various viewpoints along the trail
- 360 degree panoramic views of snow capped mountains including Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu and others
- Crossing highest mountain passes including Kongma La (5,535m), Cho La (5,420m), and Renjo La (5,360m)
- Experiencing the beautiful Gokyo lakes and climbing Gokyo Ri
- Climbing the famous Island Peak (6,189m)
- Opportunity to explore culture, tradition, and lifestyle of Sherpa community
- Warm hospitality of local people and tasting delicious cuisine
The Best Time for the Everest Three Pass Trek and Island Peak Climb?
The ideal time for the Everest Three Pass Trek and Island Peak climb is the months of Autumn and Spring. These seasons are known for their stable weather conditions, modest temperatures, and favorable climate.
Autumn (September-November) provides you with ideal trekking conditions and moderate temperatures. Clear blue skies and fantastic mountain views are the prime attractions of the trek in Autumn. Besides, many festivals also fall in this season making it a great time for cultural expiration along the trails.
Spring (March-May) is another excellent time for this exciting trek. Trekkers will walk along the beautiful landscapes and scenic environments. Wildflowers bloom all over the hills in Spring making the trails colorful and pleasant. Active wildlife and green vegetation are highlights of trek in Spring season.
How Difficult is the Everest Three Pass Trek and Island Peak Climb?
The Everest Three Pass Trek and Island Peak Climb is one of the most challenging treks in Nepal. It is a long duration and high altitude trek that involves peak climbing. Trekkers need to walk for long hours and climb steeply along the rugged trails. Crossing the three mountains passes will test any trekker to their core.
Altitude sickness is another big difficulty for trekkers. One should acclimatize well and hydrate properly during this trek. A good training regime before the start of the trek is also essential. Previous hiking experience is always an advantage.
Besides that, unpredictable weather can also make your trekking difficult. A basic level of fitness, proper preparation, and positive attitude will help you complete your journey with ease. Overall, the Everest Three Pass Trek and Island Peak Climbing is moderate to extreme in terms of difficulty.
Cost Include / Exclude
- Airport Transfer (Airport- Hotel – Airport) .
- Hotel in Kathmandu:-3 nights hotel in Kathmandu, Including breakfast.
- Meals : Daily 3 Meals During The Trekking (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Drinks : Tea / Coffee
- All Trekking permit , TIMS Card and all necessary paper works.
- Domestic flight Ticket from Kathmandu to Lukla and return Kathmandu.
- All accommodations With Good lodges/tea houses during trekking.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, insurance, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, flight, etc.)
- Trekking Porter: A strong Sherpa porter to carry your backpack.
- Climbing Guide and His Insurance, equipment , Food etc.
- Climbing Permit
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Adventure Certificate and Trekking map.
- Company T-shirt
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All Government Taxes and Service Charge.
- International Airfare and Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch, Dinner in Kathmandu.
- personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, hot/cold shower etc.)
- Tips for guide and porter.