Ganesh Himal trekking lies on the central eastern region of Nepal. This is a relatively easy but extremely interesting trek. We recommend it for those wanting to get away from the more popular regions of both Annapurna and Everest.
Between Kathmandu and Pokhara there are three major groups of peaks: Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Manaslu, Himal Chuli these are all less frequented areasl. The area is famous for the unspoilt Tamang culture, spectacular views of mountains and colourful rhododendron forests. It is also conveniently close to Kathmandu. There are various routes which can be tailored to suit your time considerations.
The Ganesh Himal is named after the elephant-headed God of Good Fortune. The Ganesh Himal can clearly be seen from Kathmandu Valley. The Ganesh Range Peaks (Ganesh I, Ganesh II, Ganesh III, Ganesh IV) stand out like crystal, that is the “Great Himalayan Chain” forming the skyline. This great Himalayan massif is contained between the valley of the Budhi Gandaki in the west and Bhote Koshi in the east, which becomes Trishuli Khola in the lower section.
- Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Kathmandu / Trishuli by bus/Van (5 houre drive..
- DTrishuli / Salangkhu Khola.
- Salangkhu Khola / Balche Village.
- Balche-Village / Gonga.
- Acclimatization rest at Gonga.
- Gonga / Cross over Sing La descend to Kharka
- Kharka / Serthung Village.
- Serthung Village / Laba
- Laba / Mongeythanti.
- Mongeythanti / Dumchet village
- Dumchet village / Budigandak
- Budigandaki / Arughat Bazaar.
- Arughat Bazaar /Kathmandu by bus/van
- International departure homeward bound.
- Airport/ Hotel/ Airport Transportation
- Two Nights 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu including Breakfast.
- Your standard meals during the Trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- All Permit and Company necessary paper works
- All Ground transportation by bus from Kathmandu to Trisuli and returned from Arughat to Kathmandu.
- All accommodations in tented camp.
- An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking guide , everything for him like his
- Necessary trekking porter , their Salary, Food, Transportation and Insurance.
- All kitchenette, including cook, sherpa, etc.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Trekking equipment: Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Adventure Certificate.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu).
- Travel insurance.Emergency rescue Evacuation
- Lunch Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the bar bills like coke, beer, bottle of water, hot water etc.
- International airfare
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Related activities in Nepal
(Tour Highlights: View World’s five tallest mountains and five World Heritage Sites) The mother of all flights ‘Everest Mountain Flight’ is once in a lifetime experience for many die hard adventurers.…
10 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a an exciting journey that harmoniously incorporates all the features and attributes of Annapurna Conservation Area to offer short trekking experience for travelers…
Everest Base camp Trek return by Helicopter-11 Days, Take you Hike to Base camp and return back by Helicopter. It is the best Itinerary for those people who don;t want…
Best Of Nepal Tour combine the Most beautiful and tourist attraction City of Nepal, The Cities Are ( Kathmandu Chitwan, Lumbini. Pokhara and Bandipur) Offering you stunning temple architecture, breathtaking mountain…
Everest View Luxury Trip by Helicopter: Combine an adventurous helicopter ride and a guided mountain hike with this excellent-value tour! Everest View Luxury Trip by Helicopter is perfect for people…
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek Completely hassle free travel 5- start hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and the finest accommodation along the trekking route Personalized care Desired departure date…
Everest base camp and Gokyo lake treks is one of the challenging adventure trekking in Mt Everest trekking region. The trek combines spectacular viewpoints and enthralling sights of world’s tallest…
Tour Highlight One Hour Mt Everest Experience Mountain Flight Visit the world Heritage Site in Kathmandu 4-5 Hour Trisuli River Rafting 30 Minuit Paragliding in Pokhara. Nature Tour in Pokhara…
Kathmandu - Nagarkot and Pokhara Tour Adventure Great Himalaya presents Kathmandu Nagarkot Pokhara Tour, It is a delightful and enjoyable holiday around best and scenic places of Nepal, from cultural…
Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour is perfect package tour in Nepal. This Package tour gives travelers an opportunity to explore Nepal's three different regions, each of them is popular culturally, historically and naturally. Culturally…
Gokyo Valley and Everest Base Camp Trek via Cho La pass is a fascinating and most scenic adventure destination around high Khumbu of Everest Region. Adventure Great Himalaya presents this exclusive…
Upper Mustang Trek a unique journey, a favorite destination of professional photographers and travelers as this high and dry country offers tremendous scenery of mountains, amazing landscapes with immense culture retaining…
Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trekking takes us to highest lake in the World. This “classic” journey of Annapurna Circuit combined with Tilicho Lake Trek starts with a drive to Jagat…