Ganesh Himal trekking lies on the central eastern region of Nepal. This is a relatively easy but extremely interesting trek. We recommend it for those wanting to get away from the more popular regions of both Annapurna and Everest.
Between Kathmandu and Pokhara there are three major groups of peaks: Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Manaslu, Himal Chuli these are all less frequented areasl. The area is famous for the unspoiled Tamang culture, spectacular views of mountains and colorful rhododendron forests. It is also conveniently close to Kathmandu. There are various routes which can be tailored to suit your time considerations.
The Ganesh Himal is named after the elephant-headed God of Good Fortune. The Ganesh Himal can clearly be seen from Kathmandu Valley. The Ganesh Range Peaks (Ganesh I, Ganesh II, Ganesh III, Ganesh IV) stand out like crystal, that is the “Great Himalayan Chain” forming the skyline. This great Himalayan massif is contained between the valley of the Budhi Gandaki in the west and Bhote Koshi in the east, which becomes Trishuli Khola in the lower section.
- Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Kathmandu / Trishuli by bus/Van (5 houre drive..
- DTrishuli / Salangkhu Khola.
- Salangkhu Khola / Balche Village.
- Balche-Village / Gonga.
- Acclimatization rest at Gonga.
- Gonga / Cross over Sing La descend to Kharka
- Kharka / Serthung Village.
- Serthung Village / Laba
- Laba / Mongeythanti.
- Mongeythanti / Dumchet village
- Dumchet village / Budigandak
- Budigandaki / Arughat Bazaar.
- Arughat Bazaar /Kathmandu by bus/van
- International departure homeward bound.
- Airport/ Hotel/ Airport Transportation
- Two Nights 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu including Breakfast.
- Your standard meals during the Trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- All Permit and Company necessary paper works
- All Ground transportation by bus from Kathmandu to Trisuli and returned from Arughat to Kathmandu.
- All accommodations in tented camp.
- An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking guide , everything for him like his
- Necessary trekking porter , their Salary, Food, Transportation and Insurance.
- All kitchenette, including cook, sherpa, etc.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Trekking equipment: Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Adventure Certificate.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu).
- Travel insurance.Emergency rescue Evacuation
- Lunch Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the bar bills like coke, beer, bottle of water, hot water etc.
- International airfare
- Tips for the guide and porter.