Ganesh Himal Trekking
Ganesh Himal trekking lies on the central eastern region of Nepal. This is a relatively easy but extremely interesting trek. We recommend it for those wanting to get away from the more popular regions of both Annapurna and Everest.
Between Kathmandu and Pokhara there are three major groups of peaks: Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Manaslu, Himal Chuli these are all less frequented areasl. The area is famous for the unspoiled Tamang culture, spectacular views of mountains and colorful rhododendron forests. It is also conveniently close to Kathmandu. There are various routes which can be tailored to suit your time considerations.
The Ganesh Himal is named after the elephant-headed God of Good Fortune. The Ganesh Himal can clearly be seen from Kathmandu Valley. The Ganesh Range Peaks (Ganesh I, Ganesh II, Ganesh III, Ganesh IV) stand out like crystal, that is the “Great Himalayan Chain” forming the skyline. This great Himalayan massif is contained between the valley of the Budhi Gandaki in the west and Bhote Koshi in the east, which becomes Trishuli Khola in the lower section.
Cost Include / Excluding
- Airport/ Hotel/ Airport Transportation
- Two Nights 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu including Breakfast.
- Your standard meals during the Trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- All Permit and Company necessary paper works
- All the accommodation as per itinerary, Home stay, lodge,
- An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking guide
- Trekking porter, Carry your lugguage
- Trekking equipment: Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Adventure Certificate.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu).
- Travel insurance.Emergency rescue Evacuation
- Lunch Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the bar bills like coke, beer, bottle of water, hot water etc.
- International airfare
- Tips for the guide and porter.