Trip Duration : 13 days
Grade : Hard
Trek start : Shybru Bensi
Trek end : Melamche Bazzar
Maximum Altitude : 5200m
Trek Mood : Lodge/ Tea house
Best Time : Feb-Jun and August -Dec
Highlight : Walking with scenic views of massive Langtang Himalayas views. Exploring interesting Buddhist cultures and Lovely forest of tall rhododendron trees and bamboos, a home of rare Red Pandas. An adventure of a lifetime on least explored Langtang hidden areas of Ganj-
Langtang Helambu Trek Via Ganja La Pass trek is popular trekking route in Langtang trekking region and it is considered as a unique, wilderness and more adventure than other trekking region. Langtang Ganja la pass trek offers an opportunity to explore Tibetan villages, Tamang Villages, panoramic Himalayan views of the Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Dorje Lakpa, Yala peak, Naya kanga, Gaurishanker including the Annapurna Himalayan range ,to climb small peaks and to visit glaciers at a comfortably low elevations. Langtang Ganja la pass offers an entirely wilderness and adventure experience. Just after the monsoon, this trek gives superb views of the great peak of Langtang Lirung (7246m) which dominates the upper valley and straddles the Tibetan border. In spring time it is an ideal place to spot birds and flowers of Nepal.
Ganjala Pass Trekking, only organized camping treks are possible for this region. The use of firewood is also prohibited within the park, so all supplies should be taken with us. Crossing the Ganja la pass trekking requires the use of technical climbing equipment and trekkers must be skilled in the use of this and be prepared to assist less well-equipped porter staff. Ganja La pass makes the trekking to Langtang one of the challenging trek of Nepal with unfavorable weather conditions,
- Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Kathmandu – Syabru Bensi. Overnight at Lodge.
- Syabru Bensi Trekking to Lama Hotel. Overnight at Lodge.
- Lamahotel Trekking to Langtang. Overnight at Lodge.
- Langtang Trekking to Kyanjing Gompa
- Rest day at Kyanjing Gompa. Overnight at Lodge.
- Kyangin Gompa trekking to Ngegang. Overnight at Tented Camp
- Ngegang trekking to Ganjala Pass (5200m). Overnight at Tented Camp.
- Keldang trekking to Dukpu. Overnight at Tented Camp
- Dukpu trekking to Tarkeghyang. Overnight at Lodge.
- Tarkegyang trekking to Sermathang. Overnight at Lodge.
- Melamchi – Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
- International departure homeward bound.
- Airport/ Hotel/ Airport Transportation
- Two Nights standard Hotel in Katmandu including Breakfast.
- Your standard meals during the Trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- All Permit and Company necessary paper works
- All Ground transportation Kathmandu to Syabrubensi and Sundarijal to Kathmandu
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking guide , everything for him
- Trekking porter ( One Porter between 2 guest) their food, accommodation and well paid salary.
- Trekking equipment: Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Adventure Certificate.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu).
- Travel insurance.Emergency rescue Evacuation
- Lunch Dinner Kathmandu
- All the bar bills like coke, beer, bottle of water, hot water etc.
- International airfare
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Related activities in High Pass Trekking In Nepal
Everest base camp and Gokyo lake treks is one of the challenging adventure trekking in Mt Everest trekking region. The trek combines spectacular viewpoints and enthralling sights of world’s tallest…