Mardi Himal Trek -4 Days is a beautiful alternate trek in the famous Annapurna region of Nepal. This outstanding trek provides you with breathtaking views of the snow-capped Himalayan mountains. There are incredible natural diversities in the region, which makes this trek quite an adventure. Trekkers who want to trek in quiet and comfortable trails can take this short-duration trek of just four days.
The trails of this trek pass through lush alpine forests of colorful rhododendrons, oaks, and juniper trees. Some of the significant Himalayan mountains you can observe along trails are Annapurna South, Mt. Machhapuchhre, Himchuli, Gangapurna, Dhaulagiri, and others. Fresh mountain air, 360-degree mountain views, and wilderness trails make this trek one of the best in the country.
Besides that, you can go on a cultural exploration of the area. There are typical Gurung villages along the route, which provides you a cultural essence of the region. A professional trekking guide will help you navigate along these diverse trails. Trekkers can observe the diverse natural flora and fauna of the area.
The 4 Days Mardi Himal Trek start with a drive from Pokhara to Kade and then continue our trek to ( Forest Camp) Kokar. It takes around 7-8 hours to arrive at our destination, covering a distance of approximately 18 km. We will continue our tour to High Camp (3780 m) from Kokar, which takes about 6-7 hours, and is 13km in the distance.
On the following day, we will continue our journey to Mardi Base Camp and trek back to Middle Camp, which takes around 6-7 hours and covers 11 km. Finally, we will travel back to Siding and eventually drive back to Pokhara as our short Mardi Himal trek comes to an end.
You can experience excellent service with incredible hospitality on this trek. We provide this stunning Mardi Himal Trek 4 days at a reasonable cost. Read on to know more about this itinerary, highlights, price, and other details.
Highlights of 4 Days Mardi Himal Trek
- Exploring around the beautiful lake city of Pokhara
- Awe-inspiring views of Annapurna, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), and Dhaulagiri, and other snow-capped mountains
- Gorgeous sunrise and sunsets from various scenic viewpoints along the trail
- Traversing through rare and endangered flora and fauna of the region
- Cultural exploration of the local Gurung community
- Quiet and comfortable trails
- Warm welcome and hospitality of local people
Best Time for 4 days Mardi Himal Trek
While you can take this short-duration trip all around the year, the best time for this Mardi Himal trek is Spring and Autumn. The tranquil atmosphere and stable weather make trekking around the beautiful landscapes quite enchanting for travelers. Trekkers will stay in local tea houses with basic facilities of food and accommodation. The rooms on these tea houses have twin beds, pillows, blankets, and a mattress.
Mardi Himal Trek – 4 Days Itinerary
Day 01: Pokhara to Drive kande Then Trekking to Forest camp 6 Hour
Day 02: Trekking from Forest Camp To High Camp. 6 Hour
Day 03: High Camp To Mardihimal Base camp ( 4350m) Back to Badal Danda, 7 Hour
Day 04: Badal Danda To Siding and drive back to Pokhara
$ 350 For Solo Travelers
$ 260 Per person for 2 people group
$ 240 per person for ,3 4 people group
Cost Inclusive:, Guide, All permit, Transportation , your meals, Lodge accommodation etc.
Call WhatSApp: +9779841273869
- Pokhara to Kande by drive and trek to Forest Camp Via Australian Camp ( 6 Hour, 2080m )
- Forest Camp to High Camp (3900 m) 6 to 7 hours trek.
- Visit Mardi himal Base Camp (4350m) and returned Badal Danda.
- Badal Danda to Sidhing, 5 Hour (3550 m) and Drive Back Pokhara 2 hours.
- Meals (3 breakfast, 4 lunch and 3 dinner) during the trek.
- Highly experienced, helpful, friendly and good English speaking Guide.
- All the transport as per itinerary
- All Necessary Trekking permit.
- Trekking Equipment – Sleeping bag, Down Jacket if needed ( return after the trek)
- Government Tax and vat
- Office Service charge.
- Emergency Travel Insurance
- All bar bills, hot and Bottle of drink
- Hot shower
Related activities in Annapurna Trekking
Jomsom Muktinath trekking Via Poonhill explores the marvel at the splendid peaks of Annapurna-I Dhaulagiri Mountain with more than 8000m height Amazing fantastic view of the world’s deepest gorge of…