Tour Destination : Nepal , Tibet, Bhutan
Tour Duration : 16 Days
Mood of Tour : Hotel to Hotel
Best Time : September to December / March to Jun
Group Size : 2+
$ 4500 USD
Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan are the three culturally significant nations situated at the rooftop of the world. These Himalayan nations are famous for the mystical cultural practices. The Nepal Tibet Bhutan tour is a unique opportunity to explore the cultural and natural beauty of these countries.
Nepal is a sacred religious site for both Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims from all over the world. The nation has many temples and monasteries built in the ancient past. There are also bustling tourist hub spots with five star facilities that satisfy all your luxurious demands. The geographical landscapes ranges from the flat lands of the terai to the highest mountains in the world.
The vast highlands of Tibet across the Himalayas shares its culture and lifestyle with its southern neighbours. You can find nomads grazing their yaks and mountain goats in these regions. Centuries-old monasteries and palaces still schools monks and teaches religious practices.
The Shangri la nation of Bhutan is the most remote of all three kingdoms and has remained undisturbed and cut off from the outside world until recently. The original form of Tibetan Buddhism and its heritage is evident in the many Buddhist landmarks of the kingdom.
Activities in Nepal
We start Nepal Tibet Bhutan tour package from Nepal because of the easy accessibility and visa on arrival facility. The tour starts by sightseeing the famous UNESCO listed World Heritage Sites in Nepal including the Durbar Squares of Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur. We also pay a visit to the religious sites of Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, and others.
We then make our way to Nagarkot to observe the gorgeous sunrise in the backdrop of the snow-capped mountains. After Nagarkot we will visit Pokhar, a beautiful city and also call the gateway of Annapurna Trek. enjoy the Lake, Annapurna mountains view We then back to kathmandu and next day take a flight to Lhasa from Kathmandu.
Activities in Tibet
In Tibet, we sightsee the various monasteries in Lhasa with the help of a guide. We also visit the important landmarks like the Sera Monastery, Norbulingka, and the Jokhang Temple, the most sacred shrine in Tibet. The Barkor is the central market of Lhasa with narrow cobbled streets.
We also visit the Potala Palace, previous residence of the Dalai Lama and Drepung monastery. Since, there are no direct flights from Tibet to Bhutan, we return to Kathmandu to take a flight to Paro. The flight to Paro is a spectacular mountain flight with views of the snow-capped mountains.
Activities in Bhutan
After arriving in Bhutan, you will visit the Ta Dzong, the National Museum consisting of Buddhist arts and artefacts. The Kichu Lhakhang, the oldest temple in the country. The next day you will hike to Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest) Monastery, which is one of the most famous monasteries in the world.
Situated at 10,400 feet, the monastery sits on the edge of a steep cliff at the height of 3,000 feet and overlooking the stunning Paro Valley. Locals believe that the spiritual master “Guru Rinpoche” had flown on the back of a tigress to meditate in the cave in the Taktsang Monastery. The tour ends with a visit to the folk heritage museums and paintings schools in Thimphu and a flight back to Kathmandu.
When to go?
The proximity of these nations makes the trip exciting and hassle-free. You can tour leisurely as there are no strenuous treks involved. You can do the tour any time of the year. But the best time to take this tour would be the months of April to May and September to November. The temperature is moderate, and the skies are clear during this time of the year.
Please do note that Tibet is not available for international tourists from February to March as it falls on the Tibetan new year of Losar. No other tour packages cover such varied cultural and natural landscapes in such a short period of time. So, what more can you ask for? Book your trip now!
- Arrive in Kathmandu and Transfer to hotel.
- Kathmandu City Tour and Drive Nagarkot
- Nagarkot to Bhakatpur sightseeing then Drive Pokhara
- Sunrise view from Sarangkot and Pokhara Tour
- Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Fly To Lhasa , 3650m
- Sightseeing Tour of Lhasa
- Lhasa sightseeing in Sera & Depung, Monasteries, Norbulingka and Nunnery.
- Lhasa – Kathmandu
- Fly to Par0 ( Bhutan)
- Paro to Thimpo
- Thimpo sightseeing
- Thimpo to paro
- Paro to Kathmandu
- Free day
- International departure homeward bound.
- All Airport/ Hotel/ Airport Transportation
- Hotel in Kathmandu 5 Nights 2, 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu including Breakfast/ Free WI-FI /
- Hotel in Nagarkot and Pokhara as per Itinerary
- Full Borad meals while in Bhutan tour ( breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- Bhutan, Tibet visa & Travel Permit.
- Flight ticket to Lhasa and paro.
- Tour Guide while tour in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan
- 3 Star Hotel in Tibet and Bhutan
- All transport by private car / Van
- Adventure Certificate.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes & Vat
- Service charge.
- International airfare and Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu).
- Travel insurance.Emergency rescue Evacuation
- Lunch Dinner while in Nepal and Tibet
- All the bar bills like coke, beer, bottle of water, hot water etc.