Rara Lake Trekking
Rara Lake, is one of the largest and deepest fresh water lake lies in western part of Nepal, located In Rara National park, 370 km northwest of Kathmandu in the Mugu district.
Rara lake is one of the famous Trekking destination In Nepal, It is outstanding Trekking trip with breathtaking views of the lake, lush of green hills and back drop mountains allure you with its extreme fascinations.
Rara Lake Trekking is beaten trail, less crowed remote trekking. The Pristine lake Rara an altitude of 2990 m and over 106.8 square km in size. The lake mirrors the surrounding snow caped mountains , with beautiful flowers and herbs including the Nepal national flower rhododendron, oak, West Himalayan spruce, black juniper and Himalayan cypress.
Rara Lake Trekking start from Jumla which take flight from Kathmandu to Nepalganja and Jumla, from Jumla The Trek to leads Passing the indigenous communities , The trail comprises of many ascends and descends through the low lands, alpine forests, and ethnic villages, different lifestyle of the local people, their language.
When to Visit Rara Lake
The spring ( March to May ) and Autumn season (September to December) is best time to visit Rara Lake, During this season offers excellent weather and you’ll get tantalizing mountain views the Himalayas reflecting in the lake. The sky is clear and the lake is a crystal blue, Blooming colourful Rhododendrons everywhere.
Highlight of Rara lake Trekking
# Explore the largest and deepest freshwater Princes lake ( Rara Lake)
# A scenic flight to and from Jumla Airport
# Experience the remote Local people and their unique Culture
# Climb the Chuchemara hilltop 4090m for Enjoying The spellbinding views of the deep blue lake, surrounding forests, and snow-capped peaks
# Trek through dense forests of rhododendron, oak, and pine
# Encounter with Several Himalayan wildlife and birds such as Himalayan Thar, black bear, red panda, musk deer, leopards etc
- Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Free Day and Prepare for Rara Lake trekking and arrange the permit and equipment
- Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj (150 mt) 1 hr, On Hotel Accommodation.
- Fly from Nepalgunj to Jumla (2,540 m) 20 minutes, Lodge Accommodation.
- Trek from Jumla to Chere Chaur (3055 m) Lodge Accommodation.
- Trek from Chere Chaur to Chalachaur (2980 m) 5-6 hrs, Lodge Accommodation.
- Trekking to Sinja Valley (2490 m) Lodge Accommodation.
- Trek from Sinja to Ghorosingha (3050 m) Tea House / Lodge Accommodation.
- Trek to Rara Lake (3010 m/) 6-7 hrs, Lodge Accommodation.
- Free Days and Explore Rara Lake
- Trek to Pina (2440 m) 4-5 hrs, Lodge Accommodation.
- Trek to Bumra (2850 m) 5-6 hrs, Lodge Accommodation.
- Trek to Jumla (2540 m) 5-6 hrs, Lodge Accommodation.
- Fly to Nepalgunj, and to Kathmandu, Hotel Accommodation.
- International departure homeward bound.
- Airport transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport) by private car/van/bus.
- 3 Nights of 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast .
- 3 meals a days (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- All necessary Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Flight ticket from Kathmandu to nepalganj – Jumla – return Kathmandu.
- Trekking Guide :An experienced, helpful and good English Speaking Guide.
- Trekking Porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), including their well paid salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance.
- Arrangement for Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company
- Company T-shirt and Trekking map
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes and service charge.
- International airfare and Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, Hot Drinks, bottle of Drink, hot water, shower, WI-FI
- Tips for the guide and porter. .
Related activities in Trekking In Nepal
Everest Base camp Trek and fly back by Helicopter to Kathmandu -11 Days, It is the best Itinerary for those people who don;t Have long holiday and don;t want trek…
Highlights of the Trip Breathtaking Himalayan sunrise from various viewpoints along the trail 360 degree panoramic views of snow capped mountains including Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu and…
Jomsom Muktinath trekking Via Poonhill explores the marvel at the splendid peaks of Annapurna-I Dhaulagiri Mountain with more than 8000m height Amazing fantastic view of the world’s deepest gorge of…
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek Completely hassle free travel 5- start hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and the finest accommodation along the trekking route Personalized care Desired departure date…
Everest base camp and Gokyo lake treks is one of the challenging adventure trekking in Mt Everest trekking region. The trek combines spectacular viewpoints and enthralling sights of world’s tallest…
Gokyo Valley and Everest Base Camp Trek via Cho La pass is a fascinating and most scenic adventure destination around high Khumbu of Everest Region. Adventure Great Himalaya presents this exclusive…
Everest Base camp Trekking With Island peak Climbing Join with us for marvelous and ever exciting adventure to Everest Base camp Trek and Island Peak climbing, on world famous and…
Upper Mustang Trek a unique journey, a favorite destination of professional photographers and travelers as this high and dry country offers tremendous scenery of mountains, amazing landscapes with immense culture retaining…