Trip Duration : 20 Days
Mode of Trip : Tea House/Lodge
Trek start Point : Soti Khola
Trek end : Soti Khola
Altitude : 3760
Grade : Moderate hard
Season : Sep- November and March/ May
Tsum Valley and Ganesh Himal base camp Trek is another popular less tourist trekking destination in Nepal Himalayas. The remote Tsum Valley is one of the hidden gems of Nepal. Tsum Valley is known as the Beyul Kyimolung, the holy hidden valley of happiness first described by Guru Rimpoche (Padmasambhava) in the eighth century. Milarepa meditated in the caves of Piren Phu and there are centuries old nunneries.
Tsum Valley Ganesh Himal Base camp, The trail starts low, passing through lush green countryside and small Hindu villages. You enter Tsum Valley from the main trail and will soon find yourself in beautiful pine and rhododendron forests. Heading east the valley opens up to reveal beautiful landscapes and small Tibetan-style villages. There are basic guesthouses all along the trail so you can choose if you want to camp or stay at the teahouses/guesthouses.
The Tibetan Buddhist culture is still very prevalent in Tsum and the scenery is stunning with beautiful forests and countryside overshadowed by the towering Ganesh Himal. Tsum comes from the Tibetan word ‘Tsombo’, which means vivid and after visiting Tsum, you will understand how the valley got this name.
- Arrival in Kathmandu. Our representative will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel.
- Free days in Kathmandu with prepare for Trekking.
- Drive to Soti-Khola 730 m via Arughat 600m – 07 hrs journeys.
- Trek to Machha-Khola 930m – 06 hrs.
- Trek to Jagat 1,410m – 06 hrs
- Trek Jagat (1340 m) – Lokpa (2240 m) 7 hrs
- Lokpa (2240 m) – Chumling (2385 m) 5 hrs
- Trek from Chumling (2385 m) – Chhokang Paro (3031 m) 5-6 hrs
- Trek From Chhokang Paro (3031 m) – Chhule (3347 m) 6-7 hrs
- Trek From Chhule (3347 m) – Mu Gompa (3700 m) 3 hrs
- Trek from Mu Gompa (3700 m) – Rachen (3240 m) 5 hrs
- Trek from Rachen (3240 m) – Domje (2460 m) 6 hrs
- Trek from Domje (2460 m) – Gumba Lungdang (3200 m) 6 hrs
- Day hike/exploration to Ganesh Himal Base Camp (4200m) 7-8 hrs
- Trek Back Gumba Lungdang (3200 m) – Ripchet (2470m) 7 hrs
- Ripchet (2470m) – Philim (1570 m) 7 hrs
- Philim (1570 m) – Khorla Bensi (970 m) 7 hrs
- Khorla Bensi (970 m) – Soti Khola (700 m) 7 hrs
- Drive Soti Khola (700 m) – Kathmandu (8-9 hrs)
- Transfer to the airport and departure From Nepal
- Round trip airport transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- 3 nights at standard hotel in Kathmandu, including breakfast and Wi-Fi.
- Your standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- All Permit and necessary paper works
- All ground transportation from Kathmandu to Sotikhola and returned Kathmandu by Private Jeep.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, insurance, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, etc.)
- Trekking Porter, One porter for every 2 members (including well-paid salary, insurance, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, etc.)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Trekking equipment: Sleeping bag, down jackets, duffel bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Adventure Certificate.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All Government Taxes and Service Charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily obtain Visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu).
- Your travel and rescue insurance.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All food in Kathmandu. Also in any case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or flight cancellation)
- Extra night at hotel in Kathmandu
- All bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, hot/cold shower, pot of tea, coffee etc.)
- Tips for guide and porter.
Related activities in Nepal
Everest View Luxury Trip by Helicopter: Combine an adventurous helicopter ride and a guided mountain hike with this excellent-value tour! Everest View Luxury Trip by Helicopter is perfect for people…
Highlights of the Trip Breathtaking Himalayan sunrise from various viewpoints along the trail 360 degree panoramic views of snow capped mountains including Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu and…
(Tour Highlights: View World’s five tallest mountains and five World Heritage Sites) The mother of all flights ‘Everest Mountain Flight’ is once in a lifetime experience for many die hard…
10 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a an exciting journey that harmoniously incorporates all the features and attributes of Annapurna Conservation Area to offer short trekking experience for travelers…
Everest Base camp Trek and fly back by Helicopter to Kathmandu -11 Days, It is the best Itinerary for those people who don;t Have long holiday or don;t want want…
Kathmandu and Bhaktpur Day Tour-7-8 Hours (Tour Highlights: Visiting Four World Heritage Sites) The beauty of these Kathmandu Bhaktapur Day Tour designed to take you different places that are significant…
Jomsom Muktinath trekking Via Poonhill explores the marvel at the splendid peaks of Annapurna-I Dhaulagiri Mountain with more than 8000m height Amazing fantastic view of the world’s deepest gorge of…
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek Completely hassle free travel 5- start hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and the finest accommodation along the trekking route Personalized care Desired departure date…
Everest base camp and Gokyo lake treks is one of the challenging adventure trekking in Mt Everest trekking region. The trek combines spectacular viewpoints and enthralling sights of world’s tallest…
Gokyo Valley and Everest Base Camp Trek via Cho La pass is a fascinating and most scenic adventure destination around high Khumbu of Everest Region. Adventure Great Himalaya presents this exclusive…
Upper Mustang Trek a unique journey, a favorite destination of professional photographers and travelers as this high and dry country offers tremendous scenery of mountains, amazing landscapes with immense culture retaining…