Trip Duration : 20 Days
Mode of Trip : Tea House/Lodge
Trek start Point : Soti Khola
Trek end : Soti Khola
Altitude : 3760
Grade : Moderate hard
Season : Sep- November and March/ May
Tsum Valley and Ganesh Himal base camp Trek is another popular less tourist trekking destination in Nepal Himalayas. The remote Tsum Valley is one of the hidden gems of Nepal. Tsum Valley is known as the Beyul Kyimolung, the holy hidden valley of happiness first described by Guru Rimpoche (Padmasambhava) in the eighth century. Milarepa meditated in the caves of Piren Phu and there are centuries old nunneries.
Tsum Valley Ganesh Himal Base camp, The trail starts low, passing through lush green countryside and small Hindu villages. You enter Tsum Valley from the main trail and will soon find yourself in beautiful pine and rhododendron forests. Heading east the valley opens up to reveal beautiful landscapes and small Tibetan-style villages. There are basic guesthouses all along the trail so you can choose if you want to camp or stay at the teahouses/guesthouses.
The Tibetan Buddhist culture is still very prevalent in Tsum and the scenery is stunning with beautiful forests and countryside overshadowed by the towering Ganesh Himal. Tsum comes from the Tibetan word ‘Tsombo’, which means vivid and after visiting Tsum, you will understand how the valley got this name.
- Arrival in Kathmandu. Our representative will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel.
- Free days in Kathmandu with prepare for Trekking.
- Drive to Soti-Khola 730 m via Arughat 600m – 07 hrs journeys.
- Trek to Machha-Khola 930m – 06 hrs.
- Trek to Jagat 1,410m – 06 hrs
- Trek Jagat (1340 m) – Lokpa (2240 m) 7 hrs
- Lokpa (2240 m) – Chumling (2385 m) 5 hrs
- Trek from Chumling (2385 m) – Chhokang Paro (3031 m) 5-6 hrs
- Trek From Chhokang Paro (3031 m) – Chhule (3347 m) 6-7 hrs
- Trek From Chhule (3347 m) – Mu Gompa (3700 m) 3 hrs
- Trek from Mu Gompa (3700 m) – Rachen (3240 m) 5 hrs
- Trek from Rachen (3240 m) – Domje (2460 m) 6 hrs
- Trek from Domje (2460 m) – Gumba Lungdang (3200 m) 6 hrs
- Day hike/exploration to Ganesh Himal Base Camp (4200m) 7-8 hrs
- Trek Back Gumba Lungdang (3200 m) – Ripchet (2470m) 7 hrs
- Ripchet (2470m) – Philim (1570 m) 7 hrs
- Philim (1570 m) – Khorla Bensi (970 m) 7 hrs
- Khorla Bensi (970 m) – Soti Khola (700 m) 7 hrs
- Drive Soti Khola (700 m) – Kathmandu (8-9 hrs)
- Transfer to the airport and departure From Nepal
- Round trip airport transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- 3 nights at standard hotel in Kathmandu, including breakfast and Wi-Fi.
- Your standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- All Permit and necessary paper works
- All ground transportation from Kathmandu to Sotikhola and returned Kathmandu by Private Jeep.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, insurance, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, etc.)
- Trekking Porter, One porter for every 2 members (including well-paid salary, insurance, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, etc.)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Trekking equipment: Sleeping bag, down jackets, duffel bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Adventure Certificate.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All Government Taxes and Service Charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily obtain Visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu).
- Your travel and rescue insurance.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All food in Kathmandu. Also in any case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or flight cancellation)
- Extra night at hotel in Kathmandu
- All bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, hot/cold shower, pot of tea, coffee etc.)
- Tips for guide and porter.
Related activities in Nepal
10 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a an exciting journey that harmoniously incorporates all the features and attributes of Annapurna Conservation Area to offer short trekking experience for travelers…
"12 Days Annapurna Base camp trek via Poonhill with Both way flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara and return to Kathmandu" Annapurna Base Camp Trek offers great introduction to rustic Nepal and…
Best Of Nepal Tour combine the Most beautiful and tourist attraction City of Nepal, The Cities Are ( Kathmandu Chitwan, Lumbini. Pokhara and Bandipur) Offering you stunning temple architecture, breathtaking mountain…
Everest View Luxury Trip by Helicopter: Combine an adventurous helicopter ride and a guided mountain hike with this excellent-value tour! Everest View Luxury Trip by Helicopter is perfect for people…
(Tour Highlights: View World’s five tallest mountains and five World Heritage Sites) The mother of all flights ‘Everest Mountain Flight’ is once in a lifetime experience for many die hard adventurers.…
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek Completely hassle free travel 5- start hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and the finest accommodation along the trekking route Personalized care Desired departure date…
Everest base camp and Gokyo lake treks is one of the challenging adventure trekking in Mt Everest trekking region. The trek combines spectacular viewpoints and enthralling sights of world’s tallest…
Tour Highlight One Hour Mt Everest Experience Mountain Flight Visit the world Heritage Site in Kathmandu 4-5 Hour Trisuli River Rafting 30 Minuit Paragliding in Pokhara. Nature Tour in Pokhara…
Kathmandu - Nagarkot and Pokhara Tour Adventure Great Himalaya presents Kathmandu Nagarkot Pokhara Tour, It is a delightful and enjoyable holiday around best and scenic places of Nepal, from cultural…
Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour is perfect package tour in Nepal. This Package tour gives travelers an opportunity to explore Nepal's three different regions, each of them is popular culturally, historically and naturally. Culturally…
Gokyo Valley and Everest Base Camp Trek via Cho La pass is a fascinating and most scenic adventure destination around high Khumbu of Everest Region. Adventure Great Himalaya presents this exclusive…
Upper Mustang Trek a unique journey, a favorite destination of professional photographers and travelers as this high and dry country offers tremendous scenery of mountains, amazing landscapes with immense culture retaining…
Annapurna Circuit with Tilicho Lake Trekking takes us to highest lake in the World. This “classic” journey of Annapurna Circuit combined with Tilicho Lake Trek starts with a drive to Jagat…