We have projected Everest Base camp trek- 12 Days package from Arrival to Departure from Kathmandu to Kathmandu This 12 Days Everest Base Camp Trekking journey starts from Lukla after 35 Minuit flight from Kathmandu and hike up to KalaPattar reaching at an altitude of 5,500m from where awe-inspiring views of Mount Everest and several peaks close to your eye level. The final destination is the base camp of Mt Everest. (5356m) where the all climbing starts to scale the world’s highest peak.
The 12 days Everest base camp trek is another option of Itinerary for those people who don;t have enough time to make 15 days Everest Base camp Classic trek. The trek hike rapidly to go base camp without any acclimation day .
The EBC Trek -12 days leads you through the Khumbu Valley and follows the footsteps of Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norge Sherpa. While trekking through the exciting routes, you can experience the immense beauty of the surround World Heritage Site Sagarmatha National Park, outstanding breath-taking vistas of 4 highest peaks in the world. Also you will experience the various Buddhist monasteries, Sherpa culture steeped in history and tradition.
Everest Base camp Trek -12 Days Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Take morning flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,830 m.) and trek to Phakding (2,640 m., 4-hour trek).
Day 3: Trek From Phakding to Namche Bazzar. (3440m 5 hour)
Day 04: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,867 m., 5-hour trek).
Day 05: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,260 m., 5-hour trek).
Day 06: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930 m. 5-hour trek).
Day 07: Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m.) and continue to Everest Base Camp (5,364 m.,) and return to Gorakshep (6-hour trek).
Day 08: Early morning, hike to Kalapathar (5,545 m.,) and trek to Pheriche (4,240 m. 5-hour trek).
Day 09: Trek from Phireche to Namche Bazzar (3,467 m., 6-hour trek)
Day 10: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,800 m., 6-hour trek)
Day 11: Take flight from Lukla to Kathmandu.
Day 12: departure from Nepal.
12 Days Everest Base camp Trek Cost
$ 1400 For 1 people
$ 1170 Per person ( 2 People group)
$ 1140 Per person ( 3, 4 people group)
Have a Big group ( contact us)
Departure : Any Date on Request
Cost Including : All the ground transportation, Hotel / Lodge Accommodation, Guide, porter, domestic flight ticket, All permit, meals , necessary equipment etc.
Cost Exclude : International airfare, Nepal visa, All bar bills , hot and bottle of drinks, Tips etc.
Have A Question?
Call Us -: whats App: +977-9841273869
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Take morning flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,830 m.) and trek to Phakding (2,640 m., 4-hour trek). Today we will take an amazing flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,827 m.) in the morning parallel to the huge Himalayan adjacent to Nepal and China. After 40 minutes, we will be landed in a runway and our caretaker will help us carry our belongings. Then we will walk down to the Dudh Kosi River, where we connect with the main path to Namche Bazaar. After moving all the way through the small area of Ghat (2550m), we will soon arrive at our tea house at Phakding.
- Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m., 6-hour trek) Today, we start from Phakding and walk across the river to trek all the way through the area of rhododendron, blue pine forest and more which is really superb experience especially during the spring. We go crossways to the Dudh Kosi at Benkar and take pleasure from the scenes of snow-topped mountains Kusum Kanguru (6,369 m.), Thamserku (6,623 m.) and so on. The way then becomes fairly difficult and includes a perpendicular climb to Namche Bazaar. You will now walk through upstream on flat land, on the bank, to the fusion point of the Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi rivers. After crossing one of the suspension bridges above the river, we will ascend to Namche Bazaar. We get the most amazing vivid opportunities of gigantic peaks -Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Taweche is visible. Overnight at hotel in Namche Bazaar.
- Trek from Namche Bazzar to Tengboche (3,800 m., 5-hour trek) We will today descend down through the Khumjung community and move to the major path to Everest at Shanasa. We will walk further to Trashinga and then move down to go across the Dudh Koshi at Phunkitenga (3,250 m.). In the daytime, it is a wide and vertical ascend through fir, black juniper, pine, rhododendron forest and reach Tengboche Monastery. Here we can see gigantic peaks AmaDablam, Kantega, Mount Everest etc. We stay at hotel in Tengboche tonight.
- Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,200 m., 5-hour trek)
We will walk slightly down through the forest of birch, juniper, fir and rhododendron at Debuche. Here we only steady way up but due to the elevation we have to speed ourselves increasingly all the way through the day. After passing the Imja Khola, the trail heads to Pangboche where we can see the beautiful mountain of Ama Dablam. Then our route is to climb all the way through unwrapped alpine hillsides prior to another crossing of the Imja Khola and reach Dingboche.
- Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,920 m., 5-hour trek). Today, we go away Pheriche and the trail goes up to the drain of the Khumbu. Then after an hour, the path mounts up to the Khumbu Glacier. Almost half of the climb to the moraine is Dughla. Moving ahead from Dughla the trail keeps on ascending steeply to the crest of the moraine. The path now moves on flat level on the west part of the moraine prior to arriving at Lobuche.
- Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m.) continue to Everest Base Camp and back to Gork Shep (5,356 m., 8-hour trek) We will trek towards Gorakshep today. From this place, we will walk up to Everest Base Camp, then return back to Gorakshep for staying overnight since we cannot find lodges at Everest Base Camp .
- Hike to Kalapathar (5,545 m.) and continue trekking to Pheriche (4,240 m. 5-hour trek).
Early morning, hike to the top of Kalapathar at 5,545 meters, this will be the highest spot of the adventure, offering incredible views of mountains with Mt. Everest at closest. After a great moment, we return to Gorakshep for breakfast and continue trek to Thugla, and downhill to Pheriche on windy valley for overnight stop.
- Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazzar (3,450 m., 6-hour trek). Return journey much easier as the walk drops heights every few hours, walk downhill with few short ups to Pangboche and then to a bridge with two hours climb to Tengboche. Stop for lunch in Tengboche, then continue to Namche Bazzar. Over night at Namche Bazaar.
- Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,840 m., 6-hour trek). Morning walk leads back to Phakding and from here back to Lukla with last and final climb of this fabulous adventure, on reaching Lukla, celebrate last night dinner with fellow trekkers and staff.
- Take flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
We will wake up early in the morning and get ready for the entrance of our plane for returning back to Kathmandu. Then, we will transfer back to our hotel. Remaining day to explore in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Domestic Airport Transfer (Hotel / Airport – Hotel )
- Trekking Permit: Necessary All Trekking Permit and company paperwork.
- Domestic flight Ticket: (KTM-LUK-KTM) Limit weight is 16 kg per person.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, insurance, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and guide’s flight etc.)
- Trekking Porter : Carry your luggage if you needed.
- Meals during the trek: 3 times Meals a Day ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Accommodation in Trekking: 11 Night Twin Sharing Lodge to lodge Accommodation during the trek
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping bag and Down jacket. refundable after the trek.
- Everest Trekking map,Walking Poles if needed.
- Company T-Shirt, Duffel Bag if needed.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- International Air fair and Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Hot and Bottle of Drinks
- Hot Shower
- Electronic device re-charge such as Mobile, Camera etc.
- Additional cost by out of management control due to bad weather condition, illness, change of government policies, strikes, and physical condition etc
Related activities in Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base camp Trek and fly back by Helicopter to Kathmandu -11 Days, It is the best Itinerary for those people who don;t Have long holiday or don;t want want…
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek Completely hassle free travel 5- start hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and the finest accommodation along the trekking route Personalized care Desired departure date…
Everest base camp and Gokyo lake treks is one of the challenging adventure trekking in Mt Everest trekking region. The trek combines spectacular viewpoints and enthralling sights of world’s tallest…