Gokyo Lake & Renjo La Pass Trekking
Trip Duration 15 Days
Mode of Trip Lodge/ Tea house
Maximum Elevation 5400m
Best Time Oct/November and March/ April
Transportation Car/ Van , Flight
Age 18-50 year
Trek Start Lukla
Trek End Lukla
Gokyo Lake and Renjo la pass Trekking is the perfect trek for those who wish to avoid the busier trails in the Everest region. but still gain stunning views of High Himalaya including Mt Everest. Trekking to Gokyo Valley and Renjo la pass take you through of Sherpa villages and yak pastures into the stunning Gokyo Valley with its beautiful lakes, and from where we ascend Gokyo Ri for one of the finest views of Everest and surrounding peaks including Cho Oyu (8201m) on the Tibetan border. From our remote high camp west of Gokyo we prepare for the highlight of the trek, the crossing of the Renjo La. The views of Everest are incredible as we weave our way to the top of the pass at 5400m.
Cost Include / Exclude
- All Airport Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 3 nights at standard hotel in Kathmandu, including breakfast.
- Trekking Permit: Necessary Trekking Permit and company paperwork.
- Domestic flight Ticket: (KTM-LUK-KTM)
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, insurance, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and guide’s flight etc.)
- Trekking Porter: One Porter for every two trekkers.
- Trekking Equipment: If needed Sleeping bag, Down jacket
- Duffel bag:
- Meals during the trek: 3 times ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Accommodation in Trekking: 12 Night Twin Sharing Lodge to lodge Accommodation during the trek
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- Fair well dinner After the trek.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu).
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Your personal expenses, such as phone calls, hot/cold shower during trekking, laundry, etc.
- All the bar bills, such as cold drinks, alcoholic, non-alcoholic drinks, bottled water, pot of tea, etc.
- Tips for guide and porter