Gokyo Lake and Renjo la pass Trekking is the perfect trek for those who wish to avoid the busier trails in the Everest region. but still gain stunning views of High Himalaya including Mt Everest. Trekking to Gokyo Valley and Renjo la pass take you through of Sherpa villages and yak pastures into the stunning Gokyo Valley with its beautiful lakes, and from where we ascend Gokyo Ri for one of the finest views of Everest and surrounding peaks including Cho Oyu (8201m) on the Tibetan border. From our remote high camp west of Gokyo we prepare for the highlight of the trek, the crossing of the Renjo La. The views of Everest are incredible as we weave our way to the top of the pass at 5400m.
- Arrival in Kathmandu. Our representative will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel.
- Take morning flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,830 m.) and trek to Phakding (2,640 m., 4-hour trek).
- Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m., 5-hour trek).
- Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and excursion.
- Trek from Namche Bazaar to Dole (4,090 m., 5-hour trek).
- Trek from Dole to Macchermo (4,470 m., 5-hour trek).
- Trek from Macchermo to Gokyo (4,790m. 4 hour trek)
- Excursion day, climb Gokyo Ri.
- Trek from Gokyo- Lumde (5,380 m.) Via Renjo La Pass (5,360m, 7 Hour)
- Trek from Lumde To Thame (3,820 m. 5-hour trek).
- Trek from Thame to Namche Bazzar (3,467 m., 5-hour trek)
- Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,800 m., 6-hour trek)
- Take flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
- Free day Kathmandu. We keep this day for a spare day in case Lukla flight cancellation.
- Transfer to the airport and departure From Nepal
- Arrival in Kathmandu (1,396 m.) Upon your arrival, proceed to the outside of airport terminal, our representative will wait for you to take you to the hotel which taking around 20 minutes. Please look for your name which will be shown on signage. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Take morning flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,830 m.) and trek to Phakding (2,640 m., 4-hour trek). Today we will take an amazing flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,827 m.) in the morning parallel to the huge Himalayan adjacent to Nepal and China. After 40 minutes, we will be landed in a runway and our caretaker will help us carry our belongings. Then we will walk down to the Dudh Kosi River, where we connect with the main path to Namche Bazaar. After moving all the way through the small area of Ghat (2550m), we will soon arrive at our tea house at Phakding.
- Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m., 6-hour trek) Today, we start from Phakding and walk across the river to trek all the way through the area of rhododendron, blue pine forest and more which is really superb experience especially during the spring. We go crossways to the Dudh Kosi at Benkar and take pleasure from the scenes of snow-topped mountains Kusum Kanguru (6,369 m.), Thamserku (6,623 m.) and so on. The way then becomes fairly difficult and includes a perpendicular climb to Namche Bazaar. You will now walk through upstream on flat land, on the bank, to the fusion point of the Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi rivers. After crossing one of the suspension bridges above the river, we will ascend to Namche Bazaar. We get the most amazing vivid opportunities of gigantic peaks -Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Taweche is visible. Overnight at hotel in Namche Bazaar.
- Rest at Namche Bazaar. Today we will explore Namche Bazaar appropriate adaptation with the environment at the height. Namche is a prosperous village situated in a large protected hollow. And the amazing scene visible from here includes superb panorama of the Khumbu peaks and great views of Everest. Then, after having our breakfast, we also walk towards Thami (3,810 m.) over the amazing Bhote Khola River Valley or visit the national park headquarters to look at the strange displays of Sherpa culture and way of life.
- Trek from Namche Bazzar to Dole (4,090 m., 5-hour trek) After breakfast in Namche, we begin trekking following the trail to Dole. These giant mountains seem to be so near from there. The trekking is stopped after we reach Dole. You can explore the surrounding of Dole and develop knowledge about the area. We stay overnight in Dole.
- Trek from Dole to Macchermo (4,470 m., 5-hour trek)
This day trek continues to Machhermo from Dole. The trail is ascending up to the elevation of 4470m. Trekking continues with the superb scenarios of mountains and glaciated area. We reach at Machhermo and stay overnight there. You have free time to walk around the village and explore its culture and life style.
- Trek From Macchermo To Gokyo (4,790 m, 4 hour Trek)
On this day we trek to Gokyo Lake. The trail is through rocky ascend to reach the Lake. As we reach to the lake, the views of crystal clear lakes are beautiful. The mirror images of mountains in the lake water are so impressive that makes you stop breath for a while. We stay overnight in Gokyo Lake area.
- Extrusion Day-Climb Gokyo Ri (5,357 m, 3-hour trek). This day is climbing the Gokyo Ri. You have wonderful opportunity to explore the area around Gokyo Valley. The trek then heads to Gokyo Ri to have wonderful views of mountains and peaks. The views of Mt. Everest, Makalu, Cho Oyo and many other peaks are astonishing from the top of Gokyo Ri. We have Full day excursion of Gokyo surrounding and overnight stay in Gokyo lake side
- Trek from Gokyo to Lumde (4,380 m Via Ren Jo la pass ( 5,360 m) 7 Hour Trek.On this day,we have need of marching earlier. The path climbs soothingly up the edge of Gokyo Ri and then meanders hazardously up a finger of gray scree above the northwest corner of the lake. We precede early down from the Gokyo Valley; we depart from the main trail and turn to Renjo La trail by Dudh Pokhari. We reach to the Renjo La after about three hours where a incredible panorama lie ahead. The Everest itself, Lhotse, Cholatse and Taboche can be seen glittering in the sun. Charismatic image of ice on the trail while descending down can make our way down a bit risky. Alongside the way, we see Relama Tsho and Renjo Lake. Overnight Lumde
- Trek From Lumde to Thame ( 3,820 m, 5 hour).
On This day we trek down to Thame, a sprawling village. From Thame, we can see the stunning views of the mountains like Thamserku, Kantenga, Kusum Kangguru etc. here you can explore the village and visit monastery established around 300 years ago.
- Trek from Thame to Namche Bazzar (3,450 m., 5-hour trek). Return journey Today is easy day, we trek in the flat trail and then descending to Thamo. In Thamo you can visit the old monastery Khari Gompa where you find Nuns and Monks.
- Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,840 m., 6-hour trek). Morning walk leads back to Phakding and from here back to Lukla with last and final climb of this fabulous adventure, on reaching Lukla, celebrate last night dinner with fellow trekkers and staff.
- Take flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
We will wake up early in the morning and get ready for the entrance of our plane for returning back to Kathmandu. Then, we will transfer back to our hotel. Remaining day to explore in Kathmandu, overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Free day
Today we have free day. We keep this day as a spare day in case flight from Lukla to Kathmandu is cancelled.
- Transfer to the airport and departure from Nepal to your destination
Our representative will transfer you to Kathmandu International Airport for your way back to your country.
- All Airport Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 3 nights at standard hotel in Kathmandu, including breakfast.
- Trekking Permit: Necessary Trekking Permit and company paperwork.
- Domestic flight Ticket: (KTM-LUK-KTM)
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, insurance, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and guide’s flight etc.)
- Trekking Porter: One Porter for every two trekkers.
- Trekking Equipment: If needed Sleeping bag, Down jacket
- Duffel bag:
- Meals during the trek: 3 times ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Accommodation in Trekking: 12 Night Twin Sharing Lodge to lodge Accommodation during the trek
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- Fair well dinner After the trek.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu).
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- International airfare.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Your personal expenses, such as phone calls, hot/cold shower during trekking, laundry, etc.
- All the bar bills, such as cold drinks, alcoholic, non-alcoholic drinks, bottled water, pot of tea, etc.
- Tips for guide and porter