Everest Base Camp Trek with Island Peak Climb
Join with us for marvelous and ever exciting adventure to Everest Base camp Trek with Island Peak climbing, on world famous and popular trek around Himalaya on the highest mountains and valley of this planet.
Starting the adventure to Everest Base Camp trek with Island peak with short flight to Lukla the gateway town to Khumbu and Everest region, from here journey leads with slow and pleasant walk into lovely Sherpa farm villages of Ghat- Phakding – Monjo to reach famous Namche Bazaar.
At Namche with acclimatization days and short hike walk leads to beautiful alpine woodland of rhododendron-pines and fir trees along with awesome views of Mt. Everest-Amadablam-Tharmarsku-Kwangde and many other adjoining peaks.
Reaching at another important spot of Everest region at Thyangboche Monastery a beautiful place surrounded with mountain views and lush green forest.
From here leaving tree-lines behind heading towards windswept arid country to Everest base camp after walking past Pangboche-Dingboche and Lobuche settlements, at Everest base camp enjoy the views of massive Khumbu ice-falls and glacier beneath towering Mt. Everest and Nuptse peak.
After marvelous time at base camp and climb of Kalapathar with incredible views of snow capped peaks with Everest at close distance, our adventure continues towards end Imjatse valley for the climb of Island peak.
On reaching the summit and feeling on top of the world where giant peaks surrounds you with incredible views, our trek and climb concludes at Lukla for the flight back to Kathmandu after an enjoyable and remarkable climb of Island Peak with Everest Base Camp trek, and great service and guidance of Adventure Great Himalaya Treks & Expeditions expert guides and staff.
EBC Trek with Climb IslandPeak Itinerary
- Transportation Airport/Hotel/Airport
- Three night’s Standard Hotel in Kathmandu.
- 3 Meals A Day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works. and All Permit .
- Climbing Permit
- Domestic Flight Ticket From Kathmandu to Lukla / Kathmandu .
- Climbing Guide
- General climbing gears like Ice axes, rope, climbing boots etc.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful and Good English Speaking Guide,
- Trekking Porter(1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping bag, Down jacket and Walking poles ( refundable after the trek)
- General Climbing Equipment, Like Rope, Ice Axe, Helmet etc.
- Adventure Certificate and Trekking map.
- Company T-Shirt
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare
- Lunch Dinner in Kathmandu, Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower..
- Tips for the guide and porter.