Trip Duration : 19 Night 20 days
Best Time : Oct/ Nov and March /April
Grade : Hard
Maximum Altitude : 6160m
Mode of Trek : Tea House and Camping
Everest Base camp Trekking With Island peak Climbing
Join with us for marvelous and ever exciting adventure to Everest Base camp Trek and Island Peak climbing, on world famous and popular trek around Himalaya on the highest mountains and valley of this planet.
Starting the adventure to Island Peak Climb with Everest Base Camp trek with short flight to Lukla the gateway town to Khumbu and Everest region, from here journey leads with slow and pleasant walk into lovely Sherpa farm villages of Ghat- Phakding – Monjo to reach famous Namche Bazaar.
At Namche with acclimatization days and short hike walk leads to beautiful alpine woodland of rhododendron-pines and fir trees along with awesome views of Mt. Everest-Amadablam-Tharmarsku-Kwangde and many other adjoining peaks.
Reaching at another important spot of Everest region at Thyangboche Monastery a beautiful place surrounded with mountain views and lush green forest.
From here leaving tree-lines behind heading towards windswept arid country to Everest base camp after walking past Pangboche-Dingboche and Lobuche settlements, at Everest base camp enjoy the views of massive Khumbu ice-falls and glacier beneath towering Mt. Everest and Nuptse peak.
After marvelous time at base camp and climb of Kalapathar with incredible views of snow capped peaks with Everest at close distance, our adventure continues towards end Imjatse valley for the climb of Island peak.
On reaching the summit and feeling on top of the world where giant peaks surrounds you with incredible views, our trek and climb concludes at Lukla for the flight back to Kathmandu after an enjoyable and remarkable climb of Island Peak with Everest Base Camp trek, and great service and guidance of Adventure Great Himalaya Treks & Expeditions expert guides and staff.
EBC Trek and Climb Island peak Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Fly to Lukla 2800m. trek to Phakding 2610m, 3 hour.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3440m, 6 hour
Day 04; Rest at Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche 3800m, 5 hour
Day 06: Tangboche To Pheriche 4200m, 5 hour.
Day 07: Acclimation Day
Day 08: Pheriche to Lobuche 4900m, 5 hour
Day 09 : Trek from Lobuche to Goraksheph-EBC (5356m)- Goraksheph, 7 hrs
Day 10: Hike to Kalapather ad Trek to Dingboche 4300m, 6 hour.
Day 11: Dingboche to Chukung 4730m, 2 hour. as approach island peak trek
Day 12; Chukung Island peak Base camp at 5000m,4 hour
Day 13: Summit 6160m. back to Base Camp. 6 hour
Day 14: Base Camp to Pangboche.3800m,6 hour
Day 15: Pangboche to Namche Bazaar. 5 hour
Day 16: Namche to Lukla. 5 hour
Day 17: Lukla to Kathmandu by flight
Day 18: Free day
Day 19: Fly back to your destination
Climbing Equipment List.
Descender (figure of 8)
Climbing Rope (provided by the company)
Snow Bar (provided by the company)
Ice Screw (provided by the company)
(Duffel bag) Provided by Company
Our Company will provide kit bag (Duffel Bag to put your trekking gear to be carried by porters. Th size is about 100 Ltr.
(Sleeping bag) Provided by Company
Our Company will provide light and thick. 4-5 season sleeping
(Down Jackets) Provided by Company
Sleeping bag liner
Rain coat or Poncho
Bringing a raincoat is a sensible thing when you are in mountains as you never know when will be rain.
Light weight thermals are great for warm nights in the sleeping bag!
Torch / Flashlight
Bring only a small Towel Towel. You can use after take shower
Sunscreen and lip balm with sunscreen
First Aid Kit
You have to bring any personal medicines that you need.
The Lodge, Hotel has facilities available Charging your electronic device like mobile, camera, so bring the power bank when you are in mountains.
$ 2850 For 1 people
$ 2350 Per person ( 2 People group)
$ 2250 Per person ( 3, 4 people group)
More People ( contact us)
Departure: Any Date on Request
Have A Question?
Call Us -: whats App: +977-9841273869
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Arrival in Kathmandu
- Fly to Lukla 2800m. trek to Phakding 2610m, 3 hour.
- Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3440m, 6 hour
- Rest at Namche Bazaar
- Trek to Tengboche 3800m, 5 hour
- Tangboche To Pheriche 4200m, 5 hour.
- Acclimation Day
- Pheriche to Lobuche 4900m, 5 hour
- Trek from Lobuche to Goraksheph-EBC (5356m)- Goraksheph, 7 hrs
- Hike to Kalapather ad Trek to Dingboche 4300m, 6 hour.
- Dingboche to Chukung 4730m, 2 hour. as approach island peak trek
- Chukung Island peak Base camp at 5000m,4 hour
- Summit 6160m. back to Base Camp. 6 hour
- Base Camp to Pangboche.3800m,6 hour
- Pangboche to Namche Bazaar. 5 hour
- Namche to Lukla. 5 hour
- Lukla to Kathmandu by flight
- Free day
- Fly back to your destination
- Arrival in Kathmandu (1396m)
Upon your arrival outside the Kathmandu airport terminal, the airport representative will wait you to take you to the hotel taking around 20 minutes but you must check your name at play card. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Fly to Lukla 2800m. trek to Phakding ( 2610m, 2 hrs trek)
Today we will take an amazing flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2827m) in the morning parallel to the huge Himalayan adjacent to Nepal and China. After 40 minutes, we will land in a runway and our caretaker will help us carry our belongings. Then we will walk down to the Dudh Kosi River, where we connect with the main path to Namche Bazaar. After moving all the way through the small area of Ghat (2550m), we will soon arrive at our tea house at Phakding.
- Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m, 6 hrs.
Today, we start from Phakding and walk across the river to trek all the way through the area of rhododendron, blue pine forest and more which is really superb experience especially during the spring. We go crossways to the Dudh Kosi at Benkar and take pleasure from the scenes of snow-topped mountains Kusum Kanguru (6369m), Thamserku (6623m) and so on. The way then becomes fairly difficult and includes a perpendicular climb to Namche Bazaar. The will now walk through upstream on flat land, on the bank, to the fusion point of the Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi rivers. After crossing one of the suspension bridges above the river we will ascend to Namche Bazaar. We get the most amazing vivid opportunities of gigantic peaks -Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Taweche is visible. Overnight at hotel Namche Bazaar.
- Rest at Namche Bazaar
Today we will go around Namche Bazaar appropriate adaptation with the environment at the height. Namche is a prosperous village situated in a large protected hollow. And the amazing scene visible from here includes superb panorama of the Khumbu peaks and great views of Everest. Then, after having our breakfast, we can also walk towards Thami (3810m) over the amazing Bhote Khola River Valley or visit the national park headquarters to look at the strange displays of Sherpa culture and way of life.
- Trek to Tengboche (3800m, 5 hrs)
We will today descend down through the Khumjung community and move to the major path to Everest at Shanasa. We will walk further to Trashinga and then move down to go across the Dudh Koshi at Phunkitenga (3250m). In the daytime, it is a wide and vertical ascend through fir, black juniper, pine, rhododendron forest and reach Tengboche Monastery. Here we can see gigantic peaks AmaDablam, Kantega, Mount Everest etc. We stay at hotel in Tengboche tonight.
- Tengboche Pheriche (4200m, 5 hrs)
We will today slide down through the forest of birch, juniper, fir and rhododendron at Debuche. Here we only steady way up but due to the elevation we have to speed ourselves increasingly all the way through the day. After passing the Imja Khola, the trail heads to Pangboche where we can see the beautiful mountain of Ama Dablam. Then our route is to climb all the way through unwrapped alpine hillsides prior to another crossing of the Imja Khola and reach Dingboche.
- Pheriche Rest Day, Today is acclimation day. hike around the hills.
- Pheriche to Lobuche (4,920m) (4-5 hrs).
Today, we go away Pheriche and the trail goes up to the drain of the Khumbu. Then after an hour the path mounts up to the Khumbu Glacier. Almost half of the climb to the moraine is Dughla. Moving ahead from Dughla the trail keeps on ascending steeply to the crest of the moraine. The path now moves on flat level on the west part of the moraine prior to arriving at Lobuche.
- From Lobuche to Gorakshep (5170m) Everest Base camp –Gorkshep ( 5356m, 8 hrs)
We will trek towards Gorakshep today. From these places, we will walk up to Everest base camp then return back to Gorakshep for staying overnight since we cannot find lodges at Everest base camp .
- Trek to Kalapattar 5545m. and back to Lobuche (4920m, 4 hrs)
We will walk to Kala Patthar, we will have a vertical climb which makes us able to get beautiful views of Everest Peak. We can observe the peaks of Pumori (7,145m), Khumbutse (6,623m), Lingtren (6,697m) and more which divides Nepal from Tibet and just above the Lho La pass we can see the huge face of Changtse (7,750m). We then move back to Lobuche.
- Trek to Dingboche (4300m, 4 hrs)
We today have our breakfast and leave Lobuche. We walk further on to reach Dingboche today where we spend our overnight.
- Dingboche to Chukung 4730m. as approach island peak trek ( 4730m, 2 hrs
From Lobuche, today we will walk to the Chhukhung Valley which is situated unswervingly lower than a huge rock wall that connects Nuptse with Lhotse. From here, you will have magnificent views of Amadablam (6856 m.), definitely, the most photographed peak in Nepal.
- Chukung to Island peak Base camp at (5000m, 4 hrs)
We then walk beside the Imja Khola to reach Pareshaya Gyab, a pleasant place near by a small lake with very beautiful views of the Nuptse-Lhotse wall and Lhotse Glacier. Once we set our camp here you can keep you climbing stuff in order and get ready for your climb of the peak tomorrow. Overnight tented camp.
- Base Camp to summit 6160m. Back to Base Camp (6160m, 9, 10 hrs)
We will begin walking up today early in the morning to reach at the summit of Island peak. Here our walk becomes difficult once we arrive at the base of the sharp icefall beneath the peak. Great concern must be realized while going up the wall to come out on the periphery leading to the summit. After arriving at the summit, you will walk down to the Base Camp. Overnight tented camp.
- Base Camp to Pangboche (3800m, 5,6 hrs)
Today we return back to Pangboche which is easy walk down.
- Pangboche to Namche Bazaar (3480m, 5 hrs)
The track today will go down quite abruptly as we walk back to Namche Bazaar. To arrive at the camp and to reach our overnight spot, we will have a steep climb.
- Namche to Lukla (2800m, 6 hrs)
We take our lunch in Phakding today and make the final way up to Lukla which becomes a surprise for the majority of the trekkers. We arrive at the airport in the early afternoon. Lukla is famous for celebrating end of the trek.
- Lukla to Kathmandu
We will wake up early in the morning and get ready for the entrance of our plane for returning back to Kathmandu. Then, we will transfer back to our hotel. Remaining day to explore in Kathmandu, overnight in hotel
- Free day
today we have free day in case the flight cancel from lukla to Kathmandu.
- Fly back to your destination
Our airport representative will help you to reach Kathmandu International Airport for your way back to your country.
- Transportation Airport/Hotel/Airport
- Three night’s 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu.
- 3 Meals A Day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works. and All Permit .
- Climbing Permit
- Domestic Flight Ticket From Kathmandu to Lukla / Kathmandu .
- Climbing Guide
- General climbing gears like Ice axes, rope, climbing boots etc.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful and Good English Speaking Guide,
- Trekking Porter(1 porter for 2 clients). And Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping bag, Down jacket and Walking poles ( refundable after the trek)
- General Climbing Equipment, Like Rope, Ice Axe, Helmet etc.
- Adventure Certificate and Trekking map.
- Company T-Shirt
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare
- Lunch Dinner in Kathmandu, Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower..
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Reviews of Island Peak Climbing With Everest Base Camp Trek
Related activities in Everest Base Camp Trekking
Everest Base camp Trek and fly back by Helicopter to Kathmandu -11 Days, It is the best Itinerary for those people who don;t Have long holiday and don;t want trek…
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek Completely hassle free travel 5- start hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and the finest accommodation along the trekking route Personalized care Desired departure date…
Everest base camp and Gokyo lake treks is one of the challenging adventure trekking in Mt Everest trekking region. The trek combines spectacular viewpoints and enthralling sights of world’s tallest…