langtang Trek 6 Days
Langtang Trekking region is one of the most beautiful places in Nepal. This incredible place is rich in diverse flora and fauna. The natural and cultural landmarks in the area can enchant any traveler. Langtang region treks provide you with magical views of snow-capped mountains and other natural vistas.
The Langtang trails were severely damaged by the April 2015 earthquake but have been rebuilt since. It is now open to all trekkers to trek around. This incredible “Langtang Trek 6 Days” is a short-duration trek package that provides trekkers with outstanding adventure. These trails pass through alpine forests, meadows, pastures, and settlements of the region.
Besides that, This 6 days langtang trek offer many Tibetan Buddhist monasteries and chortens along trails. Trekkers can learn about this region’s culture, tradition, and heritage and interact with the locals. One of the major highlights of this tour is awe-inspiring views of snow-capped mountains, including Mt. Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Ganjala Peak, and others.
Autumn (September-November) and Spring (March-May) are the best times for this 6 days Langtang trek . There are excellent weather conditions and a soothing atmosphere. Besides that, fewer weather-related challenges and minimal precipitation make it ideal for trekking.
Travelers will stay at local tea houses and lodges with basic facilities of accommodation and meal. There are basic rooms, including twin beds, a pillow, mattress, and a warm blanket. You will get served “Dal Bhaat” twice a day, which is a perfect energy meal for a taxing trekking adventure.
Our 6 Days Langtang trekking journey in the Langtang region starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi, where we will spend the night. We will then trek to Lama Hotel and the next day Trek to Langtang, which is a beautiful village settlement. The trail then leads us to the ancient Kyanjing Gompa the next day, an incredible monastery in the Langtang region.
It is also known as the spiritual hub of the Langtang region. The following day, we will trek to Lama Hotel before taking the scenic route back to Syabrubesi. We will then finally take a scenic drive to Kathmandu as our trek comes to an end. Read on to know more about itinerary, cost, highlights, and other information about this trek. Contact us for more details about Langtang Trek 6 Days and book your journey now!
Highlights of langtang Trek 6 Days
- Traversing in the rich natural and cultural heritage of the Langtang region
- Awe-inspiring views of the snow-capped Himalayas, including Langtang Himal, Dorje Lakpa, Ganjala Peak, and others.
- Magical sunrise and sunsets from various points along the trail
- Cultural exploration of the area, including Tibetan Buddhist monasteries, like Kanjanjin Gompa
- Quiet and comfortable off the beaten trails
- The incredible and warm hospitality of local people
6 Days Langtang Trek Itinerary
Cost Incude / Exclude
- Meals: 3 Times meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) During the trek
- Trekking Permit: Langtang Conservation fees, TIMS permit and Company necessary paper works
- Transpiration: Kathmandu to Syabrubensi Kathmandu by Bus
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking guide , Including his meals, accommodation, insurance and well paid salary
- Adventure Certificate, Company T-shirt
- Trekking equipment – sleeping bag, down jacket, if needed (refundable after the trek)
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Hotel , meals in Kathmandu
- Trekking Porter if need – cost: $ 144 for a porter
- All the bar bills like coke, beer, bottle of water, hot water etc.