Highlights of langtang Trek 6 Days
- Traversing in the rich natural and cultural heritage of the Langtang region
- Awe-inspiring views of the snow-capped Himalayas, including Langtang Himal, Dorje Lakpa, Ganjala Peak, and others.
- Magical sunrise and sunsets from various points along the trail
- Cultural exploration of the area, including Tibetan Buddhist monasteries, like Kanjanjin Gompa
- Quiet and comfortable off the beaten trails
- The incredible and warm hospitality of local people
Langtang region is one of the most beautiful places in Nepal. This incredible place is rich in diverse flora and fauna. The natural and cultural landmarks in the area can enchant any traveler. Langtang region treks provide you with magical views of snow-capped mountains and other natural vistas.
The Langtang trails were severely damaged by the April 2015 earthquake but have been rebuilt since. It is now open to all trekkers to trek around. This incredible “Langtang Trek 6 Days” is a short-duration trek package that provides trekkers with outstanding adventure. These trails pass through alpine forests, meadows, pastures, and settlements of the region.
Besides that, there are many Tibetan Buddhist monasteries and chortens along trails. Trekkers can learn about this region’s culture, tradition, and heritage and interact with the locals. One of the major highlights of this tour is awe-inspiring views of snow-capped mountains, including Mt. Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Ganjala Peak, and others.
Autumn (September-November) and Spring (March-May) are the best times for this trek in the Langtang region. There are excellent weather conditions and a soothing atmosphere. Besides that, fewer weather-related challenges and minimal precipitation make it ideal for trekking.
Travelers will stay at local tea houses and lodges with basic facilities of accommodation and meal. There are basic rooms, including twin beds, a pillow, mattress, and a warm blanket. You will get served “Dal Bhaat” twice a day, which is a perfect energy meal for a taxing trekking adventure.
Our 6 Days Langtang trekking journey in the Langtang region starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi, where we will spend the night. We will then trek to Lama Hotel and the next day Trek to Langtang, which is a beautiful village settlement. The trail then leads us to the ancient Kyanjing Gompa the next day, an incredible monastery in the Langtang region.
It is also known as the spiritual hub of the Langtang region. The following day, we will trek to Lama Hotel before taking the scenic route back to Syabrubesi. We will then finally take a scenic drive to Kathmandu as our trek comes to an end. Read on to know more about itinerary, cost, highlights, and other information about this trek. Contact us for more details about Langtang Trek 6 Days and book your journey now!
6 Days Langtng Treks Itinerary
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi by Local Bus.
Day 02: Syabru to Trekking Lama Hotel
Day 03: Treking to Langtang
Day 04: Trekking to Kyanjin Gompa
Day 05: Climb to Kyanjin Ri (4773m) Back to Lama Hotel
Day 06: Trek back to Sybrubesi , Sotop for lunch and drive back kathmandu By private Jeep.
$ 550 for 1 Solo Travellers
$ 390 Per person For 2 people group
$ 350 per person for 3, 4 people group
Cost inclusive : All permit, Transportation, meals, lodge to Lodge Accommodation, trekking guide and equipment
- Drive to Syabrubesi by Local Bus , 1,460m- 07 hours.
- Trek From Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel 2,240m -06 hours.
- Lama Hotel to Langtang village 3,430m – 05 hours.
- Trek from langtang village to Kyanjin Gompa 3,850m – 04 hours.
- Hike to Kyanjin Ri ( 4773m) over view og lanagtang Himalaya and Sunrise back to Lama Hotel 2, 470m -06 hours.
- Trek back to Syabrubesi, 4, hour and drive back to Kathmandu by Jeep
- Meals: 3 Times meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) During the trek
- Trekking Permit: Langtang Conservation fees, TIMS permit and Company necessary paper works
- Transpiration: Kathmandu to Syabrubensi by Local Bus and returned Kathmandu by Private Jeep.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking guide , everything for him.
- Adventure Certificate, Company T-shirt
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu).
- Travel insurance.Emergency rescue Evacuation
- Hotel and meals in Kathmandu
- Trekking Porter
- All the bar bills like coke, beer, bottle of water, hot water etc.
- International airfare
- Tips for the guide