Manang Trek- 8 Days
Manang Trek ( The valley of Manang ) is one of the most naturally gifted places on earth. The beautiful Manang town is located at an altitude of 3519m. Situated at the wide valley of Marshyangdi river, the Manang district lies to the north of the Annapurna region. The beautiful hidden kingdom of Manang is the prime destination for trekkers all around the world.
Manang trek route is one of the finest trekking paths in Nepal. Mustang short trek to Manang is adventurous and pleasant at the same time. The Manang village is the last stop for trekkers walking the spectacular Annapurna circuit trek and the Tilicho Lake trek.
The Manang route also connects to the Upper Mustang region and Muktinath via Thorung La pass. The trail gets used by locals to herd their sheep and yaks. The northern part of Manang has an old-world charm of its own. The town of Manang is quite happening and has many shops, cafes, guesthouses, tea houses, and even a bakery.
The locals or “Manangis” have traditionally been traders. You will acclimatize a whole day with an excursion around the town. There are many exciting places to explore in the region. The Gangapurna glacier, Bhojo gompa, Milarepa cave, Tilicho lake are some of the attractions in Manang.
The once remote region has seen considerable development over the years. We can see well-established motorable roads. Jeeps are available for trekkers and locals from Besi Sahar. The goods and cargo get carried by mule, donkey or porters. The linking of the Manang district trail to the Annapurna conservation area has brought many benefits to the locals.
The locals cultivate seasonal crops and herd yaks. The booming tourism industry has employed many locals and helped them sustain their livelihood. They have opened shops, guesthouses, teahouses along the trail. The Manang Aid Post run by Himalayan Rescue Association provides consultation and treatment for acute mountain sickness.
The Manang trek route takes you to the beautiful lower valley rich in diverse flora and fauna. The trail then moves up to the desert-like landscapes of the upper region. The up-close and unobstructed view of the snow-capped mountains will take your breath away. The cultural exploration of the local ethnic groups is an exciting part of the trek.
Finally, If you are someone who loves trekking amidst the tranquility of nature, then the beautiful Manang trek is ideal for you. This short trek is of moderate difficulty. We are offering this Manang tour package at a reasonable cost. So what are you waiting for? Book your trip now!
Manag Trek Itinerary
- Airport/ Hotel/ Airport Transportation
- Two Nights Standard Hotel in Kathmandu including Breakfast.
- 3 Times Meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek
- All the Permit and Company necessary paper works
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Chame and Manang to Kathmandu by Car / Jeep
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and English speaking Trekking guide , everything for him such as well paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance.
- Trekking porter: A porter carry your luggage. ( One porter for every 2 members, maximum load is 25 Kg)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Adventure Certificate.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu).
- Travel insurance.Emergency rescue Evacuation
- Lunch Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All the bar bills like coke, beer, bottle of water, hot water etc.
- International airfare
- Tips for the guide and porter.