Everest Base camp Trek 10 Days is rapid trekking to reach Everest Base camp and Kalapatthar (5545m) without any acclimation day. So the trek demand previous hiking experience.
Our 10 days EBC Trek, begin from Lukla. After 45-minute scenic flight from Kathmandu stands the Tenzing Hilary Airport. In the same way, the trek continues through Namche Bazaar and enters into the Khumbu Region where you will experience the lifestyle of the Tibetan-influenced Sherpa community. You will also be passing through the Sagarmatha National park and serene sub-Alpine forests with massive traces of rhododendron trees. As you ascend in altitude, the greenery decreases and you start getting surrounded by mountains, glaciers and the melting ice rivers. Eventually, you make way to Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar viewpoint to awe in the grandeur of the Everest and its neighboring peaks.
Everest Base Camp Trek Itinerary – 10 Days
Day 01: Fly to Lukla- (35 Minuit) Hike to Phakding, 3 hrs,-2,640 m,
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazzar. 3,440m- 6 hrs
Day 03: Trek to Tyangboche, 3,800m – 05 hrs.
Day 04; Trek to Dingboche 4,200 m – 05 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Lobuche 4,920m – 05 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Gorakshep(5,170m) Lunch then trek to Everest base camp (5,356 m) back to Goraksheph- 5,170 m– 08 hrs.
Day 07 : Hike to Kalapather (5,545 m) Everest Sunrise view then Trek back to Pheriche -4,240m, 06 hrs.
Day 08: Trek back to Namche Bazzar 3,450 m – 06 hours.
Day 09: Trek back to Lukla (2,840 m) 6-7 hrs
Day 10; Morning fly back to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.
Finally, 10 Days Everest Base Camp Trek is suitable for those who is physically fit and experienced mountain walker.
- Domestic Airport Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Trekking Permit: Necessary All Trekking Permit and company paperwork.
- Domestic flight Ticket: (KTM-LUK-KTM) Limit weight is 16 kg per person.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English speaking trekking guide
- Trekking Porter – One porter for 2 members
- Meals:- 3 Meals a day during the trekking ( Breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- All Lodge Accommodation & Breakfast : 9 Night Twin Sharing Lodge to lodge Accommodation & Breakfast during the trek
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping bag, Down Jacket,walking poles
- Everest Trekking map,Walking Poles if needed.
- Company T-Shirt, Duffel Bag
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- Welcome or Farewell Dinner in Nepalese Cultural Restaurant.
- International Air fair and Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- The entire bar bills like coke, beer, Hot shower, Hot and Bottle Drinks
- WI-Fi , Electronic Device re-Charge
• Rucksack for our porter to take your gear ( if you don’t have it, we will provide Company duffel Bag)
• Daypack for carrying your personal things like water, snacks and your camera
• Waterproof pack cover or dry bags
• Weatherproof walking boots or shoes
• Inside footwear (flip flops)
• Multiple pairs of warm socks
• Down jacket ( if you don’t have it, our company will provide it)
• Warm baselayer underwear top and bottoms (woolen or synthetic)
• Light breathable hiking trousers and t-shirt
• Warm midlayer top (woolen or synthetic)
• Waterproof jacket
• Comfortable warm clothing for at night
• Insulated hat
• Warm gloves
• Sun hat
• Sleeping Bag ( -20 Degree) If you don’t have it, Our Company will provide it)
• Trekking poles
• Aluminium water bottle
• Headlamp or torch
• Sun screen
• Camera & batteries
• Power adapter & chargers
• Travel towel