All Nepal Himalaya Helicopter Tour
Nepal is the land of Himalayas. There are thousands of trekkers around the world who visit Nepal to experience the Himalayan adventures. Trekking in the Nepalese Himalayas is among the popular activities among enthusiastic trekkers from around the world.
All Nepal Helicopter tour is a Life time Tours in Nepal , is the Best Tour for those Who seek to Explore the All Nepal Himalayas with in short period and they cannot go trekking because they cannot walk or They don’t love remoteness and struggles in tough trekking trails. Our All Himalayan Helicopter tour is a wonderful tour specially designed for those who are physically disabled, who are short in time, and those who cannot go because of various circumstances.
Our All Nepal Himalaya Helicopter tour itinerary will bring you the 4 famous mountain Base camps which are over 800,0 meter including World tallest peaks Everest base camp, Annapurna base camp, Kanchejung Base camp , Manaslu Base Camp.
The ‘All Nepal Mountain Helicopter Tour’ is gaining popularity these days. There is every type of people, of any age group, physical fitness, or physical disabilities who do this tour. To those who want to visit the Nepalese Himalayas, Helicopter Tour in Nepal is a wonderful opportunity. Do this trek, at least once in a lifetime to experience the “once in a lifetime” adventure.
Best Time for All Nepal Mountain Heli Tour
Autumn (September, October, and November) and Spring (March, April,and May) are the best time for going on all Nepal mountain helicopter tour.
During these times, the weather and temperature all over the Nepalese mountains remain stable and favorable. You will get the best views of the Himalayas during these times. The sky remains blue and clear and the visibility in the air is the best during these times.
Winter (December, January, and February) and Summer (June, July, and August) are less popular than the previous seasons. This is because of the chances of frequent weather variations during these times. Winter is the coldest time. And there are threats of snowstorms and heavy snowfalls. In summer, as it is raining, you might have to see bad weather conditions.
- Airport transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport) by private car
- 5 Night Hotel in Kathmandu at 5 Star hotel,Including breakfast.
- 2 Nights Luxury Hotel in Pokhara including breakfast.
- All necessary Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping bag, down jackets
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes and service charge.
- International airfare and Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance.
- All Lunch, dinner
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower, pot of tea, coffee etc.
- Tips for the guide and porter.