Everest Himalaya Tour – 2 Days
Travel In Himalaya Mount Everest : Combine an adventurous helicopter ride and a guided mountain hike with this excellent-value tour!
2 Days Himalaya trip to Everest Base camp is perfect Itinerary for those people who have small window of time for travel excursion or who are physically unsure to undertake two weeks plus challenging mountain trek but still want to savor up-close view of World Highest Peak Mount Everest. This trek takes you to the wildest and highest possible location of Everest in ultimate comfort and luxury.
Travel in Himalaya 3 days Trip Starting from Kathmandu, this exhilarating helicopter flight will sweep you over some of the most tempting mountain scenery in the world and then drop you off in the Syangboche, far from any other hiker, to trek through the wilderness. You will hike to Khumjung village to get the close peek of Sherpa culture and tradition. At Khumjung, you will visit Hillary School and Khumjung Monastery which houses the scalp of Yeti.
Next, you will continue your heli journey towards Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar. You will actually land at Kalapatthar Helipad with our medically trained guide allowing time to photograph right next to the Mt. Everest. Beside Everest, you will get close view of Nuptse-Lhotse peak, Khumbu Icefall, Khumbu Glacier and Mt. Pumori.
You will be provided maximum 10 – 15 minutes of landing time at Kalapatthar due to altitude issues.
This helicopter tour to Everest combined with a day hike will be a life-time experience that you will cherish forever. On returning journey, you will fly over Thyangboche Monastery to Lukla and after fueling, you will fly back to Kathmandu to end this adventurous helicopter tour to Mt. Everest.
After Exploring The Himalaya , you will have guided Kathmandu City tour, Visit 4 World Heritage site ( Shaymbhunath , Kathmandu Durbar Squire , Pasupati temple and Boudhnath.
After your 2 days of enthralling helicopter Himalayan journey you will visit the historical shrines spread across the Kathmandu valley. There are altogether 7 UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu that are culturally, aesthetically and architecturally astounding for their centuries old offerings. You will visit the Swayambhunath Stupa, also known as the Monkey Temple, which is one of the oldest and most sacred Buddhist sites in Nepal. From here, you will travel to the Boudhanath Stupa, one of the largest stupas in the world and a major pilgrimage site for Buddhists.
The tour will then take you to the Pashupatinath Temple, a Hindu temple complex located on the banks of the Bagmati River. Here, you will have the opportunity to witness traditional Hindu rituals and ceremonies, and learn about the important role of the temple in Nepali society. Finally, the heritage tour in Kathmandu will take you to the Kathmandu Durbar Square, an ancient royal palace complex that is home to numerous temples, shrines, and courtyards. Here, you will have the chance to explore the intricate carvings and stunning architecture of the palaces and temples, and to learn about the history and culture of Nepal.
Everest Luxury Tour by Helicopter Highlights
- Adventurous flight over Everest Base Camp and dramatic landing at Kalapatthar (the final destination of EBC trek)
- Enjoy a bird’s eye view of 4 highest peaks – Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu and Makalu and countless 7,000m+ and 6,000m+ peaks
- Land in beautiful helipad of Syangboche and enjoy a guided day hike in a heart of Everest region
- Enjoy an aerial view of lush alpine forest and attic zone of ice and glacier
- Delve the culture and lifestyle of mountain legends – Sherpa
- Land in famous Kalapatthar (5,545m) and enjoy the up-close view of Everest and other peaks
- Spend your Himalaya vacation in ultimate luxury and comfort
What to Bring
- Warm upper body clothing (preferably 4 layers)
- Warm trousers and woolen socks
- Sunglasses and Sunscreen for UV radiation
- Hiking shoes
- Good Camera with extra battery and memory
- As always, sense of adventure and fun
Why Adventure Great Himalaya for Everest Luxury Helicopter Tour?
- Adventure Great Himalaya is dedicated Helicopter Tour Service Provider in Nepal whose reputation and experience are not questionable.
- We always take safety factors and personalized care as major concern. We will provide you the fully equipped medical team and oxygen cylinder (per head). We will not fly until our experts are fully assured.
- A live commentary of Pilot and a friendly guidance of guide will delight you throughout the trip.
- We will handle all the travel arrangements: buy permits and complete governmental formalities
Tips: Take Everest View Luxury Trip adventure in April – June to see the alpine wildflowers in full bloom.
Note: Approach and exit the helicopter as per the direction of pilot and carry good camera to capture the remarkable sights.
Himalaya Travel & Tours Itinerary
- Round trip transportation Airport/ Hotel/Airport
- 2 Night 5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu, Including Breakfast.
- 2 Night Everest View Hotel in Syangboche
- Kathmandu to Syangboche- kalapather and return Kathmandu by Helicopter
- Everest national park fees and local tax.
- Helicopter Airport tax
- Government tax/ Company Service Charge
- Nepal Visa & international air fare
- All Lunch / Dinner
- All the temple and Monastery entrance fee.
- personal expenses, bar bills
- Tips for guide, driver