Trip Duration: : 10 Days
Grade : : Medium
Mode of trek : : Tea house/Lodge
Maximum Altitude : : 3870m.
Best Time: : Sep To Dec and Feb to May
Everest Sunrise view trek is the short and Easy Treks In Everest region. The Treks is suitable for any age of people. The Trek designed especially for those with limited time and wanted to experience Himalaya and Sunrise view of Mt Everest. The Trek to Namche Bazaar, Khumjung and Tyangboche with our experienced guides and enjoy bustling Sherpa village surrounded by some of the highest mountains in the world. This short Everest view trek will take in stunning views of Himalayan giants Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, AmaDablam and many more.
Why you Choose Everest Sunrise View Trek?
- Sunrise and Sun Set Views of World Tallest peak Mt. Everest (8848m), and numerous others
- Visit The Tengboche Monastery, the largest monasteries in the Everest region ( Live there more than 35 Monks
- Closely observe the unique culture and lifestyle of the legendary Sherpa people
- Hiking through of World Heritage Sites of Nepal listed by UNESCO Sagarmatha National Park
- Arrival in Kathmandu
- Fly To Lukla – Phakding (3-4 Hours) – 2,652 m.
- Trekking Phakding to Namche (5-6hrs) – 3,440m
- Namche Bazaar to Khumjung Via Everest View Hotel. (4-5 Hours) 3,860m
- Khumjung to Tyangboche Monastery. (5 hour) 3920 m
- Tyangboche to Trek back Monjo. ( 6 hour) 2790m
- Monjo to Lukla-(5-6 Hours) – 2,652m /
- Lukla to Kathmandu by Flight – 1,350m /
- Free day in Kahtmandu incase weather bad when fly from Lukla to Kahtmandu.
- Departure from Kathmandu .
Arrival in Katmandu and transfer to hotel.
Brief about the trip. Welcome dinner in the evening in a typical Nepalese restaurant.
- KATHMANDU – LUKLA – PHAKDING (3-4 Hours) – 2,652 m./8,700 ft.
Take early Morning flight to Lukla, and start trekking to Phakding (3-4 hrs) -2,652m/8,700ftWe fly by a twin Otter Aircraft to the Himalayan foothills, Lukla, where we start our trekinto the Khumbu region. The views from the plane are amazing and providing dramatic views of terraced hills and the distant Himalayan giants.After breakfast, trekking starts passing Chaurikharka Village, and makes a descent towards the Dudhkosi Ghat (2,530m/8,300ft). The trekking trail follows the precise bank of the Dudhkosi River until the camp at Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft) is reached. This Day we just have short walk and will rest for whole Day. Little acclimatize Day. Overnight at the lodge.
- PHAKDING to NAMCHE (5-6hrs) – 3,440m / 11,286ft
Trek from Phkading to Namche-(5-6 hrs)-3,440m / 11,286ft. The trail crosses Dudhkoshi River through a long suspension bridge, then trail leads you crossing sideby side along the river to Hilary’s Suspension Bridge. The trail further climbs from here to Namche Bazaar which is the gate way to Mt. Everest. Overnight in Namche
- NAMCHE BAZAAR TO KHUMJUNG VILLAGE VIA EVEREST VIEW HOTEL- (4-5 Hours) 3,860m /
Today we hike up towards a big hill and reach Everest View Point Hotel after crossing a tiny airstrip on Syangboche. We can take breathe with tea and coffee in this hotel and enjoy the views of Everest, Nuptse and other Himalayan peaks. Then we lead you to Khumjung, probably one of the best village of Khumbu region. Visit Hillary School established by Sir Admund Hillary and also visit Khunde Village where a place of famous climber and big hospital running by charity.
- TREK FROM KHUMJUNG TO TYANGBOCHE MONASTRY
after breakfast , we begin today trek. The trekking trail leads to Tengboche. The wonderful view of Mt. Everest and Mt. Aba Dablam is breath stopping for you. These giant mountains seem to be so near from there. If you are lucky, Mani Rimdu festival in the monastery gives everlasting experience of the dancing of monks wearing masks. The festival is very important of the region. Stay overnight in a lodge in Tengboche.
- TYANGBOCHE TO MONJO ( 6 HOUR) 2790M
After morning ceremony at the Monastery, breakfast and proceed walking downhill to the bottom of the hill and the trail ascends to Kyanjuma. After easy walk to Namche steep downhill to Hilary bridge and continue walk to Monjo for overnight.
- MONJO to LUKLA -(6-7 HOURS) – 2,652m / 8700ft
Trek from monjo to Lukla – 5-6 Hours, Leisurely this morning, we trek back to Lukla. You can walk at your own pace and enjoying the lush green scenery around and passing through the incredible mountain scenery and local Sherpa Village. After arrival in Lukla and you will have time to stroll around the areas and guide will re-confirm your flight ticket and enjoy the last celebration dinner with your crew members and overnight at hotel.
- LUKLA to KATHMANDU BY FLIGHT – 1,350m / 4,428ft
Flights from Lukla to Kathmandu are mostly in the morning due to the impact of weather and wild blowing at Lukla Airport. We take a Trans Himalayan flight back to Katmandu by small aircraft and transfer to hotel. Free time in the afternoon to be fresh up, in the evening we will comment about the trip and celebrate the farewell dinner together at Nepalese Typical Restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Free day Kahtmandu.
Today is your free day. you can decide either you want go city tour or just relax in Hotel. The Day you can use incase the flight cancel from Lukla. it happend alot. Overnight Kahtmandu Hitel.
Farewell Friend – Free time until transfer to the airport for departure.
- Airport transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- 3 Nights of-2 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast .
- Meals In Trekking: 3 Times meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Tea and coffee during the trek.
- Trekking Permit: All necessary Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic Flight ticket: Flight ticket (KTM-LUK-KTM) / domestic airport tax.
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and Good English speaking guide and his well paid salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance as well as guide’s flight (Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu).
- Arrangement for Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary ( Refundable after trek)
- Company T-shirt and Trekking map.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes and service charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Travel Insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower, pot of tea, coffee etc.
- Trekking porter ( for carry your luggage)
- Tips for the guide