Everest View Trek – 7 Days
Everest view trek – 7 Days is the short and Easy Treks In Everest region. The Treks is suitable for any age of people. The 7 Days Everest View Trekking designed especially for those People who has limited time and wanted to experience view of World Highest Mt Everest and other High Mountain. The Trek to Namche Bazaar, Khumjung and Tyangboche with our experienced guides and enjoy bustling Sherpa village surrounded by some of the highest mountains in the world. This short Everest view trek 7 days will take in stunning views of Himalayan giants Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, AmaDablam, and many more.
Highlight of Everest View Treks
- Sunrise and Sun Set Views of World Tallest peak Mt. Everest (8848m), and numerous others
- Visit The Tengboche Monastery, the largest monasteries in the Everest region ( Live there more than 35 Monks
- Closely observe the unique culture and lifestyle of the legendary Sherpa people
- Hiking through of World Heritage Sites of Nepal listed by UNESCO Sagarmatha National Park
Everest View Trek -7 Days Outline Itinerary
Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu To Lukla – Trek To Phakding (3-4 Hours) – 2,652 m.
Day 02: Trekking from Phakding to Namche (5-6hrs) – 3,440m
Day 03: Namche Bazaar to Khumjung Via Everest View Hotel. (4-5 Hours) 3,860m
Day 04: Khumjung to Tyangboche Monastery. (5 hour) 3920 m
Day 05: From Tyangboche to Trek back Monjo. ( 6 hour) 2790m
Day 06: Monjo to Lukla-(5-6 Hours) – 2,652m
Day 07: Lukla to Kathmandu by Flight – 1,350m
- Meals In Trekking: 3 Times meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Trekking Permit and All necessary paper works.
- Domestic Flight ticket: Flight ticket Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly and Good English speaking guide
- Trekking Porter- Carry your bag pack ( 1 porter for 2 members)
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffie bag and walking stick, if necessary ( Refundable after trek)
- Company T-shirt and Trekking map.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes and service charge.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower, pot of tea, coffee etc.
- Trekking porter -Carry your luggage
- All the expenses from Out of our control such as flight delay, cancels, landslide etc,