Short langtang valley Trek – 5 Days
The Langtang Valley Trek is a popular trekking route in Nepal, known for its stunning mountain scenery, traditional villages, and diverse flora and fauna
The Langtang Valley Trek is definitely popular due to the stunning views of Langtang Lirung mountain, which is the highest peak in the Langtang Himal range. The peak stands at an elevation of 7,227 meters (23,711 feet) and is one of the most prominent mountains visible throughout the trek.
Langtang Lirung is a beautiful snow-capped mountain that dominates the landscape of the Langtang Valley. It is often described as a ‘white giant’ and is visible from many different points along the trek. The peak is also a popular climbing destination, and many trekkers choose to include a side trip to the base camp or summit of the peak.
The Langtang Lirung mountain range is a part of the Langtang National Park, which is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna. The park is also home to several other peaks, including Langtang II, Langtang Ri, and Dorje Lakpa, all of which offer stunning views during the trek.
In addition to the mountain scenery, the Langtang Valley Trek is also popular due to the unique culture and traditions of the Tamang and Sherpa people who inhabit the region. The trek passes through several traditional villages, where trekkers can experience the local way of life and learn about the customs and traditions of the people.
Trekking to Langtang Valley generally take you 8 days from Kathmandu to Kathmandu including One Acclimatization day in Kyanjing Gompa, however it is possible to complete in a 5 days if you are good hiker.
Adventure Great Himalaya design 5 days shortest version of langtang valley Trek , The treks take you rapidly to the Langtang valley, Kynajing gompa and as well as The langtang Himalayan view point kyanjing ri ( 4300m)
5 days Langtang valey trek Itinerary
Cost Include / Exclude
- Meals: 3 meals a day during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Trekking Permit: Langtang Conservation fees, TIMS permit and Company necessary paper works
- Transpiration: Kathmandu to Syabrubensi and returned Kathmandu by Private Jeep.
- All Lodge / tea house accommodation
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, English speaking Trekking guide , Including his insurance, meals, accommodation and well paid salary.
- Trekking Porter :- 1 Porter for 2 members, No Porter for Solo Trekkers
- Adventure Certificate, Company T-shirt
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Personal Travel Insurance and also Rescue evacuation in case of emergency
- All the bar bills like coke, beer, bottle of water, hot water etc.
- Tips (expected)